General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

yj

👑YNWA 👑
My problem with Zoro is that he doesn't really struggle post time skip. Before you say anything yes I did read Dressrosa and he had a moment of doubt with Pica but he just remembered a Mihawk flashback (Similar to a Luffy Rayleigh flashback in WCI) that powered him up to get haki. I think in Wano against King or Big Mom (because I think Kaido is Luffy's prize cause MC and all that plot armor jazz) he'll actually have a fight similar to Daz Bones in Alabasta and struggle that way. Heck he might lose something in it but still win to show that he did struggle for that win will feel more earned. You get what I'm saying right?
zoro wont fight big meme. Oda established zoro will fight kaido when he gave him enma.

This may have been posted in the last 69 (nice) pages, or might be better classified as a popular opinion, but I think Bon Clay is gonna join the Straw Hat Pirates (or the SHGF) before the Final War.
That would be an Excellent surprise. 👍
Post automatically merged:

8. Kong is a Luffy relative, in fact he is Monkey D. Kong and he is Garp Older Brother.

Last edited:
As I said, Mihawk is irrelevant. He is an individual who is known for holding back. There is nothing contrary between him not going all out and holding WSS title. Unlike that situation we are discussing where we have a contradiction of Sea King's statement and what we actually see in multiple panels. Mihawk isnt helping your argument.

You couldnt be more right and thus to destroy ship you have to destroy everything, not just part of the deck which is what Luffy did. Fact.

Torso is several times larger than the neck, not just two times like you claim... You could probably fit 6 necks into a torso.
It does matter, he cant corner him effectively and that's what you dont get. Cracking/shattering the mountain isnt gonna cut it.
Cracked torso =/= torso separated from the ground effectively.

No, you actually arent. You arent accepting that opponents who are good at hiding and stalling are bad match-ups for Luffy.
Cracker has literally demonstrated it on panel and Pica is far better at that game than Cracker is.

I have to see how destructive Luffy's hits are with the blasting but it doesnt seem to be helping at all since he is concentrating the blasts on very small spots which a mountain of stone wont even feel and I seriously doubt him being able to release a blast large enough to affect a mountain.
He is relevant since it shows your hypocrisy in judging one instance by supposed picture and another by what it actually stated and not shown.
It is though.

And Noah is still the ship, stated to be very close to being destroyed.

See picture, now you are ignoring a picture that clearly shows the ratio between neck and torso. Pica´s body is clear, you can claim it is four times the are of the neck "two times wider, see picture, two times longer towards the back), Luffy completely cracked the neck with two Elephants Guns, the least he can do is 8 at the exact same time.
And knowing Gatling and how quickly his fists were in Fishman Island, the next barrage of fists follow quickly after, show me a panel of Pica and his reaction time in completely regenerating a destroyed part of his body. And the arm does not count as i ahve said, it literally happened half a chapter later. The fact he can create stone from the ground up is not debated, Pica having the necessary reaction time to immediately recreated the destroyed parts, does not exist. It´s not the same as Cracker, no.

That´s a generalized statement that´s not true. Cracker´s ability > Pica´s in the sense of hiding, also Cracker´s patience >>>>>>>> Pica´s. Luffy had no problem destroying Cracker´s biscuits, the problem was Cracker actually being able to recreate them instantly because he was hiding behind them, which happened on panel. Where did that happen for Pica?

Luffy´s fists did not cover the size of Pica´s neck, still cracked it right from the body.

I was not fully satisfied with Pica's use of his df, while he wasn't without creativity with it I would have preferred if he was less focused on his golems and used more original and practical uses in his fight against Zoro like making holes in the ground so his opponents would fall, turning the ground into spikes, created mazes and used more often his move shaking the stone like waves to make others fly or fall.

Zoro didnt try to cut the birdcage is the stupidest argument i have seen in a while, and the fact that they use Fujitora as another example backfires considering it underlines how they have not understood one of the key events of the entire arc.
Post automatically merged:

I was not fully satisfied with Pica's use of his df, while he wasn't without creativity with it I would have preferred if he was less focused on his golems and used more original and practical uses in his fight against Zoro like making holes in the ground so his opponents would fall, turning the ground into spikes, created mazes and used more often his move shaking the stone like waves to make others fly or fall.
His aim was to essentially defeat all of Dressrosa in one go.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He is relevant since it shows your hypocrisy in judging one instance by supposed picture and another by what it actually stated and not shown.
It is though.

And Noah is still the ship, stated to be very close to being destroyed.

See picture, now you are ignoring a picture that clearly shows the ratio between neck and torso. Pica´s body is clear, you can claim it is four times the are of the neck "two times wider, see picture, two times longer towards the back), Luffy completely cracked the neck with two Elephants Guns, the least he can do is 8 at the exact same time.
And knowing Gatling and how quickly his fists were in Fishman Island, the next barrage of fists follow quickly after, show me a panel of Pica and his reaction time in completely regenerating a destroyed part of his body. And the arm does not count as i ahve said, it literally happened half a chapter later. The fact he can create stone from the ground up is not debated, Pica having the necessary reaction time to immediately recreated the destroyed parts, does not exist. It´s not the same as Cracker, no.

That´s a generalized statement that´s not true. Cracker´s ability > Pica´s in the sense of hiding, also Cracker´s patience >>>>>>>> Pica´s. Luffy had no problem destroying Cracker´s biscuits, the problem was Cracker actually being able to recreate them instantly because he was hiding behind them, which happened on panel. Where did that happen for Pica?

Luffy´s fists did not cover the size of Pica´s neck, still cracked it right from the body.
As I explained several times, Mihawk isnt helping you since you compare it with the wrong thing.
There are no contradictions regarding Mihawk's title like there are contradictions between the statement and the actual state of Noah.
You were wrong with bringing Mihawk into this from the start, told you so several times but you must be thinking, let's repeat it several more times, maybe he will believe it... I wont, you can stop.

Again, one statement backing your argument while several pictures back up my claims. Guess who is backed up more, lol.

No, you are the one who doesnt understand the picture he is looking at. You can place one neck in the middle of torso, one in front of it, on in the back of it, one left, one right and you have gaps between the outer ones which could amount to 2 necks or at least 1, that's 6.
Pica demonstrated at what speed he can regenerate his arm, whether you like it or not, it is almost instant. Now you dont see it, now you do, poof. That's faster than the speed Cracker regenerates his clones.

It is true lol. Cracker better at hiding? Lmao, did you actually read DR? You can see exactly where Cracker is while you cant see where Pica is, several CoO users present and nobody has ever hinted to be able to detect where he is. Patience? lol, where did that come from? Pica has been shown impatient? Sounds like headcanon... Good luck with Luffy cornering Pica, he simply doesnt possess the ability to do it.

As I explained several times, Mihawk isnt helping you since you compare it with the wrong thing.
There are no contradictions regarding Mihawk's title like there are contradictions between the statement and the actual state of Noah.
You were wrong with bringing Mihawk into this from the start, told you so several times but you must be thinking, let's repeat it several more times, maybe he will believe it... I wont, you can stop.

Again, one statement backing your argument while several pictures back up my claims. Guess who is backed up more, lol.

No, you are the one who doesnt understand the picture he is looking at. You can place one neck in the middle of torso, one in front of it, on in the back of it, one left, one right and you have gaps between the outer ones which could amount to 2 necks or at least 1, that's 6.
Pica demonstrated at what speed he can regenerate his arm, whether you like it or not, it is almost instant. Now you dont see it, now you do, poof. That's faster than the speed Cracker regenerates his clones.

It is true lol. Cracker better at hiding? Lmao, did you actually read DR? You can see exactly where Cracker is while you cant see where Pica is, several CoO users present and nobody has ever hinted to be able to detect where he is. Patience? lol, where did that come from? Pica has been shown impatient? Sounds like headcanon... Good luck with Luffy cornering Pica, he simply doesnt possess the ability to do it.
There is because there is no statement claiming Mihawk did not try against Vista, and by statement alone he is > Vista. It´s the same.
You claiming it´s wrong without any explanation does not make it wrong though. You do not have to believe it, you not engaging it tells enough though.

As usual the statement.

Dude, stop. The neck is half as wide as the torso. There is literally a line for reference from neck to torso.
Since you value pictures, show me a panel in which the neck fits that many times in his torso, i´ll wait. Also give me reference points to prove that just like i did.
So you do not have a picture of Pica instantly regenerating damage right after it occurred? Concession accepted.

So now i have to explain the definition of hiding?

Definition of hide
(Entry 1 of 5)

transitive verb
1a : to put out of sight : secrete hide a key under the doormat
b : to conceal for shelter or protection : shield They hid him from the police.

And to be completely sure, conceal means either hide out of sight or cover something, in this case Cracker from being attacked.

Cracker´s protection is far superior than Pica´s, both in its hardness (direct comparison of G3) and its creation time.
Pica is somewhere in a rock right in front of you, the problem is attacking the spot right the moment where he is, since he shifts his body in a huge golem almost instantly. And btw, who are these CoO users? And what are their feats exactly regarding CoO?
Pica revealing himself immediately vs Cracker only doing so 11 hours later.
Still wrong.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
There is because there is no statement claiming Mihawk did not try against Vista, and by statement alone he is > Vista. It´s the same.
You claiming it´s wrong without any explanation does not make it wrong though. You do not have to believe it, you not engaging it tells enough though.

As usual the statement.

Dude, stop. The neck is half as wide as the torso. There is literally a line for reference from neck to torso.
Since you value pictures, show me a panel in which the neck fits that many times in his torso, i´ll wait. Also give me reference points to prove that just like i did.
So you do not have a picture of Pica instantly regenerating damage right after it occurred? Concession accepted.

So now i have to explain the definition of hiding?

Definition of hide
(Entry 1 of 5)

transitive verb
1a : to put out of sight : secrete hide a key under the doormat
b : to conceal for shelter or protection : shield They hid him from the police.

And to be completely sure, conceal means either hide out of sight or cover something, in this case Cracker from being attacked.

Cracker´s protection is far superior than Pica´s, both in its hardness (direct comparison of G3) and its creation time.
Pica is somewhere in a rock right in front of you, the problem is attacking the spot right the moment where he is, since he shifts his body in a huge golem almost instantly. And btw, who are these CoO users? And what are their feats exactly regarding CoO?
Pica revealing himself immediately vs Cracker only doing so 11 hours later.
Still wrong.
There isnt. Is Mihawk known to hold back? Yes. Is Vista known to hold back? No. Did Mihawk lose to Vista? No. Did Mihawk have to win against Vista to satisfy your arguments? No. Is Mihawk WSS before and After Vista? Yes. Where is the contradiction that occurred during an encounter with Vista and Mihawk being WSS? You can stop now.

You can drop this since argument since Noah has been shown just fine several times and is fully functional before and after encounter with Luffy, the Joyboy promise is still on. Luffy didnt destroy shit. That is fact which you can look up but statement is messing with your zen.

Here, look from above, the big circle is a torso, the small circle is the neck and the four directions in which you can move copies of the small circle aka neck and you can guess the gaps that will remain between the parts spread out...
Pica not regenerating instantly after being destroyed in no way means that he cant instantly regenerate as he has proven.
The burden of proof is on you and with that your concession shall be accepted.

Nobody asked you to explain hiding. Pica is better at hiding game and it is a fact. Pica is somewhere in front of you? You can see exactly where Cracker is, you only cant see when he is inside biscuit soldier, lol. CoO users? Luffy and Zoro, both have presence detection. Pica never revealed himself until the last minute once Zoro has taken him on.

Luffy has no effective way of cutting off the torso and lifting the mountain in the air. Cracking/shattering wont do him any good in cornering Pica, not with G4 and G3 is a joke. Luffy will be a sitting duck for Pica, just a matter of time. He cannot defeat him in Dressrosa, that's why combatant who is more effective got to deal with Pica. It is a fact that people who are terrible match-up for Luffy exist and Pica is one of them, all the power for nothing...

Zoro didnt try to cut the birdcage is the stupidest argument i have seen in a while, and the fact that they use Fujitora as another example backfires considering it underlines how they have not understood one of the key events of the entire arc.
doesnt matter fujitora couldn t cut the birdcage
he used haki to :kayneshrug:

"the cage isn t something u can push to stop it"

Last edited:
There isnt. Is Mihawk known to hold back? Yes. Is Vista known to hold back? No. Did Mihawk lose to Vista? No. Did Mihawk have to win against Vista to satisfy your arguments? No. Is Mihawk WSS before and After Vista? Yes. Where is the contradiction that occurred during an encounter with Vista and Mihawk being WSS? You can stop now.

You can drop this since argument since Noah has been shown just fine several times and is fully functional before and after encounter with Luffy, the Joyboy promise is still on. Luffy didnt destroy shit. That is fact which you can look up but statement is messing with your zen.

Here, look from above, the big circle is a torso, the small circle is the neck and the four directions in which you can move copies of the small circle aka neck and you can guess the gaps that will remain between the parts spread out...
Pica not regenerating instantly after being destroyed in no way means that he cant instantly regenerate as he has proven.
The burden of proof is on you and with that your concession shall be accepted.

Nobody asked you to explain hiding. Pica is better at hiding game and it is a fact. Pica is somewhere in front of you? You can see exactly where Cracker is, you only cant see when he is inside biscuit soldier, lol. CoO users? Luffy and Zoro, both have presence detection. Pica never revealed himself until the last minute once Zoro has taken him on.

Luffy has no effective way of cutting off the torso and lifting the mountain in the air. Cracking/shattering wont do him any good in cornering Pica, not with G4 and G3 is a joke. Luffy will be a sitting duck for Pica, just a matter of time. He cannot defeat him in Dressrosa, that's why combatant who is more effective got to deal with Pica. It is a fact that people who are terrible match-up for Luffy exist and Pica is one of them, all the power for nothing...
Where did you get the information he holds back? And where did you get the information he held back against Vista?
Where did you get the information he is WSS? Was it stated or was it shown by his feats on pictures?

Yep, that´s why they referred to the legendary shipwright clan to repair it, since Noah is just fine.

So another concession, no One Piece pic. This is a fantastical manga in which people have the weirdest body forms and you drew circles on paint, how cute.

I thought you only judge by pictures, so where is the picture of Pica regenerating and having the necessary reaction time once getting destroyed. The burden of proof is not on me my man since you claim something and give a theoretical feat to someone that has never been shown, so yes, the burden of proof is on you. If no proof, concession accepted.

I still do apparently since you still equal seeing or not seeing as the only way of hiding.
What CoO feat does Zoro have? Luffy only attacked Pica once, and he was in the head at the time, could be lucky, could be aimed.
If you need a bigger amount of power to reveal a character to be attacked, yes, he is better at hiding.

And still completely false.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Where did you get the information he holds back? And where did you get the information he held back against Vista?
Where did you get the information he is WSS? Was it stated or was it shown by his feats on pictures?

Yep, that´s why they referred to the legendary shipwright clan to repair it, since Noah is just fine.

So another concession, no One Piece pic. This is a fantastical manga in which people have the weirdest body forms and you drew circles on paint, how cute.

I thought you only judge by pictures, so where is the picture of Pica regenerating and having the necessary reaction time once getting destroyed. The burden of proof is not on me my man since you claim something and give a theoretical feat to someone that has never been shown, so yes, the burden of proof is on you. If no proof, concession accepted.

I still do apparently since you still equal seeing or not seeing as the only way of hiding.
What CoO feat does Zoro have? Luffy only attacked Pica once, and he was in the head at the time, could be lucky, could be aimed.
If you need a bigger amount of power to reveal a character to be attacked, yes, he is better at hiding.

And still completely false.
So, you have been sleeping on Mihawk, eh? No wonder... He is known to hold back, established all the way back in Baratie.
Is Vista known for holding back? No, a fact. WSS is information an info box provided and there is no reason not to believe it since there is no contradiction that would go against it, unlike the state of Noah. Explained several times. Not getting into your head? Will I need to explain it again?

Yeah, Noah is just fine, Luffy never touched 90% of the ship and only partially destroyed a small part of the deck, fact. Shipwrights repairing the deck doesnt disprove my claims which are backed up several times in the manga which you supposedly read. Fact.

Lmao, you want me to show you a cross-section of Pica's body from perfect view from above? Are you mad or what? Not even Paint and yet it represents the neck-torso ratio correctly, far more accurately than your 2 necks in a torso claim, lol.

Pica has proven his regeneration speed, whether you like it or not. You are the one making up headcanon scenarios. The burden of proof is on you if you want to pursue it. You can explain hiding all you want, the fact remains that Pica is better at hiding than Cracker.
Luffy had CoO feats as good as any other regular Observation user not named Fujitora and still attacked golem's head where Pica wasnt present, lmao.

And still, after all this going in a circle, I remain by my claim that Pica would have defeated Luffy in Dressrosa because he is a bad match-up for him making all his power useless, just like senor Cracker did. :catsure: