Future Events What did Oda stall Zoro for?

What was the purpose of stalling Zoro?

• To clap Gorosei

• To clap Admiral

• No purpose

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's always the plot and Oda's fault anyway. Characters don't do anything more than what their writer make them do.
Not liking oda putting characters in unfavorable situations or giving them character traits you don’t like is one thing
But acting like it doesn’t matter or somehow isn’t canon in story because of plot/oda is dumb

People are obviously free to not like how every aspect of a strory or character is written but doesn’t change the fact there are in verse reasons even if you don’t like them

You have wild imagination with part when demon God appears saving Luffy and cutting all 5 Gorosei in half.

I would really like this to happen but sadly there isn't any moment in entire manga where Zoro heavily outshined Luffy against top tiers of that arc. Its Luffy show after all.

Not liking oda putting characters in unfavorable situations or giving them character traits you don’t like is one thing
But acting like it doesn’t matter or somehow isn’t canon in story because of plot/oda is dumb

People are obviously free to not like how every aspect of a strory or character is written but doesn’t change the fact there are in verse reasons even if you don’t like them
That depends of how well-thought and built these unfavorable situations and character traits are done. The problem is that they are often done poorly, more often than not especially post-ts where many totally absurd situations happen clearly because Oda hadn't planned his thing well and/or found another way to explain or justify a situation.

That depends of how well-thought and built these unfavorable situations and character traits are done. The problem is that they are often done poorly, more often than not especially post-ts where many totally absurd situations happen clearly because Oda hadn't planned his thing well and/or found another way to explain or justify a situation.
It being shitty writing doesn’t change the fact it was written and canon tho
I could complain day and night on oda’s treatment and handling of big mom. With him constantly putting her in situations where she for some reason or another can’t go all out. At the same time I gotta expect every moment is canon for better or worse. Me not liking it doesn’t change the fact it happened and how it happened

Complaining about sanji not beating Black Maria even tho he technically could based on his strength doesn’t make sense because it’s something bigger than power scaling. It’s one of Sanji’s character traits and again people are free to not like it or the fact he was put in that situation. Still happened tho

Zoro vs Lucci is straight up just zoro vs apoo 2.0.
On paper yes zoro is stronger than either but it doesn’t matter. In both situations he needed something to fully push him to realize the severity of the situation. Would it have been smarter and more helpful if he realized the whole time? Yes 100% but it is still a part of the character for better or worse

You can blame oda for giving them those traits or putting them in those situations knowing but it’s still part of the characters

Sorry guys, I will be that guy.

Lucci fought 2 people in Egghead, Luffy and Zoro.

Luffy finished it faster than Zoro.

Oda just want to tell the readers that if Luffy's powerlevel is 100, Zoro can't be 100.

All of the strongest shp (luffy, zoro, jinbe and sanji) would have clap kizaru and saturn if they would have fight all together

So oda needed to split them and that made the zoro's, sanji's and jinbe's plotline in eh basically useless and boring :kayneshrug:

Peak writing as usual :kayneshrug:

So the other day it was Zoro's stronger than Luffy for "one shotting" Lucci, but also Luffy is an invincible god gary stue? Do you even hear yourself lol.
You know there's no need to try and justify zoro fans' near cultish obsession with a character? It's fine, everyone has a bias you guys are just on another level of meat riding that's all I'm saying :kuzanshut:
why are you generalizing Zoro fans into a common hivemind ? I've never in my life put Zoro above Luffy, besides you clearly seem to have a Zoro hateboner which you'll no doubt justify by saying the age old "I like Zoro but hate his fans". :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

This is why i dont wank him anymore. Luffy is too OP now that is boring as hell.
Yup no real point even talking about him now

Sorry guys, I will be that guy.

Lucci fought 2 people in Egghead, Luffy and Zoro.

Luffy finished it faster than Zoro.

Oda just want to tell the readers that if Luffy's powerlevel is 100, Zoro can't be 100.
If Usain Bolt runs 100 metre in 9.58 then Tyson Gay or Noah Lyles cant run in 9.58.

Yeah, so what? They are still faster than 99.99 % of all humans for the past 30.000 years.

why are you generalizing Zoro fans into a common hivemind ? I've never in my life put Zoro above Luffy, besides you clearly seem to have a Zoro hateboner which you'll no doubt justify by saying the age old "I like Zoro but hate his fans". :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Yup no real point even talking about him now
Unfortunately when you act like a hivemind, you get treated like one. Also, funny how you accuse me of generalizing then in that same breath try to box me into a weird stereotype lol. Don't worry man I'm not like the rest, I hate Zoro AND his fans because they're annoying on average.