Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
And tbh, i think town did great this game. Like, 1 mislynch over 8 cycles? Damn
It's pretty funny, because yesterday we were repeatedly told by the winners that the Town did absolutely nothing and the game should have been over cycles ago. I was saying in the host chat we had that the Town would probably complain about barely mislynching and losing. Rightly or wrongly, if both sides insist that the game favoured the other then the balance probably isn't too bad at the end of the day.
"1 mislynch"

remind me again which town controlled governor ability stopped the 2 mislynches on kagura? .. oh wait

the indie lynches were okay. they weren't mafia lynches so not very optimal but they weren't town lynches so cant hold them against town

town only has a total of 3 mafia lynches the entire game (8-9 cycles) being nessos (cuz of puppet vs red), muugen (cuz of indie vs red) and dest (mostly town effort, even tho it was the new serial who actually pushed it)

the game ratio isnt bad i dont think anyone disagrees tbh. i'd say town maybe needed more vigs and less cops i guess? i mean why was udell the only one buying poisons lol. imagine more town did. they surely had the money for it. mafia cant heal every single poison out there. we struggled enough with mine.

Emil

Certified Memelord
and for the record i still do not have a justifiable explanation for how the store prices suddenly got increased by 10x yet kobe's passive does not steal 10x more as promised

Emil

Certified Memelord
Omgf, imagine winning as scum with entire team alive and still have nerve to complain that game was made against you. Hory shet xd

Isn't that the point of entering scum chat?

Yo, this was my submission. Did you like it?

Yo, i thought it's from Pot of Greed :o

There were like 5 Gensin Impact roles you could claim. Nobody would know the difference.

He's cult leader, you're mafioso. He owes you NOTHING.

I Hope being nicer to people in game is NAI and will stay for the future though <3

Except you literally asked her to kill Michelle without knowing if she has super kills or not? Xd that's on you

Because that's pointless. Colors don't appear in WUs and LTt's flip made it clear he's Serial Killer anyway. Like, noone for a second thought there's any relation between him and your team, so what you're complaining about?

I've had less than 50k this entire game
nah the mafia chat past cycle 3 is not fun to read. its on discord too so lots of posts. shud be deleted.

i cant claim anything but zhongli cuz there is one role per submission. all other roles were claimed. raiden already flipped. none of the other roles appeared in WU. barbara was not a submission. maybe xiao was claimable i guess and try to spin the funeral as a dummy role? i guess. someone tried to kill the funeral and failed lol

i asked kagura to kill mich because at the start of the phase we redirected regular actions on mich to broki, so broki shuda died lol. kagura herself did not know she was super. she literally got it randomly as she made the shot. why do u think we r furious about it lol. we cant control random shit like that

Emil

Certified Memelord
the alternative given by the hosts was to just "lul suck it up its SRM you have seen shit like this before!!!"

cool if it's SRM why do we have to fight the hosts over a +1 vote power that we were denied initially lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
id be much happier about this if

a town governor stopped kagura's lynch day 0

a town refilled the town governor

the town governor saved kagura again day 5

a town player made kagura super modified

kagura super killed mich

look at this ^. that's a very well-played play by town. no complaints here. we just got outplayed gg

i don't just complain randomly for no reason. i knew for a fact no town saved kagura and no town made her super. i fished for it in thread and no townie claimed it. so at that point whats the point in even trying

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
the alternative given by the hosts was to just "lul suck it up its SRM you have seen shit like this before!!!"

cool if it's SRM why do we have to fight the hosts over a +1 vote power that we were denied initially lol
I think you missed it but Ekko your team won the game

AL sama

Red Haired

seriously ekko what are you trying to achieve by dragging it more??

the topic is already too toxic

can we act like gown ups and let bygones be bygones

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Can I ask why you bothered apologising last night if your intention is to do the same thing all over again? Why are you "fighting the hosts" at all? I don't buy your insincere "apology", and frankly I don't think you've learnt anything about how to conduct yourself in future. You were denied the +1 because of it being LyLo, it wasn't intended to be an instant win option.

id be much happier about this if

a town governor stopped kagura's lynch day 0

a town refilled the town governor

the town governor saved kagura again day 5

a town player made kagura super modified

kagura super killed mich

look at this ^. that's a very well-played play by town. no complaints here. we just got outplayed gg

i don't just complain randomly for no reason. i knew for a fact no town saved kagura and no town made her super. i fished for it in thread and no townie claimed it. so at that point whats the point in even trying
I was the only one trying to help Kagura

And @Reborn called me a simp for it

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Let's not forget that half of the Puppet's Mafia were super-modified too - I don't see town complaining that that was done by RNG? You're arguing in bad faith, and your stunt last night wasn't to apologise because you knew your behaviour was wrong, it was to generate pity so people could tell you how much they want you to play. I won't do that - you either correct it or you'll soon be unwelcome here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Can I ask why you bothered apologising last night if your intention is to do the same thing all over again? Why are you "fighting the hosts" at all? I don't buy your insincere "apology", and frankly I don't think you've learnt anything about how to conduct yourself in future. You were denied the +1 because of it being LyLo, it wasn't intended to be an instant win option.
im apologizing for my tone. i hope this one is a bit better

the content no. i have not received any explanation yet

im a bit in a better mood today atleast

Status
Not open for further replies.