Character Discussion Who is your least favorite Strawhat

title

• Total voters
Robin , Feels as if she is so irrelevant
Yeah not her fault however. So I wouldn't drop this on her, rather the author.

Oda isn't showing significant will to give her more panel time but most importantly from a qualitative standpoint...

She deserves a decent 1 on 1 match since she basically never got a single one throughtout the whole time she spent with the SHs. It would be the perfect occasion to glance her haki in action too.

Some years ago it was Franky and/or Brook.

But now it's clearly Chopper. Useless garbage on all points. He is useless in combat and everything, he cries and is scared all the time and it's very annoying (it's supposed to be a gag ?) and cringe, his role as a doctor is useless now that Law is around, his post-ts design is not as good as the one before ts ect ect .

Ussop is annoying to never evolve mentally. Even Nami now has more courage (to say in front of Ulti, despite the threat, that Luffy will be king of the pirates).

Sanji has been getting lower and lower in my esteem since pre-ts, but I still appreciate him.

Oh and I forgot Jinbei
Annoying fish not compatible with the crew.

Chopper is the worst then there is Jinbei/Ussop.

Some years ago it was Franky and/or Brook.

But now it's clearly Chopper. Useless garbage on all points. He is useless in combat and everything, he cries and is scared all the time and it's very annoying (it's supposed to be a gag ?) and cringe, his role as a doctor is useless now that Law is around, his post-ts design is not as good as the one before ts ect ect .

Ussop is annoying to never evolve mentally. Even Nami now has more courage (to say in front of Ulti, despite the threat, that Luffy will be king of the pirates).

Sanji has been getting lower and lower in my esteem since pre-ts, but I still appreciate him.

Oh and I forgot Jinbei
Annoying fish not compatible with the crew.

Chopper is the worst then there is Jinbei/Ussop.
Usopp has better character development and a more fleshed out relationship with Luffy than other Strawhat.
Don’t blame the character for your low reading comprehension.

It's close between Zoro and Chopper but i guess Chopper is my least favorite for now but don't worry Zoro and Chopper fans Yamato and Jinbe will take the title of the 2 least favorites when/if they join

Last edited: