General & Others What if Mihawk was in the roof top instead of Big Mom?

Will he busy fanboying over the fact that Luffy has gained allies in Heart Pirates, Kidd Pirates, Nine Red Scabbards, Marco and Yakuza bosses?
Will he immediately going home as soon as he sees Luffy "I agreed to fight Nine Red Scabbards... But I never agreed to fight man with most dangerous ability."
Will he postpone the match against Zolo "Let us postpone this match for the moment, Zolo" "That would seem most advantageous to my remaining eye"
Or what will he do?
@Jo_Ndule @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Shuyaku @Prince Kronos @stealthblack @HA001 @Zowo @nik87 @Hades @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Veku @TheAncientCenturion @5000 ng/dl or death @Sentinel etc.

Big Mom is both stronger and have better team work with Kaido

and he DOSE like to play with his food like Big Mom

so ...
Post automatically merged:

He'd have killed half of SN by now if he started fighting seriously. He's much more efficient than Kaido or BM.
Mihawk is willing to play with his food and this is based for Mihawk fandom ENTIRE argument in Mihawk Vs Vista

Will he busy fanboying over the fact that Luffy has gained allies in Heart Pirates, Kidd Pirates, Nine Red Scabbards, Marco and Yakuza bosses?
Will he immediately going home as soon as he sees Luffy "I agreed to fight Nine Red Scabbards... But I never agreed to fight man with most dangerous ability."
Will he postpone the match against Zolo "Let us postpone this match for the moment, Zolo" "That would seem most advantageous to my remaining eye"
Or what will he do?
@Jo_Ndule @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Shuyaku @Prince Kronos @stealthblack @HA001 @Zowo @nik87 @Hades @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Veku @TheAncientCenturion @5000 ng/dl or death @Sentinel etc.
Omigod omigod lolol why cant i just stop watching threads like this

The SN get bodied. Oda won't be able to get rid off him like he did with Big mom. Mihawk is too sharp and lethal.
Big Mom is both stronger and have better team work with Kaido

and he DOSE like to play with his food like Big Mom

so ...
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk is willing to play with his food and this is based for Mihawk fandom ENTIRE argument in Mihawk Vs Vista
Amounts in the same. He'd play with them a bit, but they can't get rid of him, and honestly, Kaido's and Big mom's teamwork was horrendous. She was either in the sky watching or sneak attacking and when it was time to get rid of her, it was done in like 2 pages.