Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone!

We won!!! We actually won!!! Defeated the wave of righteous and fierce villagers!

Thanks a lot for the game @Rej ,@Ratchet and @Fujishiro

My role was just beautiful, a goddess who had so much power and I had to fake innocence to survive and receive good reads from my friends who can read me usually like I am transparent.
During the game I was really busy, RL was equally full of work and beautiful and harsh moments, so explaining i am busy wasn't a strategy.

@Ekkologix @Juliet @Flower @Destroya @Kobe @Indigo you are a dream team and playing with you is like learning again how to play he game.
Tirelessly thinking at the game and giving your all, you amazed me with your desire to play, implication and skills.
I can't wait to see everyone again in any game, Rej can count on my presence on other games he starts.

@SoulKiller my friend we were again on opposite factions, this time you were town, sorry I had to pocket you at the game start and our priority was to kill you asap. Your play was scary!..

@T-Pein™ I knew you are a villager and I choose to defend you early. This helped me a lot because you defended me as well.

@AL sama was so villagery that I couldn't do anything else than considering him town

@oddoddfruit scared me when he neighborized me asking me for my action. I don't know if I convinced him or not because we had to kill him asap.

Town peeking the godfather guilty was a hard moment for our team, as well as my death who happened despite my over powerful protection.

The game was a rollercoaster and that means it met its purpose, to entertain and give thrills to everyone involved.

Thanks for playing everyone :cheers:
You didn’t have to kill me Michelle, I legit wanted to side with you and your team

Good morning everyone!

We won!!! We actually won!!! Defeated the wave of righteous and fierce villagers!

Thanks a lot for the game @Rej ,@Ratchet and @Fujishiro

My role was just beautiful, a goddess who had so much power and I had to fake innocence to survive and receive good reads from my friends who can read me usually like I am transparent.
During the game I was really busy, RL was equally full of work and beautiful and harsh moments, so explaining i am busy wasn't a strategy.

@Ekkologix @Juliet @Flower @Destroya @Kobe @Indigo you are a dream team and playing with you is like learning again how to play he game.
Tirelessly thinking at the game and giving your all, you amazed me with your desire to play, implication and skills.
I can't wait to see everyone again in any game, Rej can count on my presence on other games he starts.

@SoulKiller my friend we were again on opposite factions, this time you were town, sorry I had to pocket you at the game start and our priority was to kill you asap. Your play was scary!..

@T-Pein™ I knew you are a villager and I choose to defend you early. This helped me a lot because you defended me as well.

@AL sama was so villagery that I couldn't do anything else than considering him town

@oddoddfruit scared me when he neighborized me asking me for my action. I don't know if I convinced him or not because we had to kill him asap.

Town peeking the godfather guilty was a hard moment for our team, as well as my death who happened despite my over powerful protection.

The game was a rollercoaster and that means it met its purpose, to entertain and give thrills to everyone involved.

Thanks for playing everyone :cheers:
You didn’t have to kill me, I legit wanted to side with you and your team. I was a Survivor and I think I was clear about not moving against any scum faction in this game.

I even had everyone’s alignment right, kept it all to myself

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Wait wait wait

So the three names I got from Archangel's Judgment were all scum?

OP af

That's Mayuri for you

It’s a gift and a curse being so skilled, puppet mafia panic killed me because I could of been setting them all up. Saw my death coming, couldn’t get around it, being survivor is a rough go alright.

Got close, private chat with the blue maf Michelle who I like to think I taught how to play mafia with power, also busted her stabbing me

Convince her and blue maf to side with me and I’d be on that list of winning peeps

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Ah the money thing

That's the issue when you're dependent on others to to something like targetting waves or entering a contest/gamble of their own accord.

Some forget about it, some don't want and the end result is that you don't earn any money or barely even thought you try and want to participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.