What series are you watching ?

Dark is awesome. Watch it with subtitles, not dubbed.
From is very interesting but still not finished.
Tried Severance but trying hard to not abandon it mid-way first season.
My mistake i wanted to say recommendations for similar series like those.

Dark (german version) is a fucking masterpiece. From s1 was also great, s2 a bit slow. Severance pace was a problem to me but i liked the concept and i will give s2 a try.

My mistake i wanted to say recommendations for similar series like those.

Dark (german version) is a fucking masterpiece. From s1 was also great, s2 a bit slow. Severance pace was a problem to me but i liked the concept and i will give s2 a try.
Yeah, sorry for confusion! Same to me with Severance, I mean, it seems interesting, and I'll give s2 a try.
I've seen people recommend Maniac as something similar to Severance, but it's on my watch list as well, haven't gotten a chance to check it out yet.
Hmm, I also haven't seen Dark, but now I'm interested 😂

Yeah, sorry for confusion! Same to me with Severance, I mean, it seems interesting, and I'll give s2 a try.
I've seen people recommend Maniac as something similar to Severance, but it's on my watch list as well, haven't gotten a chance to check it out yet.
Hmm, I also haven't seen Dark, but now I'm interested 😂
Dark is a must but try the original German version. Wont spoil anything but you better focus while you watch it. Trust me even 5min into your phone and you might miss something important.

Three Body Problem (Netflix) is so peak
I am at episode 6, dont know about peak but really good so far, I read though that it is pretty dumbed down and that the novel is actually peak sci-fi...
Post automatically merged:

Caught up with Shogun, really good production, the cinematography and sound design are extraordinary.
Plot-wise the novel is still better, and the changes the scriptwriters made really watered dowm everything so far.

Last edited:
Since i couldnt find any new series i rewatched Dark.
What a fucking M A S T E R P I E C E.

I really cant understand why people dont talk about this show or it didnt become mainstream. Its miles ahead of Stranger Things.
The creators were either high, geniuses or both idk.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

I really cant understand why people dont talk about this show or it didnt become mainstream. Its miles ahead of Stranger Things.
After watching Breaking Bad, there was a hole that couldn't be filled by other shows.
Years later, Dark certainly filled that hole. Chernobyl and The Americans had the same effect.

As an original kamen rider black fan i feel really disappointed with this show, i know they tried to modernized the story which is alright for me, but the problem is the story is just too deviated from the original, even the main conflict and main focus is too different from the og, it's even better if it's introduced as different title rather than used kamen rider black as basis

secondly there's lot of wasted opportunity that they fail two show like the character bonding and the lack of battle hopper or the bike action in general

and the battle scene feels lack as well, they're gore and cool indeed but it just only last for several early and couple of last episode, even the show barely have the iconic technique like rider punch and rider kick

lastly there's lot of plot hole that should be explained better, and the story itself feels like they're trying too hard to be dark and convoluted while in fact it's not really that deep if you paying attention

as for the positive side, the costume is actually cool and the action scene although it's not that much but it's :okay: for me.

Last edited:

Youve just missed the hype phase, it was all over the net when season 3 started and everyone was caught up.
Post automatically merged:

Shogun

By far worst episode so far, it is really not a good adaption but the production value is so high that it is still entertaining, intellectually still significantly worse than even the 80s series, let alone the novel.

Last edited: