General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

I would be far more interested in the Revolutionary army if it had some morally grey characters, if it was shown that some of them do not have the same vision than Dragon and Sabo (as like in every realistic revolution where revolutionnaries are very diverse in their ideas and personnalities which always lead to conflicts and political eliminations after).

Oda writes himself into a corner the moment he made EL Luffy soloed Rob Lucci (the guy who was hyped by VAs), yet it took whole Straw Hats to defeat single Pacifista with some struggle yet some fodder alliance that Whitebeard brought to MF could defeat the Pacifista without much problem.

And then after timeskip, Luffy can already 1 shot a Pacifista while guy like Hyozo can easily block his attack.

This makes guy like Hyozo looks like a God compared to someone like pre TS Rob Lucci.

S

Shura

Oda writes himself into a corner the moment he made EL Luffy soloed Rob Lucci (the guy who was hyped by VAs), yet it took whole Straw Hats to defeat single Pacifista with some struggle yet some fodder alliance that Whitebeard brought to MF could defeat the Pacifista without much problem.

And then after timeskip, Luffy can already 1 shot a Pacifista while guy like Hyozo can easily block his attack.

This makes guy like Hyozo looks like a God compared to someone like pre TS Rob Lucci.
I agree with you regarding the comparison of Hyozou and Rob Lucci but not with pacifistas....because Pacifistas can shoot beams and their body is made of very hard material compared to Rob Lucci...

afair, no fodders did defeat Pacifista

I

Inspector_Mu

Hypuzou gets oneshotted by pre ts Lucci
No no diff by current lucci