Questions & Mysteries Who are the Holy Knights?

Now that we've learnt Imu has 9 special guards named "God /Holy Knights"

What do you think their main tasks are?
Do they live in Mariejois or all over the world?
What are they?

For me one is obviously related to Shanks --> his name is Thanks (lol)
Dragon could have one of the God Knights too!
It will explain why he knows so much about Mariejois and WG.

@RayanOO @Playa4321 @Steven @Paperchampion23 @bangoo @SDfear

Imo, the most we have on possible identity is Shanks himself, simply because the sillhouette game is pretty uncanny here. I dont think his crew is at all tied to this, but its also possible the God Knights have subordinates that all act under them.

I think when you consider all of his actions since the Reverie, it starts to become possible that he plays a double role in this story. Being a Yonko and a God Knight can work, even if he has his own ulterior motives.

As for the others? Just other CD family representatives. Shanks is likely from the Figarland Family, so their names will be tied to other "Saints" imo.

There are 20 original Kings. 19 if you discount the Nefeltari family. 2 are the Donquixote and Roswald families. 5 are the Gorosei families. Maaaybe Im counts as one.

That leaves 12 or 13 more. Since we didnt actually get a God Knight count (9 Knights actually was wrong from the Spoiler), its possible the remaining are Gods Knights, though that would imply only 2 CD families are not important lol.

If they arent from CD families, then they can literally be anyone.

Imo, the most we have on possible identity is Shanks himself, simply because the sillhouette game is pretty uncanny here. I dont think his crew is at all tied to this, but its also possible the God Knights have subordinates that all act under them.

I think when you consider all of his actions since the Reverie, it starts to become possible that he plays a double role in this story. Being a Yonko and a God Knight can work, even if he has his own ulterior motives.

As for the others? Just other CD family representatives. Shanks is likely from the Figarland Family, so their names will be tied to other "Saints" imo.

There are 20 original Kings. 19 if you discount the Nefeltari family. 2 are the Donquixote and Roswald families. 5 are the Gorosei families. Maaaybe Im counts as one.

That leaves 12 or 13 more. Since we didnt actually get a God Knight count (9 Knights actually was wrong from the Spoiler), its possible the remaining are Gods Knights, though that would imply only 2 CD families are not important lol.

If they arent from CD families, then they can literally be anyone.
They might be 9 or 8 or 10 Or 12
Post automatically merged:

Useless characters to drag down the story and further milk the manga.
That's Oda

He keeps adding more characters and plots

I don't know who they are but it's super obvious that they're the Tobi roppo force of the WG.
After this chapter it's hard to say that the Navy is a major part of the WG forces, they won't be defeated at the same time and place.

- Captain - Imu
- Elite commanders - Gorosei
- Veterans - Holy Knights
- Seraphim as Pacifista
- Fodder - Cipher pol

They're more and more shaped like a crew.

What I want: It's just Shanks.

What I'm terrified is going to happen: Shanks being found in a chest at God Valley means he was separated at birth from his family to prevent a succession war like in Man In The Iron Mask and there's a secret identical twin Evil Shanks.
Yeah if its some magical twin or clone it would really kill the vibe for me. Like you have the perfect twist right there and much of the fanbase expects it. The other way just makes no sense from logistical standpoint and also ruins Shanks potential complexity as a character.