Questions & Mysteries Who does Kaido respect more Luffy or Zoro?

Who does Kaido respect more

• Total voters
That was a force of expression, the damage was not insignificant
- Kaido in front of the mirror :
this wound from pirate hunter

- BM asking kaido about his wound :
this wound from pirate hunter .

how would he remember frauduffy who disappointed Kaido ? :shocking:

Luffy being defeated or not, he was the one who got Kaido excited, and we saw several times in Kaido's countenance that he was having fun Luffy's progression and strength. In addition he recognizing several top tiers in a silhouette behind Luffy.
Kaido was excited over the whole fight on the roof top don't bring headcanons around ; while Kaido is disappointed over weak ass luffy .

Luffy with top tiers behind him :
it's shallow .

while Top tiers can give kaido heavy damage :suresure:

Kaido never recognized Zoro that way and said he was a nuisance, there is a gigantic chasm of portrait difference here
Kaido saw luffy a disappointment :mihanha: Kaido cried over that fodder :rolaugh: there is gigantic chasm of portrayal here between someone who made Kaido disappointed and cried and while someone who made Kaido calling him you did enough and he would be asked / see that when he watches himself in front of the mirror :zosmug: and asked about joining force with him while he laughed at koed luffy and law was far away :rolaugh:

I don't believe he respects either two.

I think he expect more out of Luffy because he's the captain and claim he will be the Pirate King. That's the reason he was surprised and impress when Luffy learned how to injured him in about 2 weeks. It's the same reason why he's very disappointed in Luffy now. He saw Luffy use adv CoC thought Luffy was stronger than he appeared.

With Zoro he doesn't really know anything about him or his ambition so he doesn't really expect a whole lot out of him. That's the reason he didn't make a big deal about Zoro scarring him.

Zoro pushed Kaido into hybrid form with his Tatsumaki. Luffy only ran out of haki while at G4 and then got eaten by Kaido.
Well lets go by manga facts shall we? if kaido says zoro couldn't push him to fire up diff but luffy can, he respects luffy more

Luffy reminded kaido of all-time greats
Kaido acknowledge luffy by saying hes part of the very strongest, and that he wields a powerful weapon
as for zoro, I don't know?

I don't believe he respects either two.

I think he expect more out of Luffy because he's the captain and claim he will be the Pirate King. That's the reason he was surprised and impress when Luffy learned how to injured him in about 2 weeks. It's the same reason why he's very disappointed in Luffy now. He saw Luffy use adv CoC thought Luffy was stronger than he appeared.

With Zoro he doesn't really know anything about him or his ambition so he doesn't really expect a whole lot out of him. That's the reason he didn't make a big deal about Zoro scarring him.
"You did more than enough. That will leave a scar" How is that not making a big deal?

Kaido said Zoro did more than enough, so he is surprised about Zoro. Kaido is disappointed on Luffy because he don't even did enough while Zoro did more than enough.
Post automatically merged:

Well lets go by manga facts shall we? if kaido says zoro couldn't push him to fire up diff but luffy can, he respects luffy more

Luffy reminded kaido of all-time greats
Kaido acknowledge luffy by saying hes part of the very strongest, and that he wields a powerful weapon
as for zoro, I don't know?
Kaido is a fight addicted. Luffy knocked out 2 times and this fight and was useless for 10min because G4 ran out.
Zoro was fighting this whole time until 1010 ending and he is the one who tanked Hakai (BM + Kaido power) and made the fight possible to keep going.
There is literally no way Kaido is respecting weakling Luffy more than Strongest Supernova Zoro.

Kaido compared Luffy with top tiers. Zoro is above top tiers. Nothing else I can say.

Should have been Zoro tbh, he permanently defiled his body for the rest of his life. One of 2 people to ever accomplish that. Oda's Luffy wank knows no bounds.
luffy cant really scar him tbf based off his fighting style so its not a great way to judge
but I will say kaido didnt respect the scar as much as I thought he would.
oden essentially did the same thing and he talks of oden as someone who could kill him .
I dont expect the same thing
but at least a bit more than was shown.
end of response to zen

he respects luffy more for obvious reasons
he's the strongest person in the alliance
he essentially didnt acknowledge the others till they landed a hit . ch 1000 they were all ignored.

5 people in front of kaido who does he acknowledge ?
also kind of see the same thing here
to him defeating luffy is the same as defeating their chance of winning
not the same with zoro
if luffy was out of this equation tho, that would prob be zoro but he isnt so the answer to this question is obvious. do note the question is who does kaido respect more not who the fandom should respect more.