How will the Supernovas fare against Hybrid Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Imagine saying zoro forced kaido to use hybrid

Yet kaido after being attacked by Zolo, he was in dragon form fighting them still until CP appeared
Exactly...
If he had forced him to become a hybrid, he would have at least dropped the kaido dragon on the ground or defeated him (in this form), but after zoro made his attack, kaido still remained in his dragon form, executing attacks.
Like all SN, he just attacked.

The reason is simple, SN studied dragon kaido, with killer confirming that "these (durability,
Scales) have already given us a lot of work ", and kaido confirming that they studied his strengths and weaknesses, at the end of the chapter he entered a new form (hybrid) that none of them (SN) probably saw or studied.
Meanwhile, they try to promote the false idea that only ZORO forced Kaido to use a hybrid:goatasure:

Like many have said forums sometimes change your preferences and even your general behaviour.
Like my opinions have changed so much ever since I joined here that I'm nearly a different person.

-I liked admirals before but considered Emperors a whole tier above,that is no more the case,I believe Akainu can even beat Kaido right now but more like 4/10.

-I thought Shanks was above Mihawk before joining,now I have them as close equals.

I hated Luffy and used every occasion to Up Zoro,that is no more the case and I like both very much with Zoro edging out but not by much.

The thing that never changed is my indifference towards Nico Robin and Franky,don't think I will ever like those 2.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
β€Ž
Read the manga. It's very easy.

Zoro's ass was getting handed over to him by Nyaban Brothers until he used 3 swords style... He was losing without 3 swords style (SKILL).

Same applies to Kamazou fight, he wasn't doing shit until he used 3 swords style by stealing Kamazou's weapon.
Still dancing around the question.....you said fighting without swords inst a factor....Zoro can do just that which means he's no a swordsman....

J

Jo_Ndule

For years i said it and Wano proving it right:

Mihawk never fought Yonko Shanks :blobevil: confirmed.
Mihawk will join Shanks.... soon to be proven right.
Mihawk will fight/lose to someone below Luffy, Shanks and Teach... will be proven right too.

I'm stating that if you pick up a sword from the ground you have not automatically become a swordsman, this is something I state since 2019. Despite some believe that being swordsmen is implied by simply possessing a sword. I don't think so.

But WSS literally means strongest swordsman and it is meant to imply that the aforementioned individual is the strongest swordsman = strongest to bear swordsmanship.

Swordsmanship can be whatever. Yes it's the skill of being a swordsman. And? It's about the techniques of a swordsman. And?

Changes nothing to the title as you see Erkan.
Zoro disagrees, Zoro is your prophet, don't you believe him now? :suresure:

Zoro: using 3 swords and using 3 swords style are different things.

You: if you pick up a sword you are a swordsman.

When will you trolls understand Zoro's main power comes from his sword skill? Without that skill he wouldn't accomplish anything?

mihawk directly said graceful sword is related to a strong sword, without skill they can't be strong swordsman.

With only Haki and lifting weights, Luffy and Sanji can become swordsman too.

The only difference is skill. Cry more.

Like many have said forums sometimes change your preferences and even your general behaviour.
Like my opinions have changed so much ever since I joined here that I'm nearly a different person.

-I liked admirals before but considered Emperors a whole tier above,that is no more the case,I believe Akainu can even beat Kaido right now but more like 4/10.

-I thought Shanks was above Mihawk before joining,now I have them as close equals.

I hated Luffy and used every occasion to Up Zoro,that is no more the case and I like both very much with Zoro edging out but not by much.

The thing that never changed is my indifference towards Nico Robin and Franky,don't think I will ever like those 2.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Zoro disagrees, Zoro is your prophet, don't you believe him now? :suresure:

Zoro: using 3 swords and using 3 swords style are different things.

You: if you pick up a sword you are a swordsman.

When will you trolls understand Zoro's main power comes from his sword skill? Without that skill he wouldn't accomplish anything?

mihawk directly said graceful sword is related to a strong sword, without skill they can't be strong swordsman.

With Haki and lifthing weights, then Luffy and Sanji become swordsman too.

The only difference is skill. Cry more.
I'm not answering to another Erkan paragraph considering he made no progresses lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.