General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

I think that 11 Strawhats is the limit. It's getting tough to give all the SH's screen time as it is. I think 13 members would be too much.
I also don't think the next Strawhat is a girl.
I think Luffy isn't going to die at the end of the series.
Finally, I hope Blackbeard isn't going to be the final opponent before Raftel. I prefer it be the World Government or perhaps Im as the final obstacle.

kid will be discarded end of wano as a contender for pk leaving BB and luffy in their rightful place as the real contenders
shanks is not the strongest yonko and his haki prob isnt any better than kaido or bm , its just on par.
it aint garp's fault ace got fisted , he chose his own path and learned to accept the consequences.

Last edited:
I think that 11 Strawhats is the limit. It's getting tough to give all the SH's screen time as it is. I think 13 members would be too much.
I also don't think the next Strawhat is a girl.
I think Luffy isn't going to die at the end of the series.
Finally, I hope Blackbeard isn't going to be the final opponent before Raftel. I prefer it be the World Government or perhaps Im as the final obstacle.
Im sama would be a good final opponent or the five elder stars
Also for an unpopular opinion I think Zoro has become a very bland, over powered character post time skip

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I felt emotions seeing Doflamingo past. He and BM are the best villains (though I feel Oda is yet to portray BM as true villain)

Teach is undervalued as a character. He is more what meet the eyes and people will realize this when his past will be revealed.

I dont like vivi, Rebecca and shirahoshi much.

Sanji was never close to Zoro. It should be clear by the way Oda define them in WCI and wano

I want Kidd spin off

My Chopper, you used to be more than a mascot :catcry::catcry:
I know :(
Post automatically merged:

Another unpopular opinion from me is that I find Katakuri to be unrelatable as character. He needs more flaws then a goofy doughnut loving side. Also I liked his original design a lot better then final

Shanks is complete generic shit, easily one of the most boring and lazily written characters in manga history

Big Mom and Kaido are utter clowns and their arcs are boring and feel like filler
Cant be boring if you hardly appear.

Classic case of being annoyed with the fandom and projecting it on the.manga me thinks
Post automatically merged:

I felt emotions seeing Doflamingo past. He and BM are the best villains (though I feel Oda is yet to portray BM as true villain)

Teach is undervalued as a character. He is more what meet the eyes and people will realize this when his past will be revealed.

I dont like vivi, Rebecca and shirahoshi much.

Sanji was never close to Zoro. It should be clear by the way Oda define them in WCI and wano

I want Kidd spin off
In wano he defined them pretty equally, if anything sanji looked better so far

Jinbei is dead.
Katakuri allowed Luffy to win.
Perona should have been a Straw Hat.
(Hurts my heart to say it,) but Sabo was Captured by the CD and will be used to trap Luffy.
Doflamingo was the best villian, at least personality wise.

I

Inspector_Mu

Marco is weaker than kata
Katakuri wouldn't lose the territories and badly to a newly formed crew lol
Not forgetting marco has no CoC, he was meant to be a loser not a conqueror.

Anyway, Zoro and Sanji have went all out already
They've shown what they learnt and improved from 2 years already, that's why they got new PUs.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Marco is weaker than kata
Katakuri wouldn't lose the territories and badly to a newly formed crew lol
Not forgetting marco has no CoC, he was meant to be a loser not a conqueror.

Anyway, Zoro and Sanji have went all out already
They've shown what they learnt and improved from 2 years already, that's why they got new PUs.
What's Zoro's PU?