Break Week Who Was Warlord Defeated By Ace?

Who Did Ace Defeat?

• Total voters
Shiki or Silver Axe?
Man With Burn Scar?
Simon? (Non-Canon Character who was Candidate for Warlord Position & had Paper Logia)
Gild Tesoro? (Non-Canon Character from Movie Gold)
Patrick Redfield? (Non-Canon Character who was considered a Rival of Roger, He had Vampire DF, maybe Stussy's DF is a Copy of it)
Gaburu? (Rebel who Disappeared, mentioned in Caribou's Cover Story)
New Character?
One of Level 6 Escapees?
One of Punk Hazard Brokers? (Maybe Old Man with Trident)

What do you Guys think?

Last edited:
Personally, i believe it's Patrick Redfield
Simply because Stussy Confirmed that Oda turned Patrick's DF Canon (It's called Batto Batto No Mi - Model Vampire)
If DF became Canon, then Patrick must be as well

He was Designed by Oda, and Sengoku said that He was a Rival of Roger & WB (Similar to Shiki), so He is clearly a Top Tier (But Old)
He must have Escaped during Impel Down Arc, and let's be Honest, Oda wouldn't add this Sub-Plot of Level 6 Prisoners Escaping (Other than BB Crew) if He doesn't intend to Add another Top Tier Character (Someone who is at least as Famous as Ace, Jinbe & Crocodile who were there)

And with this Ace Reveal & Stussy's DF that was shown but not explained, cuz We already seen it before in Video Game (Literally same Ability)
Not to mention how no such Level 6 Prisoner appeared alongside Revos or Warlord Crews or any Yonko, so it must be someone who has his Own Plan or Joined Man With Burn Scar Crew

So imo, this New Warlord is Patrick Redfield

Simply because Stussy Confirmed that Oda turned Patrick's DF Canon (It's called Batto Batto No Mi - Model Vampire)

He was Designed by Oda, and Sengoku said that He was a Rival of Roger & WB (Similar to Shiki), so He is clearly a Top Tier (But Old)
He must have Escaped during Impel Down Arc, and let's be Honest, Oda wouldn't add this Sub-Plot of Level 6 Prisoners Escaping (Other than BB Crew) if He doesn't intend to Add another Top Tier Character (Someone who is at least as Famous as Ace, Jinbe & Crocodile who were there)

And with this Ace Reveal & Stussy's DF that was shown but not explained, cuz We already seen it before in Video Game (Literally same Ability)
Not to mention how no such Level 6 Prisoner appeared alongside Revos or Warlord Crews or any Yonko, so it must be someone who has his Own Plan or Joined Man With Burn Scar Crew

Maybe in cameo, it's kinda way too late for Patrick to be introduction Canon.

Maybe in cameo, it's kinda way too late for Patrick to be introduction Canon.
It's not really Late imo, We still have Crew of Man With Burn Scar
Patrick might be a Crew Member now

Just like each Faction follows a certain Theme (For example BMP are Family, WBP are Orphans, Beasts Pirates are Outcasts ... etc)
It's possible Man With Burn Scar is made-up for Fighters who lost their Once-Fearsome Reputation
I believe Man With Burn Scar might have Recruited Patrick & now He will Recruit Moria & Magellan (Basically Horror Themed Commanders)

I voted for the Man With Burned Scar but lets face it,if he was defeated by Ace it would not be a thing that hypes him. So i guess its some random pirate that might be revealed in the SBS.

We may hear about him in the future, but it would 100% be a new character or we would have heard about someone being an ex shichibukai.

Unless Patrick appears he can't be considered canon. It would be unprecedented for him to be.

Well how could Rookie Ace defeat such a guy who rivaled Roger and WB in his prime?

Unless Patrick appears he can't be considered canon. It would be unprecedented for him to be.
I'm not considering him Canon yet, just saying that if Oda decided to bring a Non-Canon DF from a Game, then He can do the same with Non-Canon Characters

And this Idea of a New Warlord was used Twice in Non-Canon Material by Oda (Simon & Film Z)
And Idea of Level 6 Escapee was also used Twice in Non-Canon Material by Oda (Bullet & Patrick himself)
Also Oda had No Reason to make Brannew say other Level 6 Prisoners Escaped, if He doesn't intend to Introduce a New Enemy
(BB already got what He wanted, Oda didn't need to say there were other Escapees)

So it's clear to me that Oda have always Wanted to Introduce a New Warlord who Escaped ID Level 6
It's just Question of Who

Could be New Character, could be Simon or Bullet or Patrick ... etc
(They don't necessarily need to have Exact same Design & Power Level as their Non-Canon Showings, just Same Concept)

Well how could Rookie Ace defeat such a guy who rivaled Roger and WB in his prime?
He doesn't necessarily need to have same Power Level as his Game Version

I simply believe Man With Burn Scar is given this Epithet by Oda to indicate that He was once Defeated
And Now, No One talks about him, basically Someone who Lost his Fearsome Reputation
(He could be Xebec)

So his Crew might follow the same Theme, just like WB recruited Orphans & Kaidou recruited Outcasts
This Man recruits Disgraced Fighters

I believe He will Recruit this Warlord Defeated by Ace, Recruit Moria, Recruit Magellan, Recruit Weevil ... etc
It's gonna be a Horror-Themed Crew coming to bring their Nightmare back (Poison Demon, Zombie Man, Dracula, Frankenstein Monster ... etc)

C

CensoredbyWG

I refuse to believe shiki lost to hakiless yc3 ace.

Shiki was the y2 of rocks crew, yonko lvl roger rival who was probably ALMOST PK lvl in his prime, someone like that losing to ace is ridiculous.

we have the heart pirates, the spades pirates, we have the character Jack, Joker, Queen and King, and Ace, who is in question. He probably beat the captain of the pirate clubs or diamonds pirates, who must be a new character.