Rules VIP Privileges

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
VIP Membership
VIP membership can be acquired through a monthly donation (of any amount!) to support the site. The most convenient way to do this is probably through the site's patreon. Upon payment, you can activate your membership by PMing @Bogard about it (you may need to specify your details in the PM).

VIP Privileges
There are some privileges exclusive to VIP members:

I'll try to go over all of them below.

Sample Set
Here's a sample image of a custom tag, custom UN colour (@ZenZu declined sparkles) and custom title:

All WorstGen VIP members as at 2020-08-27 05:56 UTC+1:

Custom Tag
As a VIP member you can replace the rank based tag that shows up under your username with a desired tag of your choice.

Sample
Below is the current (as at the 2020-08-27 04:23 UTC+1) tag used by @Admiral Lee Hung:

Dimensions
The dimensions for the tag are 195 x 100 px.

Guidelines
I'm not aware of any rules for custom tags, but I expect that the general etiquette observed for avatars (no NSFW, no offensive images, etc.) would apply here.

Another common sense guideline would be to avoid tags that are too close to the tags used by staff members. Similarly, tags that contain text that falsely suggest you are a staff member would likely not be permitted.

Activation
Upon settling upon an image you like, you can PM Bogard the image URL.

Custom Username Appearance
As a VIP member, you get a bolded username and a few extra options:
  • An option for a custom username colour
  • The default is light blue.
  • An option for sparkles
  • The default is yes.

Sample
In the below screenshot, @Cinera, @Melontonin, @Tris, @Admiral Lee Hung and @LANJI CUCKSMOKE are VIP members (@Dragomir is staff):

All the VIP members above decided to keep the sparkles.

Guidelines
The main guideline that exists for custom username colours is that you can't have a colour that's too similar to the colours used by staff. Again this is to prevent misleading impressions that certain non staff members are staff.

Activation
Again, you can activate your desired UN colour by PMing Bogard your preferred HTML colour code and indicating your preference regarding sparkles.

Custom Title
You can set a custom title to replace the default title ("Well-Known Member" for most people).

Sample
In the below screenshot, I set my current custom title to "Tris' beloved senpai โค":

Guidelines
Some words ("mod") appears to be banned in custom titles. Apart from that, general etiquette regarding usernames should be observed. Try not to be offensive, harass other members or otherwise discourteous through your use of the custom title.

Activation
Your custom title can be set on your account details page:

You enter whatever option you desire for your custom title and click save. The account details page can be accessed by following the above URL or selecting "Account details" from the member menu drop down.

Attachments
VIP membership gives you the option of uploading attachments in PMs. This means you can copy and paste images directly into your PMs (as opposed to copying the image link and inserting it) and upload images directly from your device.

To upload images from your device in PMs click on the image icon as normal:
An upload dialogue becomes available where you can select an image from your device or paste an image from your clipboard (you can also paste images from your clipboard directly into the rich text editor).

To insert an image through its link, click on the link icon (on the left beside the upload icon):

For now the ability to attach images is exclusive to PMs.

Guidelines
WorstGen guidelines for content permissible in PMs still apply. Try to refrain from posting NSFW or illegal content in PMs.

Tags
VIP members can add tags to threads they create during creation:

Or they can apply tags to already created threads. To edit the tags for a thread after its creation, click on the edit icon at the end of the tag list:

The tag edit dialogue pops up:

Guidelines
Again try to not be discourteous in your use of tags. Don't use tags to harass other members or say hateful/offensive things.

Conclusion
I think that's most of it, I'll update this post after substantial new information is made available. Please notify me about anything I missed. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have. ๐Ÿ˜‹

I might add more sample sets later.
I made the OP actually useful.

Last edited:

djiayebee

โ˜† ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ฆ๐•ก๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ป๐•’๐••๐••๐•ช โ˜†
โ€Ž
I didn't know about all those :owo: seeing all the amazing users who are becoming VIP has sparked my interest!

I donโ€™t know, that was three months ago...I was an entirely different person back then :moonwalk:

You donate to the Patreon (you can get there at the top of the page or ask your girlfriend how to do it, she knows, she just joined, just talk to her, man, you know, have an ACTUAL conversation with the woman you love, Fuji, for Godโ€™s sake), and not really, you choose what you want to donate and how frequently. Then you message Bogard, tell him what youโ€™ve done and what you WANT done with your UN and tag, and then you get to show off what a boastful bastard you are like the rest of us :laughmoji:
At first I didnt pay attention to the user you were answering to, so I was "Oh he's talking to ZDG and mentioning about @Tris"... until i read Fuji
:usoprice:

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
I didn't know about all those :owo: seeing all the amazing users who are becoming VIP has sparked my interest!

At first I didnt pay attention to the user you were answering to, so I was "Oh he's talking to ZDG and mentioning about @Tris"... until i read Fuji
:usoprice:
Lmao

Pay more attention, Gabriel.:madmonk:

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž

djiayebee

โ€Ž
Lmao

Pay more attention, Gabriel.:madmonk:
you'll never stop calling me that, uh? you know what, if I become VIP I might consider using Gabriel in the Tag and Title and you will be forever blamed for that

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
you'll never stop calling me that, uh? you know what, if I become VIP I might consider using Gabriel in the Tag and Title and you will be forever blamed for that
I don't mind that, GABRIEL.

You are becoming a VIP too?

Cinera

โ€Ž
Last edited:
All WorstGen VIP members as at 2020-08-27 05:56 UTC+1:

@Light D Lamperouge if you want to make a better collage, here's the album.

I'll have Light remake this in a week when the newbies would have settled on a set.

You should add me in that cause i joined btw, should get my VIP border tomorrow normally.
Post automatically merged:

You're doing gods work Cin. You should be a mod tbh.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
You should add me in that cause i joined btw, should get my VIP border tomorrow normally.
Post automatically merged:

Will you tag say Gifter Fuji? :madmonk:

Cinera

โ€Ž

Cinera

โ€Ž
Thanks for the vote of confidence. ๐Ÿ˜‹

I've been on this site for around 10 months and have been inactive for a little over 5 of those months. I'm just coming off my third hiatus and would continue to take more hiatuses in the future. Given that, I'm not sure I'll be ideal to have on the mod team (I've never had a stretch of activity longer than a couple months).

Last edited:

djiayebee

โ€Ž
Thanks for the vote of confidence. ๐Ÿ˜‹

I've been on this site for around 10 months and have been inactive for a little over 5 of those months. I'm just coming off my third hiatus and would continue to take more hiatuses in the future. Given that, I'm not sure I'll be best to have on the mod team (I've never hd a stretch of activity longer than a couple months).
I also think you'd be a heck of a Mod regardless of your presence / hiatus, as long as the team is not understaffed