Speculations Who will defeat Big Mom?

Who will defeat Big Mom?

• Total voters
No idea, i don't even see why people don't see that beast as a threatening individual
well would you say the author has painted her in a threatening way?
her encounter wit the sh
turning to O Lin
eating a fat canon from usopp and chopper amonst all others.
capturing nami only for nami to free herself a chap later. where is the threat.
Post automatically merged:

Well besides the other obvious of shit ass portrayal and wtf kind of subplot are we even getting.
I bait and folks bite
:goyea:
they cant help themselves. it just so happens big mom is a lot easier to do this with since oda's portrayal of her aside from her clash with kaido isnt kind. it is in response to the wank these chars receive early on. I could take context and plot and all those things into account, but the people I argue with dont. So I wont either.

2 scenarios
she betrays kaido when she realizes the alliance is losing (bitch move)
or
she goes O Lin again and that takes her out for the arc (shit portrayal)

I would rather her go out with some dignity left tbh
:josad:
3rd scenario
BM finds out her alliance with Kaido is failing, so she decides to leave Wano with her crew and go to Elbaf. Luffy defeats Kaido and also goes to Elbaf where he'll fight her 1v1. After defeating her, Katakuri takes over the BM pirates and calls them the Katakuri pirates :queenhear::drakihi::hohoho:

3rd scenario
BM finds out her alliance with Kaido is failing, so she decides to leave Wano with her crew and go to Elbaf. Luffy defeats Kaido and also goes to Elbaf where he'll fight her 1v1. After defeating her, Katakuri takes over the BM pirates and calls them the Katakuri pirates :queenhear::drakihi::hohoho:
so she bitches out of wano after she finds out kaido is being spanked
even tho she came all the way to wano to kill luffy
she runs away to elbaf
hmm
I wont mind that either .
I dont need her to look good
:kayneshrug:

so she bitches out of wano after she finds out kaido is being spanked
even tho she came all the way to wano to kill luffy
she runs away to elbaf
hmm
I wont mind that either .
I dont need her to look good
:kayneshrug:
BM ain't looking good since we first saw her. At this point it doesn't matter what she does. She can bitch out and leave Wano after seeing Kaido fail and go to Elbaf for a final 1v1 with Luffy.

well would you say the author has painted her in a threatening way?
her encounter wit the sh
turning to O Lin
eating a fat canon from usopp and chopper amonst all others.
capturing nami only for nami to free herself a chap later. where is the threat.
Post automatically merged:

I bait and folks bite
:goyea:
they cant help themselves. it just so happens big mom is a lot easier to do this with since oda's portrayal of her aside from her clash with kaido isnt kind. it is in response to the wank these chars receive early on. I could take context and plot and all those things into account, but the people I argue with dont. So I wont either.
:okay:
:pepeke:

H

Haoshoku

Kidd will be the one to take her down , Luffy will get pissed about it which will make their rivarly even more heated
As much as I’d like for Kid to have a whole other Yonko for himself, it just ain’t line up with the fact that Kid has had his eyes set on Kaido the entire time. Kid has more reason to be facing Kaido than anyone else in the arc bar Apoo (who should be Kid’s Blueno).