Volume 105 - Discussion Thread (March 3rd, 2023)

I don't understand how you guys like what Whole Cake did for Sanji, his first flashback with Zeff was great, in Whole Cake he became the poor guy who was bullied for empathy and abandoned his most sacred principle of not wasting food.

This lineage of Zoro is also shit because now he's just another one chosen by fate to save the world, but it's better on SBS than receiving multiple chapters.
Abandoned his most sacred principal? What?

And because it added facets to sanjis character and explained questions people had about Sanjis character while simultaneously expanding the OP world. The first half of WCI (the half that focused on Sanji) was phenomenal in every aspect because it had good characterization, a good story, and really built up how strong Sanji and luffys relationship is.

there’s a reason why every other fanbase has wanted a WCI type arc for their favorite character after WCI ended.

Oda sensei, why do flames come out of Sanji's legs?

Oda: That's because fart coming out of the legs is much more cooler! See you later! Please send a postcard again! Bye byeeee!

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
no blue flames, only farts

expectation : blue flame lore

reality: fart jokes

D

Deleted member 83

That question has been either butchered in translation or it's the most idiotic intro for a question ever:
I LOVE ONE PIECE...and I heard Wano ended

?
What?
"Yeah bro, I totally love this manga. My favorite character are checks writing on hand Loopy, Garth, and Frank. Btw I heard online that the last arc might have ended, but I'm not sure."
Could be an anime fan, and based on the way it’s written it’s probably from a little kid, don’t be so harsh
But yeah overall the translations are a little wonky

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
i want to see Vice Admiral Dragon or Captain Dragon of the Marine plsssssssssssss
Hope is the good thing

Perhaps the best thing

But with one piece.... it's delusional thing lmao

He spend 4 years to wrap wano and still end up messing with plots

With Shanka, BB, Dragon, Mihawk, and entirety of WG still yet to get their arc and oda showing intention to fastpace it.... I am sure he will mess things more and more now