Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters
Zoro has the largest number of fans in this forum, so it makes sense that they have the highest number of toxic users. I would say the ratio of the number of Zoro fans and toxic users is not more than any other fandom. Can anybody call Nik a toxic user even when he made the Zoro top 5 thread? Cinera writes essays to support his wank for Zoro, but you cant really call those toxic, can you? There are lot of other harmless trolls as well.

The most toxic part of this forum is the yonko-admiral threads due to the constant name calling and tagging of mods where users try to ban each other. There are also mods who blindly debate for one side and completely unfit to moderate that thread. Also, we got a new generation of trolls from NF who somehow like that thread.
Toxicity isn't substantiating your point in defense of a character...

It is just being plane repulsive, condescending,and provocative.

True the majority of zoro fans here may not be toxic but the only ones that people who fit in other variety of spectrum notice are those that are pretty dominantly provocative and spiteful since thats what the majority sees that's also why the poll has resulted the way it did.

In addition, there is this stigma of comparing zoro with sanji in this club just substantiates that the club is pretty radical with the set requirements to be in henceforth the toxicity toward those who do believe sanji and zoro are relative. Even justifying it by saying pointing out a scarce few doesn't really highlight the majority, so long as people believe what encompasses the club everythings fine,which basically means that there aren't any diverse opinions and subjective notions that may vary from person to person, but regardless of your bias for zoro you'd get kicked out just coz you have a distinct opinion on certain things

Like in my case got kicked for the same reason, so much for equity

If u still don't believe that people judge by whats patent then eesh

I bet I'll be called out for this as a "so called zoro fan" but meh cliche, the same bullet doesn't hurt twice.

Doesn't change zoro for me one bit tho...

A beast remains a beast by nature.

Post automatically merged:

Watch, Sanji bashing will ensue soon
that avi Is DynaMight

Last edited:
Toxicity isn't substantiating your point in defense of a character...

It is just being plane repulsive, condescending,and provocative.

True the majority of zoro fans here may not be toxic but the only ones that people who fit in other variety of spectrum notice are those that are pretty dominantly provocative and spiteful since thats what the majority sees that's also why the poll has resulted the way it did.

In addition, there is this stigma of comparing zoro with sanji in this club just substantiates that the club is pretty radical with the set requirements to be in henceforth the toxicity toward those who do believe sanji and zoro are relative. Even justifying it by saying pointing out a scarce few doesn't really highlight the majority, so long as people believe what encompasses the club everythings fine,which basically means that there aren't any diverse opinions and subjective notions that may vary from person to person, but regardless of your bias for zoro you'd get kicked out just coz you have a distinct opinion on certain things

Like in my case got kicked for the same reason, so much for equity

If u still don't believe that people judge by whats patent then eesh

I bet I'll be called out for this as a "so called zoro fan" but meh cliche, the same bullet doesn't hurt twice.

Doesn't change zoro for me one bit tho...

A beast remains a beast by nature.

Bro, what do you want me to say? I am not supporting any toxic behavior, I hate that type of debate myself. I am not really involved in the fan club activity like early OJ days. If they dont like you there, why do you want to be a part of it?

Bro, what do you want me to say? I am not supporting any toxic behavior, I hate that type of debate myself. I am not really involved in the fan club activity like early OJ days. If they dont like you there, why do you want to be a part of it?
just coz i differ in opinion i get kicked... i bet happened to other as well.. its not something personal with anyone.. its just the club innately is radical and Injust... which reflects the polls well btw.

just coz i differ in opinion i get kicked... i bet happened to other as well.. its not something personal with anyone.. its just the club innately is radical and Injust... which reflects the polls well btw.
I get what you are saying, but the fanclub is not really an accurate reflection of the Zoro fans in this site. Anyway, Dont worry about the fan club too much. They are just having fun by trash talks and trying to beat one another in a wank competition, lol. If it gets too toxic, just avoid it.

I get what you are saying, but the fanclub is not really an accurate reflection of the Zoro fans in this site. Anyway, Dont worry about the fan club too much. They are just having fun by trash talks and trying to beat one another in a wank competition, lol. If it gets too toxic, just avoid it.
Nah dw what i said was specific to this forum only since thats what u mentioned..
Post automatically merged:

I agree, though your take becomes complete bullshit during the second sentence. Sanji fans are just as bad with the head cannon crap. Look at guys like @Jo_Ndule @Chrono and @stealthblack, constantly wanking head cannon, they wank their own shit so hard others start to become as baseless
thats not what makes something toxic.. whatever they claim atleast its not condescending and ridiculing.. they have a right to their opinion so do you.. what makes things toxic is the lack of respect shown by zoro fans to them, even if you reach a disagreement why make enemies of them anyway.. why not just agree to disagree rather than ridiculing and hating the character sanji and the person claiming the head canon itself just coz you can't stand criticism. and bruh even a good opinion about sanji can get you kicked from your fanclub.. if it isn't radical than what is..

Last edited:
Who cares about which fanbase is toxic? All I know is that I bitch slaps every single of them even if they're my allies because I don't discriminate.
You have the Warden rank for a reason.:myman: