Speculations Who is immune to Boa Hancock's beauty ?

Outside of Luffy, Law, Jinbei, Smoker, Rayleigh and Ace who do you think is completely immune to Boa Hancock's charms and so wouldn't be turned into stone by her Mero Mero Mero rays, Slave Arrows, Perfume Femure and other techiques ?

I think that Zoro, the admirals, Sengoku, Garp, Tsuru, each of the Yonkos (except maybe Blackbeard) and their first mates, Mihawk Dragon, Sabo, Doflamingo, Kuma, Crocodile would totally unatracted by her.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Outside of Luffy, Law, Jinbei, Smoker, Rayleigh and Ace who do you think is completely immune to Boa Hancock's charms and so wouldn't be turned into stone by her Mero Mero Mero rays, Slave Arrows, Perfume Femure and other techiques ?

I think that Zoro, the admirals, Sengoku, Garp, Tsuru, each of the Yonkos (except maybe Blackbeard) and their first mates, Mihawk Dragon, Sabo, Doflamingo, Kuma, Crocodile would totally unatracted by her.
Why Sabo hehehe

Definitely NOT Aokiji
The guy asks Nami if she's got free time LOL

But honestly... I think in a comedy gag Oda can make Usopp pull it off

The reason is not NOT because he doesn't get seduced.. he does

But if he faced her in battle... Usopp would be TOO scared... that all of his thoughts would be him being scared... which would mean his thought will not have a trace of seduction about beauty

And also the reason for that is Hancock sisters ALSO hinted at that when she was using her powers on Luffy and didn't work
They thought "he must be too afraid... and not thinking about her beauty" LOL

So.. I feel in comedy gag, Usopp can pull it off