Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
rng / things not in our control

lets start by... why did kagura randomly get super and kill Mich??

why did waves randomly decide to make us not faction kill n4?? why r we being punished more than town

why does a player who didnt play good day 0 gets to survive lynch not once but twice with things outside of town control. do u thibk mislynches grow on trees? how is town getting rewarded for being mislycbhd??

why did the shop randomly decide to become expensive when we were aboit to poison town

why did kobes passive randomly decide to not give him more money from top 6 after inflation happen when we were told it would

why does tpeins ability activates n6 and reveals that AM is town. also the 10th townie died n5 not d6. why does it bypass super immunity to preventative abilities. if it disable the ashen gun why doesnt it notifies us. like where is the counterplay to that if our superkiller role was dead??

i have more list on my PC i was keeping track of. will have to go home and see it
Stop crying kekko

Rej

Year of the black beard!

"You failed. Just as you have failed everyone in your life."
You are Valak! (Isekai Town)
(Series: The Conjuring)
Arsenal:
[Nun's Cloth] -
Protect yourself for a phase. Alternatively: Give a target of your choice a [Nun's Cloth]. [8-shots]

Passives:
[The Nun] -
Valak first manifests itself into it's notorious nun form, where it can stalk people, going unnoticed. You are undetectable.
-----[The Crooked Man][unlocks once 5 townies have fallen] - Valak loses the previous ability, but now appears as The Crooked Man. For each fallen townie upon transformation, take an item or ability.
-----[True Form][unlocks once either all mafia or all indies have fallen] - Valak crosses reality and shows the people it's true form. Turn into a Serial Killer and gain a bulletproof vest.
[Horror] - Valak's presence defines pure horror, to the point where it's horror drives people to suicide. Whenever a player visits you consecutively, roleblock them.

Actives:
[The Nun's Portrait] -
Valak can for example use portraits of it's nun appearance to enter the realm of humans and trap people. Place a portrait at a targets location and await it's effects:
1st cycle: Watch your target that night. 2nd cycle: Track your target that night. [3-shots]
-----[True Form][unlocks once either all mafia or all indies have fallen] -
Additionally wound your target during the second night. Restore all shots of [The Nun's Portrait].
[Stalking Horror] - Valak will naturally stalk it's target, once it has locked on a prey it will never let go of it. Heal all your targets status ailments that phase and start to stalk it. If you ever use it on the same target again: Track them that phase. [1 cycle cooldown]
Instead of tracking, Superkill your target and steal their items. Also remove the cooldown of [Stalking Horror].
[True Horror][unlocks once either all mafia or all indies have fallen] - Spread your true horror across the whole game thread! Disable all protective abilities that cycle, even if they are super modified. You will win all RPS that cycle. Only your vote will count for that cycle. This ability is gilded and can't be restored. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Isekai Town.
Hidden Wincon - Kill All.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
im not okay with adding anyone to the chat btw

u guys did that last weebs
We did it last Weebs because Zemmi had an image of her daughter in there, which obviously wasn't something to be posted to a public forum. Nevertheless, I'm happy to follow the wishes of the team here - but this will not mean that the consequences for your behaviour will vanish too. I really hope I never have to have this conversation with you again.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i feel sorry for gods mafia too prolly also got shafted on by game mechanics

town was clueless what was even going on and how blessed they r

"You failed. Just as you have failed everyone in your life."
You are Valak! (Serial)
(Series: The Conjuring)
Arsenal:
[Nun's Cloth] -
Protect yourself for a phase. Alternatively: Give a target of your choice a [Nun's Cloth]. [8-shots]

Passives:
[The Nun] -
Valak first manifests itself into it's notorious nun form, where it can stalk people, going unnoticed. You are undetectable.
-----[The Crooked Man][unlocks once 5 townies have fallen] - Valak loses the previous ability, but now appears as The Crooked Man. For each fallen townie upon transformation, take an item or ability.
-----[True Form][unlocks once either all mafia or all indies have fallen] - Valak crosses reality and shows the people it's true form. Turn into a Serial Killer and gain a bulletproof vest.
[Horror] - Valak's presence defines pure horror, to the point where it's horror drives people to suicide. Whenever a player visits you consecutively, roleblock them.

Actives:
[The Nun's Portrait] -
Valak can for example use portraits of it's nun appearance to enter the realm of humans and trap people. Place a portrait at a targets location and await it's effects:
1st cycle: Watch your target that night. 2nd cycle: Track your target that night. [3-shots]
Additionally wound your target during the second night. Restore all shots of [The Nun's Portrait].
[Stalking Horror] - Valak will naturally stalk it's target, once it has locked on a prey it will never let go of it. Heal all your targets status ailments that phase and start to stalk it. If you ever use it on the same target again: Track them that phase. [1 cycle cooldown]
Instead of tracking, Superkill your target and steal their items. Also remove the cooldown of [Stalking Horror].
[True Horror][unlocks once either all mafia or all indies have fallen] - Spread your true horror across the whole game thread! Disable all protective abilities that cycle, even if they are super modified. You will win all RPS that cycle. Only your vote will count for that cycle. This ability is gilded and can't be restored. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to the Isekai Town.
Hidden Wincon - Kill All.
This was my role. I evolved into a serial, and was still limited to killing every other cycle. I had a regular BPV (worthless). My trump card is that last ability, but it would have stripped me of all protections anyhow.

And some people are crying about the hand they were dealt when they can fucking rewind time, death miller, and hand out super kills like they're candy.

:milaugh:

almost forgot rej royally bailed out loss when he announced the superkill that was supposed to fail while announcing the role at the same time.

ruined anyone claiming who the kill came from to begin with and just utterly turned me off from playing another one of your games - rats as well I appreciate you stepping up and finally laying off the easy peasy treatment everyone’s been getting but having us not talk til we found a sub was so infuriating and waiting for a sub for mango was just the absolute worst cause everyone was reading him scum then his sudden disappearance tacked on that the only reason I stayed in the game so long was cause I Was trying to give my squad any hope to potentially win the game someone how hoping a fuse between the teams was a thing that could at least make up for all the shit end of the sticks I had this game.

officially last weebs I’ll ever play.

This was my role. I evolved into a serial, and was still limited to killing every other cycle. I had a regular BPV (worthless). My trump card is that last ability, but it would have stripped me of all protections anyhow.

And some people are crying about the hand they were dealt when they can fucking rewind time, death miller, and hand out super kills like they're candy.

We got parity cop on you and Odd and it turned out you were not same faction. That actually gave us the clue that you could be SK but never pursued it. The miller claim on Tpein was more convincing so we killed him. We killed you too but somehow you survived in N6.

rng / things not in our control

lets start by... why did kagura randomly get super and kill Mich??
Ok this one is fair. It was the super saiyan dummy and it landed on Kagura.

why did waves randomly decide to make us not faction kill n4?? why r we being punished more than town
Everyone was told their roles were blocked for a cycle that day, it fucked over town more then you guys btw.

why does a player who didnt play good day 0 gets to survive lynch not once but twice with things outside of town control. do u thibk mislynches grow on trees? how is town getting rewarded for being mislycbhd??
Shield hero passive was a bit op I will agree, town has a tendency to pile votes on a player and Kagu managed to survive that way. Id argue that this game had a distinct lack of vigs and she wouldve gotten vigged sooner rather than go through another lynch. But yeah this one is tricky. I wouldnt say it made her unlynchable though since she could be lynched through plurality.

why did the shop randomly decide to become expensive when we were aboit to poison town
I believe it was annouced very early on that the shop prices will raise, this was just a coincidence. Not RNG.

why did kobes passive randomly decide to not give him more money from top 6 after inflation happen when we were told it would
Idk about this but again this isnt RNG.

why does tpeins ability activates n6 and reveals that AM is town.
When did Pein reveal AM was town? And again this isnt RNG.

also the 10th townie died n5 not d6.
Again, not RNG.

why does it bypass super immunity to preventative abilities. if it disable the ashen gun why doesnt it notifies us. like where is the counterplay to that if our superkiller role was dead??
It was meant to counter faction kills, also super kills go through it which is why Pein died and Ultra didnt. Again this isnt RNG.

Basically the only thing you can argue was RNG was the two dummy roles. Nothing else was RNG. And one of those RNG roles actually helped you win in that it revived Michelle.

Emil

Certified Memelord
We did it last Weebs because Zemmi had an image of her daughter in there, which obviously wasn't something to be posted to a public forum. Nevertheless, I'm happy to follow the wishes of the team here - but this will not mean that the consequences for your behaviour will vanish too. I really hope I never have to have this conversation with you again.
she could just delete the image

we wouldnt be having this convo if the game was not this infuriating and bastardy

and im not even blaming the host errors or whatever. he was busy and all so i understand that

but i completely lost it when rej said that tpeins ability is an outplay or counter play to us

did he also say saving kagura day 0 was a counter play or some shit related to the flavor

like he said why r we trying to lynch shield hero or something

???

im sorry excuse me for not thinking a townie who we mislynxh day 0 and day 5 survives both then kills one of us BECUAE A DUMMY ROLE randomly makes her super

geezuz man that tilted me so hard

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Next time try to act more civil when you interact with others, then maybe you will earn the right that they reciprocate.
For context, the extent of my flaming was "dumb" - you responded by calling me a "retard". So there are escalation levels here, and you don't exactly have a moral highground, or even really a highground. The fact that you don't even really seem to be aware of why your conduct was unacceptable gives me the impression that you'll be receiving more strikes in short order, but I hope not. For future awareness, claiming that the hosts are lying to ruin your team's chances is, at best, poor sportsmanship, and likely to earn a strike when coupled with the complete lack of respect you displayed over these last 30 hours. I mean, you know it's not right, that's why you wanted to brush it all away after the game, but I've held others to this standard, so it's only fair I do so here too.

Lol we had none of that except the death miller. The kills we used came all from creative ability combos the hosts never even considered before. Like me getting the poison Udell paid money for for free by using Reborn‘s copy ability and then turning it super.

How did you like my poison btw @SoulKiller ? Next time you should be careful around flowers. Some poison when you get to close to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.