Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters
Sadly it pains me to say this, but Zoro-Fans take the cake too much. They lost me when they push stupid arguments like Pica is above YCs and is Yonko lvl, Mihawk is 'Yonko lvl' and can beat Admirals, Zoro is stronger than Luffy, Zoro will solo/kill Kaido, and I haven't even gotten started on Multiverse side where they actually pushing Zoro could beat Thanos, an galactic threat in a fight :gokulaugh:.

There is being a fan and there is using your logic. It seems they rather choose to live in headcannon over the logic every time. I do know few users on that side who are reasonable at least, but some of them kinda make it hard to take their side seriously at least on this website.
Sounds like something a toxic lanji fan would say

Everybody Toxic tbh. Zoro fans making up headcanon's and try to weave it as if it were reality.
Sanji Fans and their fragile ego's at not wanting to be inferior to the Zoro fans etc..
Admiral Fans
Yonko Fans
I don't know to much about the other fandoms to say anything else.
I agree, though your take becomes complete bullshit during the second sentence. Sanji fans are just as bad with the head cannon crap. Look at guys like @Jo_Ndule @Chrono and @stealthblack, constantly wanking head cannon, they wank their own shit so hard others start to become as baseless