Controversial Whats a theory that you agreed with that crashed and burned?

Sure i get all of that but maybe its not as deep as we want it to be for zoro since wano slapped us in the face that luffy is undoubtedly the mc. As u said Luffy got attributed some of the key elements that we pushed for with zkk like The dawn that follows,ryuma comparison (which in my head is still zoro/luffy hype) ,fulfillment of toki prophecy all was attributed to luffy ultimately.

For Zoro though and oda vision of it, it could be as simple as kaido return,zoro slays him, more ryuma/joyboy hype etc. and that all she wrote,as much as we wanted all those elements to go to zoro it might be a bit more cut and dry,and as i mentioned before killing the one man that is known to be unkillable (assuming luffy did not do this) is still something that is very respectable.
Also i know i am not on here pushing it like i did in the past :milaugh:zkk just narratively makes sense,i still believe oda will make it happen and i do believe oda will give zoro his shot to finish the fish dragon that is kaido. Sure it might not be exactly how i would have done it in wano but i think oda will pull through. For myself i am happy with zoro killing him and having a comparison to ryuma/luffy whether or not oda takes us back to wano, or gives it to me on a much grander scale like kaido showing up at the final war and it happening there i won't complain.

Also to those that are going to say this yes i know its copium :jackcopium::jackcopium::jackcopium::jackcopium::jackcopium::jackcopium::jackcopium:

:zosleepy::zosleepy::zosleepy:

EDIT: We also know luffy does not kill he crushes people dreams so zoro getting the killing blow later could also just be all oda is aiming for with zoro vs kaido.
At least you're aware that your expectation is copium. I sympathize.

This.
ZKK had sense when and where It was conceived. Not before not after.

Zoro "randomly" Killing Kaido would just be a powerlevel step like any other. You can have Zoro killing Dragon (just to mantain the dragon-theme) and It would be the same.

Zoro wasn't publicly recognized as the new Ryuma, but Luffy was (lol); Zoro wasn't the one that fought the main invader like Ryuma, It was Luffy; Zoro didn't cut a Dragon above the capital as Ryuma did (well, Oda made Zoro cut King's dragon, which was basically insulting since the premise lol. Oda almost trolled).

Now It's done. There are other things ahead.
Well said.

That the Gorosei were all Joyboy's crew from the Void Century who mutinied against him.
I thought that maybe Bonney hadn't actually eaten her Devil Fruit yet. This was before we found out about Saturn's experiments. I thought the unique "time travelling" properties of Bonney's Age Fruit would be used more in her "origin". I thought that, sometime in the future, Bonney would eat her Fruit while she was in her 5 year old body. Therefore, because of the power of the Age Fruit, she would gain the power of her Age Fruit whenever she was in her 5 year old body, anywhere in time.
I thought they were going to make Luffy's hometown special, and maybe make it a target for the Final War.
I thought Lucci and CP9 would come back as allies for the Strawhats after they left in their cover story.
I thought that maybe Imu was the person who inspired the creation of the Nika Fruit.
I thought that Rocks found a way to "edit" or "change" or "create" Devil Fruits on God Valley.
Then Luffy would hear the story about Nika and how he's prophesied to be reborn someday...and then Luffy would go on a NEW adventure to try to find this guy because he'd want him to join his crew, because he sounds like a fun guy.
All more worthy ideas than what we got in the end.

Now talking, another ZKK came to my mind: Zoro killing Kizaru.

I was never on board with Zoro killing him, but I was damn sure those two were going to have a moment; possibly with Zoro stopping Kizaru from killing a mugi in a specific moment. A Sabaody like moment, even if less important.
Visually too It would have been beautiful:

Shogun of Wano is a powerful swordman but instead we have Orochi.

Wano was the biggest prank in one piece
Lol, true. I was so invested in the Wano Shogun. I really wanted a Zoro vs Ryuma 2.0.

What a shame.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
lol it is without a doubt a unpopular opinion at this stage of one piece copium with a bit of narrative to help me out :milaugh:
Imho, it's more the fact that it would be just a powerlevel step; the narrative is gone:

This.
ZKK had sense when and where It was conceived. Not before not after.

Zoro "randomly" Killing Kaido would just be a powerlevel step like any other. You can have Zoro killing Dragon (just to mantain the dragon-theme) and It would be the same.

Zoro wasn't publicly recognized as the new Ryuma, but Luffy was (lol); Zoro wasn't the one that fought the main invader like Ryuma, It was Luffy; Zoro didn't cut a Dragon above the capital as Ryuma did (well, Oda made Zoro cut King's dragon, which was basically insulting since the premise lol. Oda almost trolled).

Now It's done. There are other things ahead.
It's better to look forward. Right now Zoro killing Kaido would be akin to Zoro killing Dragon as far as the narrative goes.

There are other and much more interesting possibilities for him.