General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

If that's the case then Wano wouldn't last very long then:josad::josad::josad:
Sanji will kick his ass before it happens.
Post automatically merged:

Oda set Carrot to join the SHs the very moment Zou arc ended
Oh boy you're going to piss so many people by saying that. I'm rooting for carrot as the new nakama too:cheers:
For different reason though.

Sanji will kick his ass before it happens.
Post automatically merged:

Oh boy you're going to piss so many people by saying that. I'm rooting for carrot as the new nakama too:cheers:
For different reason though.
No I meant like Sanji will destroy the whole Wano by himself if the wedding between Yamato and Pudding happen but yeah. And I think that Carrot would join the Strawhats too but many people aren't gonna like that:hihihi:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
We should've gotten Oden's flashback way back in Act 1 when Kin'emon first recounted it.

By blanking out the story and only allowing us to see the Strawhat's reactions to the tale, while also making big mentions around the things that occurred in the flashback, Oda set our expectations too high. Expectations that weren't all met.

The placement in general was pretty awkward, too. It's not like Kin'emon and the others needed to motivate themselves then because things weren't as bleak as it seemed. The Alliance showed up mere moments, undercutting the need for the flashback.

We should've gotten Oden's flashback way back in Act 1 when Kin'emon first recounted it.

By blanking out the story and only allowing us to see the Strawhat's reactions to the tale, while also making big mentions around the things that occurred in the flashback, Oda set our expectations too high. Expectations that weren't all met.

The placement in general was pretty awkward, too. It's not like Kin'emon and the others needed to motivate themselves then because things weren't as bleak as it seemed. The Alliance showed up mere moments, undercutting the need for the flashback.
I don't think the timing was that bad but I think it should have focused more on the wano part and the conflict between oden vs orochi and kaido.
It was cool to see a younger and healthy whitey chan and a badass roger but it added nothing to the story or on the emotional aspect for oden.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
It was cool to see a younger and healthy whitey chan and a badass roger but it added nothing to the story or on the emotional aspect for oden.
That's the tough part. The Whitebeard/Roger segments were my favorite parts of the flashback, but it would've made sense to skimp out on them just enough to focus on the Wano centric stuff. I don't agree they didn't add anything to the story, because the implications we got from Roger's journey were series encompassing, however, it didn't add much to Wano's core narrative. That I agree on.