What series are you watching ?

Warrior (2019)

Either I alone have missed this one or people are sleeping on it, it is pretty good so far.
So finished the two seasons available, third season is supposed to come next year.

I definitely recommend it. The acting is a bit shaky at times, but the central story is really great, and actually shows the complexity of the situation and the moral grey area and features actual three dimensional characters, which is truly rare nowadays.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So finished the two seasons available, third season is supposed to come next year.

I definitely recommend it. The acting is a bit shaky at times, but the central story is really great, and actually shows the complexity of the situation and the moral grey area and features actual three dimensional characters, which is truly rare nowadays.
Just finished it as well, cant get enough of it.
Thanks for bringing it up. @ShinmenTakezo never heard of it before...

What´s the best currently airing show you can recommend? Maybe I might try a few new things I have not watched for a while after the good experience with Warrior.

Btw, for me it´s Succession.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Stath Lets Flats is one of the funniest shows I’ve ever watched, totally did not expect to crack up at every single line :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Starting Dexter New Blood.
Much, MUCH better than the last four seasons of the original run, although you’ll probably see the end coming from a mile away :few:

Watched Kingdom (a Korean Zombie series). Pretty solid plot, good acting, and amazing production value.

Before that I watched All Of Us Are Dead. Also Korean but here the acting is shaky, the original set up is great but it gets convoluted by episodes 4/5. Great production value tho. Also zombie series btw.

Wanted to watch the new season of What We Do In The Shadows but it just ain't clicking for me this season. Only watched two episodes so far

American Horror Story season 11.

What's your favorite season folks ?
Does every season have a different theme/monster?
And if so, can they be watched based on preference? Basically, are the seasons connected with an overreaching plot or can we just jump into the one we're most interested in?

Does every season have a different theme/monster?
And if so, can they be watched based on preference? Basically, are the seasons connected with an overreaching plot or can we just jump into the one we're most interested in?
Yes, it's an anthology series, meaning that each season is different. I have only started watching it seriously at season 10 that is by the way the only season split in two totally different stories.

At first I thought this was just some great looking horror stuff. But the themes of season 10 part 1 had me hooked. I wish it was longer though because I didn't find part 2 as interesting. I may not be in total agreement with the point of view in Red Tide (part 1, season 10), but I as a horrible person like it when this subject is depicted. It's kind of like Annette by Leos Carax.