Character Discussion Who is your least favorite Strawhat

title

• Total voters
Why is Chopper hated so much on this forum? Lol.

So many SHs would of died if he wasn't there relentlessly assisting them and providing support.

Not to mention that he was the one to save Nami in Enies Lobby.

I'm pretty sure @PeperLevi will find many more arguments than me.
I don’t hate Chopper, quite the opposite. I’m just disappointed by his lack of character development post time-skip.

Chopper is Oda's fault. He turned him into a dependent baby instead of the monster he was supposed to be post-skip. We get small essences of it now and again, but he really needs a good showcase beyond his doctor ability.

Still holding out for a fight against Page 1, that matchup is virtually perfect because both fight with their hands combatively (no weapons) and Page 1 has this "innocence" about him until he goes hybrid, sort of like Chopper being cute until he goes monster point. Maybe he has another form now, especially in an arc full of zoans

Chopper makes me throw up a bit in my mouth whenever he's on panel.

He is not cute like Bepo, he's just annoying and makes me cringe with his baby like ultra cutesy personality.
I swear, I wish he'd get killed off already. Then maybe Law could join and if Oda wants a cute character add Bepo too.

I super cringe whenever he tries to be funny with the chopsticks in his nose, and I think his current design is idiotic.

Just for reference, my favorite Straw Hats are-
Zoro
Luffy
Robin
Franky
Usopp- I think he's funny at least

I like, but sometimes can take or leave-
Nami
Brook
Sanji
Jinbe- I like him, but not as a Straw Hat

And as Stated, I HATE Chopper.