Rules VIP Privileges

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
@Bogard I have a question / suggestion : is there a reason why we need to ask you for the UN color change & editing the tag, and cant edit it directly ourselves? Is it meant as a way for you to double check there is no rule infringement? Just thinking it could save you some time with more people becoming VIPs and in case some want to change frequently~ And you and @Pantheos or even other mods could forcefully remove it if there is an issue? Anyway just an idea ^^

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
@Bogard I have a question / suggestion : is there a reason why we need to ask you for the UN color change & editing the tag, and cant edit it directly ourselves? Is it meant as a way for you to double check there is no rule infringement? Just thinking it could save you some time with more people becoming VIPs and in case some want to change frequently~ And you and @Pantheos or even other mods could forcefully remove it if there is an issue? Anyway just an idea ^^
because it is not a direct feature of this forum software. He needs to do it separately in the coding. That’s also the reason why on he does it.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I definitely agree with this. I like to change sets often and having the chance to at least change the tag by myself would be quite useful, instead of bothering Bogard about it constantly.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Well its a good thing that he responds quickly. Imagine having an admin thats rarely around.
Sure but this could save both us and him the hassle. For example I use a tag and don't really like it when I see it on the profile then I have to ask Boggy to remove it and so on. I understand if it can't be done, I am just saying it can be very useful. And it would also allow Bogard to focus on other things as well.

Sure but this could save both us and him the hassle. For example I use a tag and don't really like it when I see it on the profile then I have to ask Boggy to remove it and so on. I understand if it can't be done, I am just saying it can be very useful. And it would also allow Bogard to focus on other things as well.
Nowhere in my post did I disagree with what they said. Having the ability to do it ourselves would be ideal. However since its not a feature atm, I just wanted to point out that atleast he's around and responds in a timely manner. Im sure he takes everyones feedback seriously. Something like that will take time.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Nowhere in my post did I disagree with what they said. Having the ability to do it ourselves would be ideal. However since its not a feature atm, I just wanted to point out that he's around and responds in a timely manner. Im sure he takes everyones feedback seriously. Something like that will take time.
Neither did I disagree with you. Bogard is there for everyone and is responsible and responds in a timely manner. This would just make it easier for him.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
because it is not a direct feature of this forum software. He needs to do it separately in the coding. That’s also the reason why on he does it.
Got it, thanks for answering! I myself dunno shit about coding, but is it a feature that could be added in the software with some coding? Of course it is not a priority and I am sure @Bogard has many other more important issues at the moment, but maybe if someone can help with the coding part ? and while it wasn't really needed so far, with more VIP joining that could become nice to have for you guys too~? I dont want to sound too pushy, i am just curious 😬

Man, I feel very jealous for the VIP members right now:pepecry:I might want to think about becoming a VIP:pagemoji:

*And then I pulled out my wallet*

And then I realized that I'm broke:josad::josad:

But yeah, congrats to every VIP members here including the new recently joined members. You guys make Worstgen more colorful than ever before :cheers::cheers:

Which is never gonna happen anytime soon:josad::josad:

LMAO

Mafia is not really that hard if you think about it. It might takes a while but you will know how to play very quickly (unlike me:catcry:catded)

Oh really?:doffytroll:

XD
:milaugh: