General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

He should never openly attack Big Mom ( Especially her at the wedding. If she at least took that situation seriously Luffy would be dead ) and her forces because it could anger her and make her want to take revenge on them which will put danger to the Kaido downfall plan oh sh*t it already happened.
One Piece does not run consequences? Bro Kidd is the example of how would Luffy do as a pirate if he didn't had plot armor.
He didn't attack her openly, guess you skipped WCI....it was Bege who attacked her openly and of course Luffy went along with plan because he wants to rescue Sanji familyand Jimbei joined...Luffy intention was never about defeating BigMomin WCI...he emphasized many times in the same arc...in FI arc, Luffy has given tamatebako to BigMom....guess the "consequence" of that literally saved SH and germa pirates....and Stussy told the plateau destroyed because of that consequence to which BMP thought that they have planed this attack all along...and Morgans highlighted BMP incompetence and Luffy victory to the whole world and BigMom will definitely come for Luffy head ...

What happened to Kid?? he lost his arm which doesn't matter in OP world....he took L's in timeskip and that way he became stronger which Luffy already took in saboady, ID, MF....so don't say about what could have happened...blah blah....don't throw "plot armor" word casually for the lack of arguments...that so called plot armor came as a consequences of Luffy's actions many times...

Big Mom and Kaido will survive Wano XD

This Rocks plot is scaring me.

Edit: Honestly just to even add to it, I sort of hope Oda does as much as he wants to. Theres so much left to do, and if Oda decides to make concentrated arcs after Wano about:

- Vegapunk/SSG
- Rocks
- Underworld
- Elbaf/Sky Islands/Moon (if they are believed to all be related)

on top of plots with BB/Shanks/Marines/WG then I absolutely would not care how this arc ends for BM/Kaido. If he wants to go for another 10-15 years, all the power to him and I will be there to enjoy it all.

Last edited:
I hope that the raid will fall completely ,then kaidou force the WG and samurai to become his underlings and start the big war with them by attacking the World government , this war become a huge mass everyone turn over on kaidou and he die at end of the war but no one has gained anything from this war only wano people become free from BP .

I would like it if Hancock and Shirahoshi's beauty don't stay intact and that someone injures them without caring at all about their appearance.
I want to see some women with scars on their faces and other parts, One Piece World should be a brutal place, Pirates fighting each other! Women are also Pirates damn it! <3 Toki for getting a scar, still unfortunate she got arrowed... But hey at least it wasn't arrow to the knee, She's was still an adventurer.

I want to see some women with scars on their faces and other parts, One Piece World should be a brutal place, Pirates fighting each other! Women are also Pirates damn it! <3 Toki for getting a scar, still unfortunate she got arrowed... But hey at least it wasn't arrow to the knee, She's was still an adventurer.
It's true!!!! I can't stress it enough!!!

But as @Chrono made me realise a while ago: Nami didn't even get hurt at all after the time skip....................

The way the tensions with Zeff were resolved during WCI arc doesn't make sense, it is not Judge who threatened Zeff it was BM and her agents in East Blue. Judge promising to not touch East Blue shouldn't have resolved anything.
Post automatically merged:

Without a heavy dose of plot armor it's clear that the Straw Hats were not ready to face a Yonko crew during WCI arc and if it wasn't for all these plot convenience (Big Mom's food sickness, Nami getting Zeus, full moon, the BMP not sending any heavy gun against the Vinsmokes) , PIS and forgot about your powers moments plus the Tamatebakko box explosion power being exaggerated they would have been completely wiped out.

GOda does not exist. Oda is a good mangaka but not great.

Haki largely not existing Pre-TS other than in fandom's headcannon makes powerleveling a joke.

Imagine how much shit Kishimoto would get if Chakra was added in Post-TS. From TenTen == Kage Lvl to fodder :sadgrin:

The Straw Hats and the Supernovas are just too overconfident right now. I'd love to see the alliance getting a big crushing defeat to teach a lesson to Luffy and the other supernovas in humility and to take real situations seriously.
I would too but I have a feeling that won't happen because plot armor and all. Luffy's words about getting stronger just feel hollow at this point

H

Homelander

Sabo was a mistake.
^ This , overall i dont see a point in having sabo incorporated in the story line . Ace could have been lasting sibling connection to luffy but adding sabo made no sense . However oda needs someone young playing major role in Rev army and Sabo's character was introduced primarily to connect dragon with the storyline .

Sabo is blond version of Ace albeit poorly written at times . He is very overrated to me .
Post automatically merged:

Jimbe in the crew is a nightmare

Jimbe outside the crew = good character

Jimbe inside the crew = ..... He doesn't fit at all inside the SH and it is a pain to watch them interact on a daily basis.

(Sabo is the worst character in the whole show)
I disagree with this , Jinbei crew is def fresh and different . I like Aladdin and few others they are all distinct and mysterious i hope to see them in war .