Rules VIP Privileges

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Mafia is not really that hard if you think about it. It might takes a while but you will know how to play very quickly (unlike me:catcry:catded)
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh: ( Laughs while crying at the same time. I asked to be subbed out 2 times I played Mafia because I didn't know what was going on.

F

Fallen Prince

Mafia is definately hard , its easy to play real life party game but in text based its damn tough.

Critical part is game activity , its sad truth you need to give up certain hours to figure out the game.

If i am immersed in the game i may have to sacrifice like 2-3 hrs to analyse all tricky lore or players behavior.

Few are natural in playing but for a guy like me for me every game is new slate .Also i make sure not to impact my real life .

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
Man, I feel very jealous for the VIP members right now:pepecry:I might want to think about becoming a VIP:pagemoji:

*And then I pulled out my wallet*

And then I realized that I'm broke:josad::josad:

But yeah, congrats to every VIP members here including the new recently joined members. You guys make Worstgen more colorful than ever before :cheers::cheers:

Which is never gonna happen anytime soon:josad::josad:

LMAO

Mafia is not really that hard if you think about it. It might takes a while but you will know how to play very quickly (unlike me:catcry:catded)

Oh really?:doffytroll:

XD
ur post is longer than zoro vs kamazou fight

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Mafia is definately hard , its easy to play real life party game but in text based its damn tough.

Critical part is game activity , its sad truth you need to give up certain hours to figure out the game.

If i am immersed in the game i may have to sacrifice like 2-3 hrs to analyse all tricky lore or players behavior.

Few are natural in playing but for a guy like me for me every game is new slate .Also i make sure not to impact my real life .
:myman:
anyone spamming after this post will be banned

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž