• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You and Ekko have lots to discuss I see. @Ekkologix are you going to be telling Soul what you were telling us yesterday? I'll hazard a guess and say you won't.
not really we dont. he is town lol, so he has no idea whats happening by default

he was among the best townies tho. so he did great comparatively. worst had good early reads too. both him and soul where shot twice by us. no other townie came close reads wise iirc

i think muugen played really well too but mech too op

Someone really hasn’t been paying attention to the game if you honestly believe town didn’t catch scum lmao. You were afk most of the game and didn’t do shit nor read.

Fuji was being pushed hard by town which made Tentei to cop his him, Apollo hopped in and didn’t help the situation and town capitalised. Same thing for muugen, there was a case on him why he was scum.

Nessos super kill you guys sent at me was redirected at him before the archangel information came out. I had to lock on my target early during the DP. Guess why? Cause he was obvious scum.

Town was playing a solid game and were lynching scum phase after phase. What did you guys do? 4 of your team was basically afk. You subbed out and crumbled like wet tissues when pressured. Yet you have the audacity to come here and diminish town and say they didn’t catch scum but 3 players?? That’s such load of horse bullshit. You won cause the time ran out and we couldn’t lynch all mafia and you guys were super killing left and right. Which granted you to the win. Which congrats for it, but don’t come here and diminish town and say they didn’t deserved to win to validate the idea that “we deserve to win” in your head. Disgusting behaviour.
what u dont realize is

kagura survived but that's a mislynch

tentei suicided by submitting that EVC ability and lead to apollo vs muugen. the indies were pursued early by town and fueled by scum. everyone wanted them out. i dont think spending 2 days lynching indies after mislynching kagura day 0 is something to be proud of personally

apollo and muugen followed after tentei. both outed each other was painfully scum vs scum

we tossed nessos abilities and knew he was raiden and red GF. u redirecting to him was a good play. we pushed for his lynch over AM so we can set up the frame ability on AM

day 5 we we pushed adam for lynch over AM. both were not puppets so doesn't matter for us. we actually wanted to eliminate red fast as they were threatening than town. town didn't push adam. it was puppets who did. i initiated it. faked a result on him. questioned him. made case on him etc.. even with all of that udell decided to mislynch kagura again and make the lynch between 2 townies instead. luckily charlie shot him. no idea who shot ryu tho but yeah all of these r not puppets so from our PoV we didn't care lol. we fueled town against red while we stayed safe. u can say lucky for us some red members were easy to mislynch

day 6 was an AM mislynch

day 7... bro... town didn't solve the game.. town used 7 cop abilities that cycle to solve the game lol.. at that point we used superkills too. it was purely PoE lol. there were like 7 town 5 mafia left alive. cant get any more PoE than this. with that many cops last cycle its obvious town will find the remaining scum. its not rly that impressive

there were couple of townies i think played rly well but overall most of them seemed clueless imo.

You didn’t have to kill me Michelle, I legit wanted to side with you and your team
Me and Ekko thought you were red mafia. What happened was on n3 Kobe used his parity cop on you and Naomi and his action failed. His action failing means one of you or Naomi is scum. Ekko wanted to kill you afterwards because he wanted all red mafia dead saying along the lines of, "we don't need red mafia help anymore."

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Rej @AL sama @Reborn Can someone post the Monokuma role please? :neesama:

"Every human has regrets, has things they'd like to go back and change. But I don't! 'cause I'm a bear. "
You are Monokuma! (Isekai Town)
(Series: Danganronpa)
Arsenal:
[Microphone] -
You are allowed to make a post during the night phase. Alternatively: Give a player a [Microphone]. [5-shots]

Kit:
[Killing Game] -
One of Monokuma's notorious Killing Games. Once during the game, you may nominate 5 players. They will take part in a killing game. One of the 5 will be nominated as "the Blackened", and the other 4 must find out who that player is. This game will take place over the Night Phase following the activation of the ability. If the blackened wins, they will be immune to all game actions, including the lynch, for the following cycle. If the non-blackened wins, they will each receive the option to use one of their active abilities twice over the following cycle. Once all buffs have expired, Monokuma may expel one of the 5 players chosen, removing them from the game as long as she is alive. [1-shot]

Passives:
[Ultimate Despair] -
Monokuma's name is synonymous with all the evil in the world. She will investigate as Guilty, and will fail any lie detects that attempt to gauge her alignment.
[Game Master] - As the Game Master of her games, she enjoys certain privilegs. The first player that votes against Monokuma will have their vote count for 0 for that Day Phase.
[Copied Factory] - As Monokuma has many copies of her bear avatar, whenever she is rolecrushed or has an ability destroyed, she will recover 1 cycle later. This cannot be negated.
[Final Reveal] - One day Monokuma's real identity may be found out through the process of elimination. If Monokuma is alive in Final 3 (LyLo with 3 players left), she will be revealed to the thread with her alignment confirmed.

Actives:
[Ultimate Analyst] -
Monokuma is always analyzing her prey (or players). Monokuma may target an action in a writeup, and gain a one-shot version of that ability. It will be copied with every conditional or extra action associated with the ability used. [3-shots]
[True Ultimate Despair] -
Known for being the cause of massive despair, Monokuma may target a player, and place one "Despair Counter" on them. Monokuma may use this ability again on any player that has a despair counter placed on them, and she will be told who that player targeted. If she targets them again, she will be told who targeted them that cycle. Lastly, if she targets them a third time, she will learn their alignment.
-----[Headmaster's Tutoring] - Monokuma may target a player with a Despair counter on them, and regular kill them. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Isekai Town.

Me and Ekko thought you were red mafia. What happened was on n3 Kobe used his parity cop on you and Naomi and his action failed. His action failing means one of you or Naomi is scum. Ekko wanted to kill you afterwards because he wanted all red mafia dead saying along the lines of, "we don't need red mafia help anymore."
@Ekkologix I’ll show you something.

Anyway Juliet if I was town, I most likely would have ripped shreds through anything scum on the board. Where do you think your first slip was?

I was the first one to get Julie and Ekko, but they never follow town leader worst! :sighting:
I thought you were the red mafia godfather. On n1 we were originally going to kill Udell and in the last few hours of the night Dest wanted us to kill you. I agreed with Dest on the kill on you because I thought that killing the red mafia godfather would be a win-win for my team.

i did, think your where either indie or town. it was both. since you where laying low. indie vibe when said you to look for other town leader etc.
I left it up in the air ready to hard turn town or scum at the drop of a hat. My secret chat network was perfect and I got the unstoppable trophy.

I had a secondary wincon, eliminate two killers. So when I said I could upgrade your killing ability I was full of shit. It was killability

If you did have a kill I would use you as a chess piece in my plans and my plans tend to rock the house. I had something this game about making people shiny, would have been pretty funny

I left it up in the air ready to hard turn town or scum at the drop of a hat. My secret chat network was perfect and I got the unstoppable trophy.

I had a secondary wincon, eliminate two killers. So when I said I could upgrade your killing ability I was full of shit. It was killability

If you did have a kill I would use you as a chess piece in my plans and my plans tend to rock the house. I had something this game about making people shiny, would have been pretty funny
i did not have any kill ability as town, even with character being evil and all. it was meh role as mention earlier. basically babysitter with delay results to tracking scum.

it turned into bastard sk when most mafia and all indie died. (when you died that when the role evolved) and even then it was kill where delayed, with mafia running around with sk right away in day phase.

i did not have any kill ability as town, even with character being evil and all. it was meh role as mention earlier. basically babysitter with delay results to tracking scum.

it turned into bastard sk when most mafia and all indie died. (when you died that when the role evolved) and even then it was kill where delayed, with mafia running around with sk right away in day phase.
We had barely any killing power of our own. But lynching Tentei helped a lot because we could use his superkill and later Al‘s/Reborn‘s copy ability was used to copy more kills and poison. The other kills used later were bought with money. Which was only possible because my role survived so long since I could use all the team money to buy things.

Status
Not open for further replies.