Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
@Reborn

Actually in 10h

Didn't see that it was this late here lol

Arsenal:
[Hero Costume] -
Commute yourself for a phase. Can't use any other actions besides that. Alternatively: Give a [Hero Costume] to a player of your choice. [5-shots]

Passives:
[The Superhero with Omnipotent Powers] -
Known as "The Superhero with Omnipotent Powers", God-Man makes his title all honor. Your ability and items are considered from the type "omni".
[Mathematic Manipulation] - God-Man is able to change the nature of physics and reality itself. God-Man will turn 1+1 into 3 and claim it's mathematically correct. Each day you will get assigned a random player as a "1". If you and that player end up voting for the same player, turn your votes together into 3. (You will technically cast an additional vote on your target)
[Is God-Man Good?] - One may say, the normal superhero that follows common sense, would not agree with the solutions and methods of God-Man and put him under question. The first regular kill attempt on God-Man will fail, but instead players will only be able to vote between God-Man and a target of your choice during the following day. [1-shot]

Actives:
[Superhero] -
God-Man follows the usual duties of a superhero. Taking care of innocent civillians and their businesses. Pick a player and learn what type of abilities they used this phase. There is a 50% chance that you will roleblock your target instead. If that happens, the investigation result will "fail". [1 cycle cooldown]
[Reality Warping] -
God-Man can warp reality and with that even trick death itself. Pick a dead player and revive them, they will be rolecrushed for this and the following cycle. This ability can't be restored and it's gilded. [1-shot]
-----[Time Manipulation] -
After depleting the previous ability, you will be able to use [Time Manipulation]. God-Man will bend the time and render it to a moment of his favour. Pick a player, reset their cooldowns and restore a shot of a random ability of theirs. [1 cycle cooldown]
[Nuclear Control] -
God-Man possesses the ultimate control over every atom in the universe. As that he may pick a write-up and dismantle it to every single atom. He will reconstruct a chosen write up and correct all irregularities in it. [2-shots]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Isekai Town.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
And tbh, i think town did great this game. Like, 1 mislynch over 8 cycles? Damn
It's pretty funny, because yesterday we were repeatedly told by the winners that the Town did absolutely nothing and the game should have been over cycles ago. I was saying in the host chat we had that the Town would probably complain about barely mislynching and losing. Rightly or wrongly, if both sides insist that the game favoured the other then the balance probably isn't too bad at the end of the day.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
@Ratchet I see that you made the role I submitted - El Professor.

Can I see it please? :neesama:

"Sometimes, a truce is most important part of a war."
You are "El Professor"! (Isekai Town)
(Series: Money Heist)
Arsenal:
[Burner Phones] -
Send a message to another player of your choosing via the host. [5-shot]

Passives:
[Burner Phones] -
In order to plan the ultimate heist, burner phones were essential to facilitate communication unmonitered. Once your shots of [Burner Phones] are depleted, refill your [Burner Phones] and a shot of the Arsenal ability from every player [Burner Phones] has been used on.
[Mastermind Robber] - El Professor is a mastermind in his doings. As that he can only perform organized moves. You can only use 2 role abilities per cycle.
Additionally, your items can't be stolen or tossed, they are gilded.

Actives:
[Salvador] -
El Professor had to know every last detail about all who were involved in his plan, to ensure they were both trustworthy and pliable. Every cycle, he may investigate a player and find out how much money and item shots they currently have.
[Lisbon] - The closest to El Professor, Lisbon can steal an item from a player. [1-shot]
[Berlin] -
Berlin was the half-brother of El Professor, and his first aide. During the Day this is activated, any earnings or items El Professor receives will be doubled. [1-shot]
[Stockholm] -
One of the hostages of the original heist who joined the team later on. During the cycle this is activated, El Professor will receive a 20% discount on items he buys. [1-shot]
[Tokyo] -
One of the more contentious members of the team, Tokyo proved to be a valuable asset in El Professor's schemes. During the phase this is activated in, El Professor may target a player and discover which items they purchased and own. [1-shot]
[Palermo] -
Widely hated amongst the team, Palermo was a valuable but ill-advised addition. During the phase this is activated, El Professor may target a player and steal all the money that they earned during the phase. [1-shot]
[Le Casa de Papel] -
El Professor can target up to three people he had used [Burner Phones] on, and create a trade route between them all that lasts a cycle. This will come in the form of a temporary chat. While active, items and money may be freely exchanged between everyone in the group. [1-shot]

Was similar to your role, in that the intention was to have it I tersct with the game mechanics for the town and work around that. Didn't really get used much, sadly.

Reality Warping] - God-Man can warp reality and with that even trick death itself. Pick a dead player and revive them, they will be rolecrushed for this and the following cycle. This ability can't be restored and it's gilded. [1-shot]
So this is how Baki was revived lol. Why did you pick a janitored player btw?

It's pretty funny, because yesterday we were repeatedly told by the winners that the Town did absolutely nothing and the game should have been over cycles ago. I was saying in the host chat we had that the Town would probably complain about barely mislynching and losing. Rightly or wrongly, if both sides insist that the game favoured the other then the balance probably isn't too bad at the end of the day.
i mean, it's srm

town kinda needs scums to kill each other, at least somewhat

i mean, it's srm

town kinda needs scums to kill each other, at least somewhat
I feel the scum vs scum was a bit too much this game.

Tentei (SK) outed himself, then outed Fuji/Apollo.
Apollo outed Muugen.
Nessos was outed by the Archangel and we also pushed him because we knew he was Raiden.
Watson was killed by her own team.
Pot and Adam and Mich were killed by Town, but Mich was revived.
Dest was killed by our team. And he was pushed by Ultra, the second SK.
Ultra was killed by us.

So ultimately Town only really caught Pot and Adam and Mich without scum vs scum shenanigans. I think a lot of things would have been different had we played for the merger which I figured out we could do because there was a Contract item in our Mafia exclusive shop. Though team didnโ€˜t want this, so we let it be lol.

Imagine having the audacity to say that as pm campers lmao, disappointing

I feel the scum vs scum was a bit too much this game.

Tentei (SK) outed himself, then outed Fuji/Apollo.
Apollo outed Muugen.
Nessos was outed by the Archangel and we also pushed him because we knew he was Raiden.
Watson was killed by her own team.
Pot and Adam and Mich were killed by Town, but Mich was revived.
Dest was killed by our team. And he was pushed by Ultra, the second SK.
Ultra was killed by us.

So ultimately Town only really caught Pot and Adam and Mich without scum vs scum shenanigans. I think a lot of things would have been different had we played for the merger which I figured out we could do because there was a Contract item in our Mafia exclusive shop. Though team didnโ€˜t want this, so we let it be lol.
i'm talking mostly about kills tbh

watson killing herself was a mistake apparently

ultra's presence was actually helpful to town

GGs fun game, town was mostly talking and accusing itself in the last cycles since the last mafia faction decided to just afk -ekko, but well, this is a legit strategy to win also.
RA was the one who revived me d2 huh, thanks for this, that rolecrush hurt tho.
The first mafia faction died too fast, the first sk and the cult leader were lynched without using their kit also, all these events helped the blue mafia, since towns attention was on the other factions.
Town being close to get the dub in the end even after all these events+mod kill+afks tells me that we were a strong faction, and our actions/ thread play was good overall.
Well, i got my fun, thanks for the game.

"You failed. Just as you have failed everyone in your life."
You are Valak! (Isekai Town)
(Series: The Conjuring)
Arsenal:
[Nun's Cloth] -
Protect yourself for a phase. Alternatively: Give a target of your choice a [Nun's Cloth]. [8-shots]

Passives:
[The Nun] -
Valak first manifests itself into it's notorious nun form, where it can stalk people, going unnoticed. You are undetectable.
-----[The Crooked Man][unlocks once 5 townies have fallen] - Valak loses the previous ability, but now appears as The Crooked Man. For each fallen townie upon transformation, take an item or ability.
-----[True Form][unlocks once either all mafia or all indies have fallen] - Valak crosses reality and shows the people it's true form. Turn into a Serial Killer and gain a bulletproof vest.
[Horror] - Valak's presence defines pure horror, to the point where it's horror drives people to suicide. Whenever a player visits you consecutively, roleblock them.

Actives:
[The Nun's Portrait] -
Valak can for example use portraits of it's nun appearance to enter the realm of humans and trap people. Place a portrait at a targets location and await it's effects:
1st cycle: Watch your target that night. 2nd cycle: Track your target that night. [3-shots]
-----[True Form][unlocks once either all mafia or all indies have fallen] -
Additionally wound your target during the second night. Restore all shots of [The Nun's Portrait].
[Stalking Horror] - Valak will naturally stalk it's target, once it has locked on a prey it will never let go of it. Heal all your targets status ailments that phase and start to stalk it. If you ever use it on the same target again: Track them that phase. [1 cycle cooldown]
-----[True Form][unlocks once either all mafia or all indies have fallen] -
Instead of tracking, Superkill your target and steal their items. Also remove the cooldown of [Stalking Horror].
[True Horror][unlocks once either all mafia or all indies have fallen] - Spread your true horror across the whole game thread! Disable all protective abilities that cycle, even if they are super modified. You will win all RPS that cycle. Only your vote will count for that cycle. This ability is gilded and can't be restored. [1-shot]

Hidden Wincon - Kill All.
What a beast:myman:

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹ใŠใ†
โ€Ž
He's cult leader, you're mafioso. He owes you NOTHING.

I Hope being nicer to people in game is NAI and will stay for the future though <3
he played that slot horribly early game scum needs each other and he ruined a perfect opportunity to frame someone who was town read there.then he dragged me further down into his shit when he continued bitching his claim.
so it was true. grow up you stupid little bitch.
Maybe u have more luck next time, the whole tentei and fuji thing was rather unfortunate but that's how games are, really depends on luck sometimes
onii wouldโ€™ve never burned me like that.

he played that slot horribly early game scum needs each other and he ruined a perfect opportunity to frame someone who was town read there.then he dragged me further down into his shit when he continued bitching his claim.
he was dying anyway

helping mafia or town is literally his own choice

Status
Not open for further replies.