Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters
Zoro has the largest number of fans in this forum, so it makes sense that they have the highest number of toxic users. I would say the ratio of the number of Zoro fans and toxic users is not more than any other fandom. Can anybody call Nik a toxic user even when he made the Zoro top 5 thread? Cinera writes essays to support his wank for Zoro, but you cant really call those toxic, can you? There are lot of other harmless trolls as well.

The most toxic part of this forum is the yonko-admiral threads due to the constant name calling and tagging of mods where users try to ban each other. There are also mods who blindly debate for one side and completely unfit to moderate that thread. Also, we got a new generation of trolls from NF who somehow like that thread.

I can't see Zoro fans toxic when they open
Zoro fandom HANDS DOWN! You cannot have an opinion or disagree with these guys or you’re immediately blacklisted by them lol.....All zoro membs seem to be interconnected through some sort of hivemind or something.....they all share the same braincell wavelength.

I kid you not.....Till this day i have never met a single zoro fan with any logical retorts towards anything i say even when I dumb it down for them. They all just make up random shit trying to make Zoro and Mihawk seem stronger than they truly are.......No zoro fan has a personality or thought process of their own here, all just carbon clones mentioning sanji even when he has nothing to do with anything

None give af ab character development, world building or story progression unless it has Zoro in it fighting and getting 1 shotted by kamazou....smh

They also have this very sus obsession with Sanji to the point where I start questioning is the Sanji fandom the true candy bois cause y’all got some explaining to do.....
Your'e the most suitable to speak......

Zoro fans are the worst, don't get me wrong there are some pretty bad Sanji fans as well but Zoro fans are still way worse. They can't take criticism, they get angry if you make fun of Zoro, and they will sometimes even insult you if you argue with them about Zoro. They treat Zoro like he's a god, and the most perfect character in the world.

Of course not all Zoro fans are bad, there are some good ones that just wants to wank off to Zoro and do their own thing.

Sanji fandom
Zoro haters
Yonko fans
Toei/anime haters
Also if you're someone like this user above who can't even acknowledge that the Zoro fandom is toxic and are turning a blind eye then you are just as bad the toxic Zoro fans. That's like seeing someone commit a crime, and then pretending that you didn't see it.

Zoro fans are the worst, don't get me wrong there are some pretty bad Sanji fans as well but Zoro fans are still way worse. They can't take criticism, they get angry if you make fun of Zoro, and they will sometimes even insult you if you argue with them about Zoro. They treat Zoro like he's a god, and the most perfect character in the world.

Of course not all Zoro fans are bad, there are some good ones that just wants to wank off to Zoro and do their own thing.

Also if you're someone like this user above who can't even acknowledge that the Zoro fandom is toxic and are turning a blind eye then you are just as bad the toxic Zoro fans. That's like seeing someone commit a crime, and then pretending that you didn't see it.
I dont get jealous of a fictional character fanbase like other users :brootea:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro fans make up the biggest single community here, so they win by default.
Post automatically merged:

IDK why people are saying Sanji. The worst you have these days is Chrono when he goes on a rampage, but he doesn't curse or get too passive aggressive. I mean, I guess there's Moe. But Pedxi was the only really toxic Sanji fan.
Why tf you let moe back in ? At least let zorogang come back.

Before chapter 997:Sanji vs King Zoro vs beetle gifter :rolaugh:
997-1000:Please Oda don't let Zoro go up,make King stops him:neesama:
1000:Okay Zoro is up,but don't let him hurt kaido :noo:
1001:Zoro cut fire,Zoro has gone from cutting gifters to cutting homies:whitepress:
1002:Is Enma.Is Enma
1003:Enma cut kaido the sword moves
alone:lusalty:

And the classic.Sanji will go to the roof because Zoro is there to:brootea:

I don't think this thread is going to help with the "toxic" behavior, I feel this word is used kinda freely lately, I'm going to say stubborn and very one sided behavior.
I don't understand how this who has the biggest dick competition that is happening for a couple of year now, and has reached it's height with the whole Zoro vs Sanji thing is still going and happened. Probably the global pandemic and the frustration from it is playing a big role in the current situation on this forum with people reversing some of the anger here and by doing so creating the situation that we are seeing.
Again I find it bizarre that people are putting so much hate and effort in this fictional characters, but as I said above some must derive for the current world situation.

This thread is going only trigger the same people and make things escalate, I think it's intentionally provocative just to get people go after one an other and the generation of more bizarre threads and response threads talking about the same thing over and over again.
I could be wrong and the user is genuinely curios because just like me he finds the hole situation very bizarre

O
Sanji fandom by large margin every toxicity stems from their insecurity and constant down playing of Zoro anything that happens after that is just response to that
Other way around bud. Zoroslurpers such as yourself are the Most insecure kids I’ve ever had the displeasure of meeting...

You bring up sanji when the convo isnt even about him or when he’s outshining zoro with feats....it’s pathetic
Post automatically merged:

Sanji’s name could be mentioned by another character or he could literally just stand still and all these sword gaggers will be talking about him for an entire month saying absolutely nothing of importance just to worship and feed their fictional mossheaded sword gagging king’s ego.......

Last edited: