[FNZ] Role Madness Warrior Cats: The Prophecies Begin (Unofficial)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

@Flower @TheAncientCenturion @Fujishiro @NeutralWatcher @Natalija @RayanOO

[Active - Deathberries] You have possession of death berries ready to use at your wish. Visit someone and if they are Brokenstar or Clawface you will give this for them to eat and die. If they are not, you will not do anything for them. This counts a super-kill.

if fallen tried to visit someone and they were NOT brokenstar or clawface, would we get a "Someone attempted to super-kill ??? but failed. " message?
Since Fallen is dead and his role is out in the open, I can answer this question. Yes, you would.

Since Fallen is dead and his role is out in the open, I can answer this question. Yes, you would.
she claimed killing marimo in d1, and there was 3 kills announcements
IF the failed super kill attempt was fallen tried to use deathberries on someone
that leaves us with 2 kills in n1
unless natalija and maf or killed the same person
or the maf or sk didn't kill anyone
she can't be a vigi
what do you guys think?

she claimed killing marimo in d1, and there was 3 kills announcements
IF the failed super kill attempt was fallen tried to use deathberries on someone
that leaves us with 2 kills in n1
unless natalija and maf or killed the same person
or the maf or sk didn't kill anyone
she can't be a vigi
Fuji and I went for AL. That leaves three other kills unaccounted for.

N

NeutralWatcher

what did you do n1 /n2?
Sniff my ability is limited.

My passive is I have to add sniff for each post since I get infected by patient in the nursery.

My character name is Frostfur.

Everytime I protect a player I would get infected so I can only protect 3 times. After that I would get fever and die after 2 phases.

Didn't protect anyone N1 since nobody I trust.
Protected TAC N2 and now he sus me and that pisses me off.

I can protect 2 more times now.

Now scum would target me thanks to TAC.

Sniff my ability is limited.

My passive is I have to add sniff for each post since I get infected by patient in the nursery.

My character name is Frostfur.

Everytime I protect a player I would get infected so I can only protect 3 times. After that I would get fever and die after 2 phases.

Didn't protect anyone N1 since nobody I trust.
Protected TAC N2 and now he sus me and that pisses me off.

I can protect 2 more times now.

Now scum would target me thanks to TAC.
If i watch you, im killing any scum that comes near you, if no scum comes near you. The probabillity of you being one of them is high.

Status
Not open for further replies.