Chapter Discussion WGS title once again confirmed to be mainly ''SKILL'' based

''HAS EVEN GREATER SWORD SKILLS THAN THE RED-HAIRED EMPEROR''
:gokulaugh:
''GREATEST SWORDSMAN''
:steef::suresure:

Did you wake up from your head trauma due to reminding you that being a swordsman is mainly about skill?
Zoro disagrees, Zoro is your prophet, don't you believe him now? :suresure:

Zoro: using 3 swords and using 3 swords style are different things.

You: if you pick up a sword you are a swordsman.

When will you trolls understand Zoro's main power comes from his sword skill? Without that skill he wouldn't accomplish anything?

mihawk directly said graceful sword is related to a strong sword, without skill they can't be strong swordsman.

With only Haki and lifting weights, Luffy and Sanji can become swordsman too.

The only difference is skill. Cry more.
I am not insulting the author, because he never said that. That's literally you, because as I see you're putting additional words and imaginary things to justify your point without using any evidence, as you just did when I didn't say ''skill alone'' you claimed that I said ''WSS is skill alone'' while I said WGS is a skill based title, either you don't understand the difference or you're making up things from nothing.

I said if he said that then that would be dumb, but he never said. He even informed us about Shanks' sword, then he says ''But how Shanks fights?'' that alone should tell us that using a named sword doesn't make a person a swordsman only, otherwise there is no point on asking a question like that when most people believes Shanks only fights with his sword.

No where it in the manga they said there are seperate groups like ''swordsman group'' and ''not swordsman group''.

You're only struggling to enlarge the swordsman term, so you can wank the WSS title and Zoro's goal. Luffy also held a sword before, and numerous times and he is not going to surpass Luffy. Zoro can surpass swordsman side of Law, but Law isn't all about swordsmanship, he is almost as powerful as without his sword, or even stronger considering his strongest attacks like Gamma knife doesn't need a sword to do it. While Zoro struggles to use his full power even when he drops one of his swords, and he needs to use 3 swords, not even 2 swords.
I personally never discussed this.

The discussion is;

1- The title is skill based, not power. Obviously, it's specific to one fighting style which is swordsmanship only, it's like Kaku being the strongest swordsman of CP9 but weaker than Lucci and equal to Jabra.
2- Shanks has more than swordsmanship skills when it comes to combat, thus using Shanks to hype Mihawk wouldn't be accurate.
mihawk said zoro needs haki because of protecting his sword.
and breaking a sword is skill as I've just proved that :suresure:
everyone needs haki, it has nothing to do with swordsmanship,
WSS is a skill title, deal with it.

And many more :cheers::steef:

Shanks > Mihawk

Yonko > Mihawk

Both confirmed.

This is the first time the title has mentioned, Chapter 5:

MASTER SWORDSMAN, THEN GREATEST SWORDSMAN:

And then once again mentioned in the current chapters (chapter 1033, and others)
''GREATEST SWORDSMAN'' ('Sekai-Ichi no Dai Kengou', not 'Saikyo') MANY TIMES:

Another big L for Zoro fans, just like ZKK.

Last edited:

''GREATEST SWORDSMAN''

Shanks > Mihawk

Yonko > Mihawk

Both confirmed.
Zorofans why are you talking big when you have taken the greatest L ever by Zolo nearly dying to beat a YC1 after he fought Marco and Sanji and talk big about a simple attack of Kaido and Meme that he tried to stop for 0.001 second but could do shit to that and also nearly got killed like a fodder?

Last edited by a moderator:

''GREATEST SWORDSMAN''

Shanks > Mihawk

Yonko > Mihawk

Both confirmed.
You have taken the biggest L in the entire manga.

This is Swordsmanship or sword skill.

Swordsmanship or sword fighting refers to the skills and techniques used in combat and training with any type of sword.

Skill is defined as the ability to do something well.

Mihawk > Shanks in swordmanship or sword skill and strength.

Hold this
:akasalt::holdthisl:

Zorofans why are you talking big when you have taken the greatest L ever by Zolo nearly dying to beat a YC1 after he fought Marco and Sanji and talk big about a simple attack of Kaido and Meme that he tried to stop for 0.001 second but could do shit to that and also nearly got killed like a fodder?
You mean the same Marco and Sanji who both beaten and unconscious by King. Pathetic.
:milaugh:

Of course, you're going to leave out the medicine side effects. It's harder to push your headcannon with manga facts.