Current Events Who was Hawkins talking about?

just some options

• Total voters
Either he mocked drake, by talking about him, without drake realizing it or it is luffy. At first I thought he meant drake but I believe he meant luffy.

Because he was surprised that luffy's survival chance never goes down to 0% (during marineford) so this time it should also be him ( meaning luffy's chance is again NOT 0%).

No way it is kaido, because he has the clear advantage. And as for law, why should hawkins even care about him? He only fought against him so that kaido won't get angry with him. So nope.

It looks like it's Drake because Hawkins knew he was a traitor and it could be his way of saying he's a dead man. Drake's comment ("I feel bad for him") could be a way to set up what was about to happen : he was being played and naively thought he wasn't the target.

I think that's the intended first understanding we're supposed to have about this scene, but it could very well be a red herring. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if it ended up being someone else, in which case, Luffy is the one who comes to my mind.

Drake running to Luffy with 1% chance of survival is still better than 0% , which he would have had , if he didn't ask to join Luffy's Alliance

Drake was an enemy for both sides when he ran to Luffy ( Beasts Pirates - Queen and Who's Who wanting to kill him , and Luffy's Alliance knowledge on him is that he was one of F6 )

plus he was reminded of Coby's words .
---------------------------------------------------------------

Hawkins previously said 19% for Luffy and Zoro , but that was before Big Mom entered Wano to be fair

If it was anyone aside from Luffy, the percentage should have been straight 0% indicating some character is really going to die. But now that it's 1%, and Hawkins specifically said that Luffy's percentage never goes to 0%, I think it's Luffy.

Also, about the 19% survival rate, I think that can sometimes change depending on the situation.