[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Sniff seeing that in past game there is a passive of mafia that always appear innocent to Investigator/Cop, I think Krogothwolf's claim could be true but I have never seen ability that townie would appear guilty to Cop/Investigator
I picked it up after you.
Does this have more meaning into it?

Because I thought it's used because we are playing cats basically so sniff etc

Sniff seeing that in past game there is a passive of mafia that always appear innocent to Investigator/Cop, I think Krogothwolf's claim could be true but I have never seen ability that townie would appear guilty to Cop/Investigator
You havenยดt? I think miller roles are pretty common in mafia games.

Wolf claiming his role can still be fake move. Considering the Game mechanics has element of rpg . We should weigh carefully at wolf's open claim !
Exactly, do so.

There doesnโ€™t seem to be much point in claiming a role before any suspicion has been cast your way...why did you feel it was pertinent to go so quick, @krogothwolf?
Post automatically merged:

Garfield, Tom, I guess there are two or three more...
Because a cop investigating me would bring up a suspicious result which would automatically push tons of suspicion on me as soon as it was revealed. Then the cop gets me lynched and outted himself he gets killed or roleblocked or something and we have 1 less cop in game thats helpful to town.

This allows cop to ignore me as a target as he will know the results he will get.

What town wants to do with me is up to them. Lynch me, vig me, whatever. But it frees the cop from outting himself on a bad result on townie.

This sucks balls.

Alright guys I'm gonna make my claim right now. My role has a passive and it makes me a miller as my character remained loyal to a traitor and I stayed with the clan even after said traitor was banned so everyone thinks I'm suspicious.
cop is probably not the only investigative role, so there must be another way to prove your innocence
good thing you claimed in d1

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
No, I'm saying the cop knows not to investigate me because he knows the results he would get. What town does with the info is a different story. Vig shoot me, town lynch me, whatever.

Cop on the other hands KNOWS it doesn't need to investigate me because it will see me as suspicious. This has nothing to do with cop trusting me as town just knowing I'm suspicious meaning its a wasted action on me.

"Hey guys I investigated the miller claim and got suspicious! who knew"

wasted cop action.
And yet Cop not looking into you doesn't imply you can't be considered scum.

He has to trust your claim and consider you a Townie. Of course that the system will spawn an anti-town result on you and the Cop will report as much either way.

Same goes for the Vig and any other townie role, they have to trust you.

It's like building off an house near a site overrun by tornadoes hence why I find a miller claim suspicious itself.

This claim doesn't invest you with any solid Town point, so it's a futile one. It's a neutral claim, more or less.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Should I sharpen my claws?

It sounds like a death threat.
Nah, just know we have to get serious once. Follow the game, what who is saying and build your reads.
The point of this isn't to town clear me. Its to give info to town/cop that allows them to act on it. saying "trust me I'm town" in mafia with anything on Day 1 isn't really worth anything.
I understand that. I mentioned it earlier. I am not going to neglect it or discount it, but I am also not going to trust it off the bat 100 percent.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
So besides Krog being super sus, what else do we got?
Post automatically merged:

So besides Krog being super sus, what else do we got?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Exactly, do so.

Because a cop investigating me would bring up a suspicious result which would automatically push tons of suspicion on me as soon as it was revealed. Then the cop gets me lynched and outted himself he gets killed or roleblocked or something and we have 1 less cop in game thats helpful to town.

This allows cop to ignore me as a target as he will know the results he will get.

What town wants to do with me is up to them. Lynch me, vig me, whatever. But it frees the cop from outting himself on a bad result on townie.
I see your logic, but this also could easily be a ploy to explain why youโ€™re showing up as scummy...

Status
Not open for further replies.