US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Does Biden even know he's the president elect? Probably trying to send back soup at a deli.

I think you mean what will Kamala Harris do.
:whitepress: This is why you have no idea how administration works.

Biden has too many loyalists both in Republican and democratic party. Kamala is not going to take over untill biden resigns or dies in office.

F

Fallen Prince

No, I lived through the Bush/Cheney years. I learned that you don't have to be the president to be the president.
Last time i know bush was GOP :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Trump really needed his Roy Cohn now but instead he has Rudy Giuliani.

Cohn may have been a super scumbag but as a lawyer he was very dangerous while Giuliani is just pathetic.
The whole case is a joke. Giuliani himself is under FBI radar , his sad old age will end up with court cases just like his boss.
Post automatically merged:

Trumps lawyers are amazing

His lawyers in public - there was fraud
His lawyers in court - there wasnt fraud
Now they are going after Dominion Software. Wouldnt we try to attempt this on downballot where we lost so badly ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that I remember one of Stephen Colbert's quotes about Rudy : "Maybe he's trying to make Donald Trump lose through sheer incompetence".

Given how pathetic his defense of Donald and accusations of fraud have been so far maybe it's really the case, lol.

I think that I remember one of Stephen Colbert's quotes about Rudy : "Maybe he's trying to make Donald Trump lose through sheer incompetence".

Given how pathetic his defense of Donald and accusations of fraud have been so far maybe it's really the case, lol.
lots of people are also assuming they are just putting up a front for their supporters, i think thats possible. just some fuel for trumps 2024 run :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.