What was the last movie you watched?

I indeed enjoyed the movie and absolutely rate it so very highly!

On my first watch through, I had it at a clean 10/10 being the mega mario fan that I am. However Iafter my second and third watch through (Yeah I really did watch it back to back almost 3 days in a row) I’ve concluded the movie is a solid 9.8/10

Idk I just felt the pacing was WAYYYY too fast and that they could easily included WAYYYY more iconic characters like Bowser Jr,, Daisy and Yoshi( Ik they made an appearance but had no voicelines…..even diddy kong got a line) just to name a few

I just think they could’ve stretched the movie out is what I’m saying, kinda like the sonic 2 movie. Or perhaps maybe I’m being a bit too picky?
I think it's better to save some of these characters for the next movie.

I think the movie is fine for supposedly limited characters for the first movie.
I really enjoyed it myself, was an entertaining watch and probably the best Illumination movie. I'd give it a solid 8.5/10

Latest movie I saw was Across the Spiderverse, fuck was it good, I can't wait until I can get it on home release.

I'd give it a 20/10 can't wait for next year for the next one after that cliffhanger
When Across the Spiderverse and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 gets released on the internet with HD quality, I will definitely be watching them.

Heard a lot of positive reviews about those two movies.
I hope King Boo has voicelines in a sequel. A Luigi's Mansion subplot would be fun
W.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Transformers : Rise of The Beast (2023)

A solid movie and i got a goosebumps when i see Optimus Prime first scene in the movie like im awaken my inner child lol.

I like how they handle Optimus Prime character development throughout the movie and Noah Diaz (The Main Character) and Mirage actually the one who stole the spotlight throughout the movie.

And the ending of the movie really caught me off guard and i'm like "Wait wtf?!" :crazwhat:
Movie rating is solid 8/10 for me:pepebusi:

Finished John Wick Chapter 4.

Greatest of all time. Zenith of the medium. Hallmark of media. Gold standard of storytelling. Apogee of creativity. Vertex of invention. Crest of ingenuity. Acme of imagination. Pinnacle of innovation. Epic of epics. Legend among legends. Peak fiction.

I don't buy the notion of Wick being dead at the end.

Caine is a fucking badass. Hope we see more of him in the fifth movie. Maybe the next movie will be about Akira's revenge match against Caine for her father, Koji.

Extraction 2.

Wasn't a big fan of Extraction 1. Did what the genre does but story took too much a backseat. I loved the Extraction 2 though. Story was fairly okay, and characters got a decent bit of development, but the action sequences were fuckin awesome

I still can't wrap my head around the fact they made 10 of these and they plan to do even more
They are pretty much movies that you turn your brain off and enjoy mindlessly which isn't bad. I find myself watching every once in a while action based movies that don't really have a lot going for them. Transformers is a pretty good example. Or the Monsterverse that's raising

The Princess Bride.
10/10.

That movie is hilarious, with lots of funny and memorable quotes, Wallace Shawn is especially hilarious as Vizzini (Inconceivable!) and Mandy Patinkin is so entertaining as Inigo Montoya, and the characters' chemistry is gold.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Spiderman across the multiverse : 8/10

Solid movie

Great animation, characters and nice story

But fuck they blueballed us at the end

it should be illegal to do that

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Watch them all in 2 days, my brain is dead, might watch bumblebee
Transformers (2007) - 6/10
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009) - 6/10