General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Kid will never be the great rival for Luffy that many hoped or are still hoping he will be.
who knows....Kidd has brutal experience in the new world....and we don't know his full power or what he can do...atleast we know about Law and more or less......... other than Urouge, everyone got some minor feats or portrayal to show that they were not even better than Zoro, let alone Luffy.....only Kidd has better portrayal but he is still lacking feats.....also, he is the only one among the SN with CoC.....

Anyways, Wano gonna decide the fate of all the SN except for Bonney and Urouge....but, I guess Kidd and Law will still give a good competition as an individuals, but as a pirate group they will be obliterated by SHP....

Drake is close in strength to enma zoro.

given that the jailer beasts from impel down were awakened despite being weak, I think the WG has some sort of method to forcibly awaken zoans. If this is the case, Drake could be awakened

Also his full beast form was fighting on par with base sanji. At the very least, I'd say his hybrid is on par with RS Sanji. If he has anything above hybrid(like awakening) then he could easily be on par with zoro.

also I don't think Zoro's dream of WSSM means he necessarily needs to be stronger than drake, since drake's strongest attacks are his dinosaur bites, not sword slashes.

but y'all sleep on drake too much. If captain coby has mastered all the rokushiki(as per the SBS), then surely Drake is well versed in them. In addition he has his weapons and his ancient zoan.

Oda will continue to wank Kid as a rival to Luffy.

In interviews he’s put Kid above other SN

In manga he’s given Kid CoC

In manga Kid injured a sweet commander while Luffy was learning Haki with Rayleigh.

In manga Oda deliberately saved his portrayal by saying his bad feats are lies.

Ended act 1 by him being along side Luffy saying they’ll take down Kaido. Which is foreshadowing them taking down Kaido together

Obviously Luffy will ultimately be stronger but people denying what Oda is trying to do is funny. Kid isn’t Law.

Oda will continue to wank Kid as a rival to Luffy.

In interviews he’s put Kid above other SN

In manga he’s given Kid CoC

In manga Kid injured a sweet commander while Luffy was learning Haki with Rayleigh.

In manga Oda deliberately saved his portrayal by saying his bad feats are lies.

Ended act 1 by him being along side Luffy saying they’ll take down Kaido. Which is foreshadowing them taking down Kaido together

Obviously Luffy will ultimately be stronger but people denying what Oda is trying to do is funny. Kid isn’t Law.
Very unpopular opinion! Well put!

W

wordyworm

I don't get why people expect so much of the cover stories. Remember Orlumbus? Or Jango's Dance Party? Jinbe and the kitten-fish? The cover stories are just where Oda puts his fever dreams.

Sometimes they're funny or informative, but other times they're just weird. That's just Oda. You gotta roll with it.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Speaking of having too many heat abilities, some dont like it if you point out abilities that are just copy n' paste so I guess what I'm about to say is unpopular....

Pero's candy...Trebol's snot....Opera's cream....all do the same thing and are weak to fire. Hell, Caribou is almost exactly the same minus he's a logia.

Speaking of having too many heat abilities, some dont like it if you point out abilities that are just copy n' paste so I guess what I'm about to say is unpopular....

Pero's candy...Trebol's snot....Opera's cream....all do the same thing and are weak to fire. Hell, Caribou is almost exactly the same minus he's a logia.
Peros and Trebol's substances are indeed weak to fire and heat, but not Opera's. It's rather him who produce fire with his cream.