What series are you watching ?

G

Gorosei Informer

I watched Cyberpunk: Edgerunners and Arcane recently.

Working my way through Wednesday (The new Netflix Tim Burton Wednesday Addams show) and halfway through that so far but very divided on it too and I'm also on Season 2 of Breaking Bad atm, with Better Call Saul lined up after it too.

Got loads of shows and movies queued up too though, including anime ones.

Just finished the K-Drama 'The Glory'
It was AMAZING! I really like the plan of
revenge from the MC, slowly but sure, she dragged every single one of them who did her so wrong when she was just 18 years old.
Really cannot wait for the 2nd part coming out in March.

Wednesday, I love the Addams Family and this series' gothic theme and dark humor, served best by Tim Burton's writing, Danny Elfman's music and the various and colorful characters of the series.

Any of you nerds watched the pilot of The Last of Us ?
I'm so hyped for it actually. I love the game and apparently HBO actually did a good job with the show. Which makes me excited because experience has taught me to never expect much of game based adaptations. The same with book based adaptations. I'm always left either disappointed or raging for seeing a work I like butchered.

I'm so hyped for it actually. Apparently HBO actually did a good job with it. Which makes me excited because experience has taught me to never expect much of game based adaptations. The same with book based adaptations. I'm always left either disappointed or raging for seeing a work I like butchered.
I actually enjoyed the film of White Noise on Netflix. Same for Dune part 1 by Villeneuve.

Concerning The Last of Us. I never played the videogame. The pilot looks good, but damn I laughed so many times at the plot. Characters are on point though, especially the teenager.

I'm so hyped for it actually. I love the game and apparently HBO actually did a good job with the show. Which makes me excited because experience has taught me to never expect much of game based adaptations. The same with book based adaptations. I'm always left either disappointed or raging for seeing a work I like butchered.
I would go in with your experience as expectation. One good episode does not mean much.
The show does not have to be faithful 100%, video games and a tv show are two different mediums after all, but the essence should be the same, we will see.

I would go in with your experience as expectation. One good episode does not mean much.
The show does not have to be faithful 100%, video games and a tv show are two different mediums after all, but the essence should be the same, we will see.
Yeah, I definitely agree. That's one reason why I never start watching something before the entire season is completed. If it's good, then I don't want to wait to watch, and if it's not good then there's no need to be invested just to get disappointed.