Character Discussion What "popular" characters do you find to be boring or dislike ?

Usopp : He was cool at the begenning but now he's just boring and Oda doesn't even push him anymore.
Robin : I never understood the hype with this character, ok she has a good design ok her role is important in the story but that doesn't mean it makes her a good character.
Carrot : Lmao I don't even want to talk about it, if i speak...

the most character makes me feeling bored that 100% is Zoro. his plot is really simple, he is 2nd strongest okay, he just got PU simple, got some shit from Oda and grew up too strong to handle King with Oda's shit drugs. Believing me, people love Zoro because he uses katana , and his looking is some cool shit.

I never a fan of characters with many female admirers, Doflamingo or male admirers, Boa Hancock.

And Akainu is despicable who doesn't hesitate to kill innocent people to achieve his goal. Too dislikeable in my taste.
Post automatically merged:

No offense about Boa but I dislike how she is liked by almost every male and depicted as perfect character in the manga.
I could never like a character who kicks puppies and kittens.

Shanks and his crew. Everything about them is very basic and generic, from their designs to their personalities and abilities. Just a buch of deadbeat dads that use haki...:lusalty:

I don't dislike them, but they are very boring compared to the rest of the roster (especially other Yonkos and their crews).

Mihawk until now hes been just an observer and had no participation in anything at all. The fact that the story itself acknowledges this about him too makes me think that hes only here so Zoro can beat him or whoever beaten him.

But his theme is interesting which makes me more bored knowing hes not going to do anything.

Among the characters with a huge popularity trend and who appear in the top 10 or 20 most popular characters classements, which ones do you actually find to not be that cool or interesting in terms of personnality or powers or both ?

For my part I am not really a fan of Sabo and Hancock and Luffy is certainely far from being my favorite character in the manga or MC among the many ones found in mangas.
Of the top 10, Sabo is my pick. I don't hate Luffy or Nami, although I have likewise little interest in them. And although I made fun of Lanji all the time, I don't hate him.

Sabo, though, is just :specialmeh: for me.

Usopp is boring, Carrot is boring, Hancock is terrible and Yamato felt like a waste overall

I like Robin and Law, but nowhere near as much as the fandom loves them and Robin in particular was pretty boring for a while until recently

Mihawk was also really uninteresting for a long time, but Cross Guild opened up a path for him to be more than just a future Zoro victim, so I have some hope for him now

I like Zoro, but some of you guys here overhype him way too much lol
He's raw and has some cool character moments, but he's definitely not the best character by any means

Last edited: