Questions & Mysteries What Verse/World Would You Live In?

Where would you like to live?

• Total voters
In other world you just die
It's a lot better that what you get in bleach
You can be eaten by a hollow and become a monster for eternity or maybe go to soul society where you will be poor and will have to live in ancient japan again for eternity
Oh snap, that's right. :mihugh:

On top of Bleach having soul consuming abominations that are impossible to defend against for 99.9% of the population, even if you do avoid getting turned into a Hollow (of which the only cure is Shinigami execution, having your consciousness consumed by another Hollow or having your soul extinguished by a Quincy), you live in an absolute shitty 16th Century Japanese slum with zero benefits of modern society and possibly not even any toilet paper.

Oh and you can still starve and die in the literal afterlife just so you can get reincarnated as Hollow fodder yet again. Sometimes the shitty bureaucracy of the Shinigami round you up and forcefully reincarnate you, so you don't even get the choice of keeping your soul as is.

Hot damn, the Bleach verse is utterly depressing the more one thinks about it. :josad:

Definitely Fairy Tail. I’m not the biggest fan of Fairy Tail but I would like to live in a medieval/fantasy world. Having your own guild, learning magic, going on adventures and seeing a different creatures or races is just my dream life. Everyday would be a blessing and I would definitely learn Ice magic but I’m not sure if I want to be a devil slayer or dragon slayer...

and don’t forget the girls in Fairy Tail :madmonk:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Toss me in Inuyasha, I just need to stay out of the country side where 90% of the demons are and I'm safe. And if all else goes wrong I'll simp for Sesshomaru.
Lmao feudal era Japan? With demons at every turn itching to rape your girl and slaughter your town?

And Sesshomaru would legit spit on you, before killing you on sight lmao. Maybe EOS Sesshomaru would be more merciful but he's def not letting you hang around him, he keeps his circle extremely small.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lmao feudal era Japan? With demons at every turn itching to rape your girl and slaughter your town?

And Sesshomaru would legit spit on you, before killing you on sight lmao. Maybe EOS Sesshomaru would be more merciful but he's def not letting you hang around him, he keeps his circle extremely small.
None of that shit happens in Kyoto and that's where I'll be. Tbh i wasn't made for being a farmer anyways.

Besides, if Sesshomaru tolerates Jakken, he'll tolerate me. I'd be a much better ass kisser and talk a lot less.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
None of that shit happens in Kyoto and that's where I'll be. Tbh i wasn't made for being a farmer anyways.

Besides, if Sesshomaru tolerates Jakken, he'll tolerate me. I'd be a much better ass kisser and talk a lot less.
Living in feudal era japan is already a massive downgrade to begin with.

Now add bloodthirsty demons to that.

You: That sounds great!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why would you choose to go to a verse just to kiss someone's arse when you can just choose another verse though?...... :sus:
  1. Naruto — I'd be a shit ninja and be a genin for life like Might Dai. Probably slaughtered by someone
  2. One Piece — I'd end up a marine for steady pay and be slaughtered by some 35 million bounty bastard
  3. Bleach — The world almost ends every ten minutes in that verse, fuck no.
  4. DBZ — I'd literally die numerous times... No thanks
  5. My Hero Academia — I'll get some worthless quirk like always being able to tell if I'm eating the right twix or left twix and then killed by a Villain
  6. Akame Ga Kiru — I'd be tortured to death by Esdeath
  7. Full Metal Alchemist — No.
  8. AoT — Lmfao no
  9. Pokemon — ...Actually maybe
  10. Digimon — Possible too

Most of my options are pretty bad to begin with so tbh in Inuyasha, my worst case scenario is being a kiss ass to survive. Doable.
Post automatically merged:

Living in feudal era japan is already a massive downgrade to begin with.

Now add bloodthirsty demons to that.

You: That sounds great!
I'll be out there making some classic Japanese poetry and shit, I don't care about the countryside where all the demons live. So I'm in the clear.

1. Naruto — I'd be a shit ninja and be a genin for life like Might Dai. Probably slaughtered by someone
  2. One Piece — I'd end up a marine for steady pay and be slaughtered by some 35 million bounty bastard
  3. Bleach — The world almost ends every ten minutes in that verse, fuck no.
  4. DBZ — I'd literally die numerous times... No thanks
  5. My Hero Academia — I'll get some worthless quirk like always being able to tell if I'm eating the right twix or left twix and then killed by a Villain
  6. Akame Ga Kiru — I'd be tortured to death by Esdeath
  7. Full Metal Alchemist — No.
  8. AoT — Lmfao no
  9. Pokemon — ...Actually maybe
  10. Digimon — Possible too

Most of my options are pretty bad to begin with so tbh in Inuyasha, my worst case scenario is being a kiss ass to survive. Doable.
Post automatically merged:

I'll be out there making some classic Japanese poetry and shit, I don't care about the countryside where all the demons live. So I'm in the clear.
Let me get this straight.

You looked at all the options, thought they were too dangerous and then proceeded to choose freaking demons and arse kissing?....... :usoprice:
  1. DBZ — I'd literally die numerous times... No thanks
As if death actually has any consequences in Dragon Ball. :kobeha:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Let me get this straight.

You looked at all the options, thought they were too dangerous and then proceeded to choose freaking demons and arse kissing?....... :usoprice:

As if death actually has any consequences in Dragon Ball. :kobeha:
Worst case scenario is ass kissing for a demon, which I'm sure I can do. I'm not gonna be able to ass kiss Shigaraki if he comes to burn down my home.

H

Haoshoku

While you got a 95% chance of getting killed in these other verses...Worst that will happen to you in Kuroko is getting your ankles tweaked by Akashi

But that’s assuming you laced up to be a high school bball player and the coach was confident enough to put you on him. You can always just catch the action sitting courtside :wellwell:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

Why would you choose to go to a verse just to kiss someone's arse when you can just choose another verse though?...... :sus:
TAC actually has a fetish for ass kissing demons.

This is great actually. I'll be plenty satisfied just spectating the GoM matches.