• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
I thought you were the red mafia godfather. On n1 we were originally going to kill Udell and in the last few hours of the night Dest wanted us to kill you. I agreed with Dest on the kill on you because I thought that killing the red mafia godfather would be a win-win for my team.
Let's be real Julie, if i was the Godfather this would've gone a lot differently

It’s a gift and a curse being so skilled, puppet mafia panic killed me because I could of been setting them all up. Saw my death coming, couldn’t get around it, being survivor is a rough go alright.

Got close, private chat with the blue maf Michelle who I like to think I taught how to play mafia with power, also busted her stabbing me

Convince her and blue maf to side with me and I’d be on that list of winning peeps
I honestly read you town. You could give me a clearer hint :)
I am so sorry...

I honestly read you town. You could give me a clearer hint :)
I am so sorry...
Not your fault, as I said I saw the death coming. Couldn’t figure my way around it. GG’s Michelle and team

Not that, you know what I’m talking about. It’s cool, you can assume I know everything and I want to side with you
I couldn’t reveal stuff about myself and I didn’t get to chat much with you so it’s on me that I failed to get that boat afloat

Well thanks for the game Rej, can't say I'm not surprised that Ekko and Destroya are scum. Well played though Michelle.

No more Weeb games for me, day 1 is usually fun but too many mechanics overall for me. If anyone ever host a tower of lies or regular trad game I might be down though.

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Well thanks for the game Rej, can't say I'm surprised that Ekko and Destroya are scum. Well played though Michelle.

No more Weeb games for me, day 1 is usually fun but too many mechanics overall for me. If anyone ever host a tower of lies or regular trad game I might be down though.
you might like my upcomming One Piece game

Uhhhh okay, not a single mislynch and we still lost. Oh whelp.

I’ll post my thoughts later or possibly tomorrow. I got targeted by 3 super kills, first one baki got the fall for me due to my Sando ability. Second super kill I redirected it to Nessos (this was before blue posted his results ) and then got super poisoned and super killed. Sucks but whatever.

I am happy with my reads, was on scum all game and created the pathway for town victory. Just rip. Oh well.

I thought it was pretty obvious Juliet and Michelle were scum. Ekko and X, it’s funny I was pushing/questioning both of them before I got axed lol. As I said ekko way of handling muugen slot was scummy as hell.
Honestly I'm happy with my reads as well. I had you as a solid town read and I usually don't trust people too easily.

I said Ekko and Dest were both scum since the game began. The game did not feel balance at all. Town would have to be gods to win that nonsense. Puppet killed 2-3 people each cycle. Now I am finding out that Naomi had a bastard role. Also Flower being scum became quite obvious for me after she only had you as scum read, it's like she was open scumming and her logic was stupid I was disappointed in Flower. The only reason why I let her slide early because I had a gut feeling Al was town but after I saw Flower's stupid excuses and brain dead reads I didn't trust that slot anymore. I was town reading Michelle and scum reading Kagu so I guess that's where I messed up my reads. I was aiming to take scum money because the waves screwed up my passives and I was not getting money. I wanted to poison scum so bad man. I used tag team while you were bloodline and found out later I used the ability wrong. I initially thought I could redirect all harmful abilities that were sent to my blood brothers to someone of my choice. I had Blue in my bloodline because I felt like scum was going after blue and I was raging in my chat when I saw Blue and you died. I aimed it at Destroya because I knew he was scum and Rej corrected me. All my actions were directed at scum except Kagu because I 100% thought she was scum. Once you turned up dead I kinda lost hope in the game.
Thanks for the game @Rej

Town MVP should go to Udell and Charlie.
You calling me an MVP for trying to get you lynched when you were town?? lmao.

Well played scum team.

Honestly scum should be thanking Rej, Yall a broken janitor ability and waay too much kill power. Even if rng was used this game was still in scum favor. You guys just did a terrible job of hiding your agenda. So i'm not sure what Ekko is crying about. From my perspective we completely destroyed scum. Everyone and their mother knew Juliet was scum. Kobe was outed because Flower was open scumming from my perspective. Michelle was the only shocker in that Puppet mafia line up for me. I outlined in detail why Ekko and Destroya are scum. I even intended to kill Destroya with Tag team and that ability turned to not be to my liking because I misunderstood it. We ain't had the kill power or the lynches keep up with yall. I didn't even understand the wounding.

It's amazing how no one helped me killed Ekko. He contradicted himself for the entire game smh. How to let an obvious scum slide 101. If I wasn't trying to earn cash to off puppet mafia I would have put Ekko up for lynch. I blame myself for letting him live that long while I had that ability.
you might like my upcomming One Piece game
Is it a trad game? I don't like role madness, staying away from those and weeb games from now on. I might consider signing up if its trad though.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I just came back, and now I see the game is over. Good game to everyone.

I got a new job out of the blue and had to move and all that shit - on a very very short notice, like 1 week notice lmao

It seems I rolled scum though this game, even though I should've been town :kayneshrug:

GG anyways

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Are the roles posted yet?

I want to see the Greg Doucette role :endthis:

"Don't be a moron: Get coached by Coach Greg!"
You are Greg Doucette! (Mission)
(Real Life: Fitness Youtuber)
Arsenal:
[Anabolic Cooking Book] -
You may create a regular ability of your choice and obtain a shot of it. It can't be a killing or destructive ability. Alternatively, you can give a target of your choice an [Anabolic Cooking Book]. [12-shots]
[Superchat] -
Send a message to a player of your choice. This ability is spamable. [10-shots]

Kit:
[Fitness Coach] -
Greg guarantees success! Each day you may invite a player to your newest fitness program and diet. If both mutually agree in the gamethread, then both of you will receive a chat during the following night. Your target has to tell you the name of their Nemesis, in order to complete the registration process. If said Nemesis gets eliminated by your target, then your target will receive a Super Bulletproof Vest. Greg can register a total of 5 players. [6-shots]

Passives:
[Best Diet] -
Greg has the best diet out of all of them, and he is very proud of it! Each day he will toss an [Anabolic Cooking Book] from his Arsenal. Whenever a player creates an ability with an [Anabolic Cooking Book], then Greg will also obtain a shot of that created ability.
[Record Holder] - Greg holds a record in Powerlifting and he tries to maintain it. Greg is super unstoppable.

Actives:
[Versus Science] -
Greg tears apart false studies and prefers to teach based on his own experience and research. Greg can gift a player one of the created abilities in his Arsenal. If he doesn't have a created ability, he may take a tossed ability or item.
[Powerlift] - Performing a powerlift and shredding himself, Greg becomes ready to impress on a player. Pick a player and roleblock and wound them. [1 cycle cooldown]
[Sumo Deadlift] -
Greg is about to perform the heaviest Sumo Deadlift in mankind's history. Noone may disturb him in the process. Protect yourself for this cycle, during the protection you may take up to 5 abilities or items and distribute them between your customers. [2 cycles cooldown]
[Always Right] -
Greg is always right in debates, he is bringing the facts to the table. Greg can switch the final vote count between the two highest wagons. He has to vote one of the wagoned players. [2-shots]

Wincon - Coach 2 registered players to success, so they can eliminate their Nemesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.