Speculations Who will defeat Big Mom?

Who will defeat Big Mom?

• Total voters
Anyways I think big mom should be taken down via a team effort. Luffy will get help against kaido of course, but Luffy's already a low top tier, so I think that Luffy can and will do most of the work against kaido himself. despite the help he gets, Kaido's defeat will properly be credited to Luffy.

But I feel like big mom will be a true tag team with no one character getting a majority of the credit. In addition to Eustass Kidd, Law, and Drake, who I'm sure will help out, I think there are a bunch of people who could join the fight and help take BM out.

the whitebeard pirates are surely coming to wano, given their connection to Oden. Given shanks's connection to Oden, I feel as if we might see one or two red hair commanders arriving as well. And lastly, you do have the blackbeard pirates, who would probably like to profit off the wano situation in some way.

I can see:

Kidd, Law, Drake, Marco, Jozu, Vista, Beckman, Lucky Roo, and Shiryu vs Big Mom

She can’t leave toto land unguarded tho! And certainly can’t leave her island secured by fodders either...
Another reason why I don't think her story will end in Wano, not with most of the SC (including the one who's the most likely to become the head of the BMP and of the Charlotte family after her) and Streusen the one who made her a pirate and the way she is being absent.

It's okay, I believe you. XD

Seriously though, it's extremely hard to predict what will happen to her. Luffy didn't even care when she came to Udon, he only seems interested in fighting Kaido. Maybe we'll have something similar to the fight against Oars, with Law, Kid, the 9 scabbards and possibly some SH members teaming up to fight her.
The problem is that Big Mom at this point has already been used too much, all the arc of WCI, now a good portion of Wano, all her hype is gone ages ago. Oda even used her and her whole crew to hype King not to mention all she wemt through in Wano, at this point I don't know who has the saddest story between her and Moria, there is no respect. So it is entirely possible that as a last insult Oda makes her do something stupid and jeopardize the whole allaince: she goes mental because of something and starts to attack Kaido and maybe even them busy with eachother let the SH escape or help damage Kaido a lot; honestly I can totally see this happening.

no they are not, Dragons are classified as Mythical Zoans while Dinosaur is Ancient Zoan, HUGE difference between them mentioned in manga and by Oda....Dragon may be named similar category as serpents but they are MYTHICAL Creatures
Are you seriously going against what Oda state in his manga? Have you ever read chapter 929 and 930? It literally state King, Drake and Page 1 as dragon DF users...

Are you seriously going against what Oda state in his manga? Have you ever read chapter 929 and 930? It literally state King, Drake and Page 1 as dragon DF users...
are you telling me just because the have similar name we are to ignore it completely how different Mythical and Ancient Zoans are ? .... ok so if there is a Gorilla DF and then there is a KingKong Fruit, there is no difference between them ? ... :kaidowhat: