Character Discussion Who is your least favorite Strawhat

title

• Total voters
I hate Sanji, but he isnt my least favorite

Nami is my least favorite: She sucks, annoying, selfish, one dimensional

Luffy is my second least favorite: Selfish and also One dimensional

Sanji is my third least favorite: There's at least more than one dimension to his character and he isnt as selfish as the other 2

No strawhat is annoying/boring, even tho Zoro stans are insufferable [worse than Itachi fans] his character is actually one of my favorites.

The least likeable is probably Chopper. He isn't a bad character, its just his post timeskip treatment (he and Sanji are the 2 strawhats who got worse in my eyes) that made him less interesting compared to the others. I do think Oda will give him the spotlight soon tho...

Brook got a great backstory in Thriller Bark but sadly got basically no time to develop more before the timeskip happened.

-He's verging on the weaker side of the SH and has like, one 1v1 fight in the entire series.

-He feels the most realiant on his gag of the whole strawhats.

-Hasn't actually acted as much of a musician. Seriously even after the timeskip happened and Brook came back a rockstar his role as a supposed musician barely ever comes up.

Brook to me feels like he'll only really pay off once we loop back around and meet Laboon again but until then he's basically just comedy.
His interactions with Pedro are probably the closest he's come to actually being kinda developed, but it just wasn't enough.