General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

It may be implied that Lady Toki died 20 years ago, but I still think Lady Toki is still alive. :unsure:

I mean, wasn't it said that Orochi never found any of the bodies after the castle burned down? I'm thinking Lady Toki is alive, but she isn't taking part in any of the action... why?

She simply hasn't arrived in our time period yet....

I'm thinking we might see her in the end of the arc, arriving by a light, like Kinemon and co did.. right after Kaido and Orochi's defeat, and secretly watching her son take charge and become a respected Shogun.

It may be implied that Lady Toki died 20 years ago, but I still think Lady Toki is still alive. :unsure:

I mean, wasn't it said that Orochi never found any of the bodies after the castle burned down? I'm thinking Lady Toki is alive, but she isn't taking part in any of the action... why?

She simply hasn't arrived in our time period yet....

I'm thinking we might see her in the end of the arc, arriving by a light, like Kinemon and co did.. right after Kaido and Orochi's defeat, and secretly watching her son take charge and become a respected Shogun.
What a great mother, abandoned her daughter and went to the future without her. If Oda will do that, Toki will be the most disgusting character in whole One Piece.

Factually proven right by Cracker. This is the exact same fight, the only difference is no Nami to save his ass.
It isn.t, because Cracker preferred to not come out, Pica in his overconfidence immediately came out.
First, Pica has no means to actually beat Luffy, or do you have a panel of him using Haki on his golem? Zero.
At best it would be stalemate if Pica constantly chooses to rebuild his Golem like Cracker did his biscuits.
On the contrary, we literally have him come out voluntarily, so you would need to make an argument why against Luffy it would be different.
Or you would claim Luffy does not have the destructive power to force him out, which is also proven wrong.
So no.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It isn.t, because Cracker preferred to not come out, Pica in his overconfidence immediately came out.
First, Pica has no means to actually beat Luffy, or do you have a panel of him using Haki on his golem? Zero.
At best it would be stalemate if Pica constantly chooses to rebuild his Golem like Cracker did his biscuits.
On the contrary, we literally have him come out voluntarily, so you would need to make an argument why against Luffy it would be different.
Or you would claim Luffy does not have the destructive power to force him out, which is also proven wrong.
So no.
He came out and disappeared right away, ultimately came out only when he didnt have anywhere else to go anymore so let's stick to such scenario for Luffy too.
True, the stone Golem cant beat Luffy but real body Pica can once Luffy runs out of Haki and ends up in pathetic state that he was in DR.
Pica is more effective at staling than Cracker is and his mountain is more durable than a few biscuit soldiers.
Luffy's G3 with both hands barely broke off the head, without G4 he isnt doing any significant damage to the mountain which regenerates. Even with G4, Luffy doesnt have the precision to cleanly separate the mountain to trap Pica nor to lift half the mountain into the air. Where is it proven that Luffy does have the destructive power to force him out?
Sooner or later, Luffy runs out of Haki and ends up a sitting duck for a fresh Pica to take him out in one sword slice.
He couldnt defeat Cracker in an arc that came after DR where he had more stamina and Pica is even worse opponent than Cracker for Luffy.

He came out and disappeared right away, ultimately came out only when he didnt have anywhere else to go anymore so let's stick to such scenario for Luffy too.
True, the stone Golem cant beat Luffy but real body Pica can once Luffy runs out of Haki and ends up in pathetic state that he was in DR.
Pica is more effective at staling than Cracker is and his mountain is more durable than a few biscuit soldiers.
Luffy's G3 with both hands barely broke off the head, without G4 he isnt doing any significant damage to the mountain which regenerates. Even with G4, Luffy doesnt have the precision to cleanly separate the mountain to trap Pica nor to lift half the mountain into the air. Where is it proven that Luffy does have the destructive power to force him out?
Sooner or later, Luffy runs out of Haki and ends up a sitting duck for a fresh Pica to take him out in one sword slice.
He couldnt defeat Cracker in an arc that came after DR where he had more stamina and Pica is even worse opponent than Cracker for Luffy.
Yep.
Does not need to, only happens if he uses G4, which he does not for Pica.
He can stall, G3 destroys his golem over and over, Luffy nearly destroyed a ship as big as an island in a few seconds, canon.
It broke off the head.
He does, breaking rock is not hard.
Does not need G4.
Fishman Island.
So he comes out.
Like i said, everything factually wrong.
Post automatically merged:

https://manga4life.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-749.html
Broke the head clean off with Grizzly Magnum, basically double Elephant Gun. Pica appeared immediately.

This is how many Elephant Guns Luffy can dish out at the same time.
https://manga4life.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-647.html

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yep.
Does not need to, only happens if he uses G4, which he does not for Pica.
He can stall, G3 destroys his golem over and over, Luffy nearly destroyed a ship as big as an island in a few seconds, canon.
It broke off the head.
He does, breaking rock is not hard.
Does not need G4.
Fishman Island.
So he comes out.
Like i said, everything factually wrong.
Post automatically merged:

https://manga4life.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-749.html
Broke the head clean off with Grizzly Magnum, basically double Elephant Gun. Pica appeared immediately.

This is how many Elephant Guns Luffy can dish out at the same time.
https://manga4life.com/read-online/One-Piece-chapter-647.html
Actually nothing I said is wrong.
Lemme start with Noah.

The ship's body hasnt been touched actually, only part of the deck has been damaged, everything else, more than 90% of the ship is in perfect shape, as you can see on the screenshot. He only was targetting the deck, nothing else.
Countless hits damaging only part of the deck and stone is significantly harder than wood and golem is incomparably bigger than Noah's deck. Also, Noah didnt regenerate like Pica can.

That proves that without G4 he cant do anything significant to stone mountain and even with G4 he remains ineffective due to the nature of his attacks and Pica's regeneration. The inferior stalling game has beaten G4 Luffy and Pica who is superior at that game certainly won't lose.

Actually nothing I said is wrong.
Lemme start with Noah.

The ship's body hasnt been touched actually, only part of the deck has been damaged, everything else, more than 90% of the ship is in perfect shape, as you can see on the screenshot. He only was targetting the deck, nothing else.
Countless hits damaging only part of the deck and stone is significantly harder than wood and golem is incomparably bigger than Noah's deck. Also, Noah didnt regenerate like Pica can.

That proves that without G4 he cant do anything significant to stone mountain and even with G4 he remains ineffective due to the nature of his attacks and Pica's regeneration. The inferior stalling game has beaten G4 Luffy and Pica who is superior at that game certainly won't lose.
Sea Kings literally state it would have been destroyed if they had come a bit late, so also factually wrong.

Pica can´t regenerate instantly.

Does not prove, once again factually wrong.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Sea Kings literally state it would have been destroyed if they had come a bit late, so also factually wrong.

Pica can´t regenerate instantly.

Does not prove, once again factually wrong.

Yes, the sea kings state what the sea kings state, however, what we actually see ourselves is entirely different.
Noah is nowhere close to being dashed into pieces, not even the deck itself is halfway destroyed and it isnt even 10% of the ship's body. Luffy's hits have always gone against the deck itself, factually proven, never against the rest of the ship's body.

If what Sea Kings consider ships destruction being the destruction of the small piece of it, the deck itself, so be it but in no way does it support your claims that Luffy has the destructive power to deal with a mountain made of harder material than the ship.
Cant regenerate instantly? Factually proven wrong in the chapter link that you provided in the earlier answer.