Future Events Who Will Defeat King?

Who defeats King?

• Total voters
Muh 14 people becomes 6 people, 1 of which was Luffy. The scrubbards were literally nothing to Kaido, Killer was literally nothing to Kaido, unawakened Kid and Law were barely more than nothing to Kaido, Asura did a small amount of legit damage, but failed to put Kaido on his back even temporarily and the wound almost instantly closed up.

The R5 were dooming that there attacks were doing nothing to Kaido while Luffy smiled with confidence. Despite Luffy doing more damage than anyone else pre adv CoC he said his attacks were too shallow after learning it, indicating that everyone elses attacks were little more than dogshit to Kaido.

Yamato did not do 10% of Kaido's health in damage against him, Luffy on the other hand took more than 10% of his health and stamina from being knocked out twice before becoming the skysplitter he currently is.

1. It made him unimpeded by it in terms of combat output. Re-read the fucking fight, he goes from matching G2 to upping his game and outclassing it. G4 would outclass Doflamingo either way, if PIS for not using KKG wasn't in place.
  2. He's a yonko level fighter, calling him weak is calling every other character aside from BB and Imu weak.
  3. He was unable to hit Katakuri and didn't understand why, rather than Katakuri turn his brain off and stop using his skills so Luffy could win, like how Oda treated King, he had Luffy do a tactical retreat to recharge his haki. Trying to leverage this against Luffy makes you look pathetic.
  4. He was blindsided by a sneak attack while he was trying to run somewhere else, that is like Big Mom getting kicked off the waterfall or clowned by Brook. Shanks had his arm bitten by a seaking, he's soooo weak.... Roger was stabbed by blades and he died sooo weak... Zoro nearly died from a nerfed pleasure WHILE SERIOUS lol.
  5. Kidd said it was worth it for the damage it did to Kaidou, considering the rest of them were down and Luffy was staring down two yonko... Luffy took 90% of the agro in the fight anyway letting them get free sneak attacks.
  6. Zoro would be dead if Law didn't shambles him away multiple times, if he didn't get saved by Franky a split second before he fell to his death etc. Luffy fell off the island, that was out of Kaidou's narrative control due to PIS, the same way Luffy couldn't reach the rooftop while the scabbards were fighting but could fly up Onigashima in an instant later with G4, the idea that the scabbards would pointlessly fight against Kaidou rather than characters their own level, the idea that Law would fuck around looking for the poneglyph as the scabbards almost die. that they let Momo get captured despite being faster than Kanjuro etc. I can point out PIS 1000s of times in OP. Luffy going all out that early in the fight in G4 was PIS considering G2 moves were working and then Law not shamblesing him away were two specific instances relating to the point you are trying to make.
  7. Cringe, girigiri de tatteru= barely standing, you can confirm yourself without relying on Liz. It's like you didn't read WCI, or any other Luffy fight before in your life, fucking stupid behaviour.
  8. He could drop it and pick it back up after killing everyone... very easily if it was impacting his combat ability. Even at the end he didn't relinquish the flames due to fatigue or to magically power up his finisher, they were saturated with water.
  9. "BS way to bring Luffy back to life after he died" So Oda writes Luffy's hearbeat stopping and it starting in the same chapter but it wasn't planned.. what the fuck are you smoking?
The number of people gradually decreasing doesn't change anything, do you know what a gauntlet means? Zoro did much more damage than Luffy on the rooftop and didn't need gimmicks like internal destruction because he was strong enough to cut through Kaido's scales. Luffy saying his attacks were too shallow only applies to him, Zoro didn't have that problem because he's much stronger. And not knocking Kaido down doesn't mean anything because Luffy needed 50 chapters to do any permanent damage whatsoever (breaking Kaido's horn) which is meaningless because the horn doesn't have Kaido's dragon durability. Luffy did nothing to Kaido until he rested and ate meat while Kaido kept fighting, again proving he can't fight a real 1v1.

1. I don't need to reread shit, he said stitching back his organs wasn't the same as healing, making him nerfed. Therefore, he couldn't win even against a nerfed opponent and needed a whole town to help him run away.
2. Anyone can be a Yonko level fighter when they get the help of 15 different people. He is below every top tier.
3. Lmfao, shut up with the excuses. He ran out of Haki like a little bitch and needed to run away which is a loss because he's a fucking loser and can never win a real 1v1. King being in the air or not doesn't matter because Zoro's finisher Dragon Damnation was a long range attack.
4. He wasn't taken by surprise for shit, Apoo attacked Zoro right in front of him first but Zoro wasn't knocked out unlike Luffy because his durability isn't shit.
5. Kidd saying it doesn't mean anything considering it was Zoro that had to nerf himself to save Luffy's pathetic ass.
6. Luffy going all out fast in that fight considering G2 and G3 are fodder and he needed G4 to fight fucking Ulti. He's just weak.
7. Viz > condomtards like you
8. Funny you talk about King nerfing himself by not flying even though Zoro's finisher was a long range attack but don't realize Oda had to make Kaido nerf himself even further by making him an idiot and continuing to lift the island instead of dropping it to let Luffy even stand a chance after that 14-person gauntlet.
9. Enel making his heart restart with electricity makes sense with what was establised about his powers. Luffy's doesn't. He should be so grateful to Shanks for giving him a God Mythical Zoan because goddamn he would be fucking fodder without it.

Again, Luffy the fucking loser will never get a real 1v1.

Damn this was a huge ass thread.

I still think the right way to go would've been make Orochi a competent fighter and Shogun, stronger than the Calamities, a menace on the battlefield. Zoro should've fought that Orochi while taking all the anger and frustration of Wano citizens of his shoulders. A great battle between swordsmen ending with Zoro decapitating the Shogun and avenging Wano. Reminescing Hyori's words right before the execution.

Marco should've taken Arbel. Blue Angel fighting for the New Generation vs Red Angel fighting for the Old Generation. The two would've gone in a philosophical debate on why the respective side deserved to win, while fighting. In the end, Marco could've defeated King while reminescing Ace's intention to go avenge Oden in Onigashima, to close Ace's epitaph in Wano.
Would've been so good...:endthis:

Ok before Zoro vs Kyourshiro happened, I was an avid believer of Zoro vs King. However since the whole development of Zoro wanting to get Orochi, meaning he'd have to defeat Kyoushiro as well. Also the possible ( slight possibility) of him confronting Kaido.... I dont think Zoro vs King could happen any longer. Plus if Zoro would fight King, it would be a waste of King's flying ability....since Zoro cant fly.

So that leaves 3 possible matchups in my opinion.

King vs Law
King vs Sanji
King vs Marco

Now Law in my opinion is the likeliest as he is a swordsman and teleportation could act as temporal flying. However a lot of people say he is needed the fight against Kaido. Sanji sure is possible and he and he shares a lot of themes with him ; fire and black. However we know how useless sharing themes are when Sanji vs Katakuri failed. Plus Sanji cant use a sword, so I dont how that will go. Marco is the lasy option, but him defeating King wont have any sense of impact nor will anyone feel any kind of victory since the dude would have just joined.

In conclusion, Zoro will steal Sanji's RS and defeat King with a second PU.

2020 Edit: Sanji vs King bitches
Comical

"Sanji vs King bitches"

:milaugh::gokulaugh:

Hm he was right, after all...

:suresure:

Ok before Zoro vs Kyourshiro happened, I was an avid believer of Zoro vs King. However since the whole development of Zoro wanting to get Orochi, meaning he'd have to defeat Kyoushiro as well. Also the possible ( slight possibility) of him confronting Kaido.... I dont think Zoro vs King could happen any longer. Plus if Zoro would fight King, it would be a waste of King's flying ability....since Zoro cant fly.

So that leaves 3 possible matchups in my opinion.

King vs Law
King vs Sanji
King vs Marco

Now Law in my opinion is the likeliest as he is a swordsman and teleportation could act as temporal flying. However a lot of people say he is needed the fight against Kaido. Sanji sure is possible and he and he shares a lot of themes with him ; fire and black. However we know how useless sharing themes are when Sanji vs Katakuri failed. Plus Sanji cant use a sword, so I dont how that will go. Marco is the lasy option, but him defeating King wont have any sense of impact nor will anyone feel any kind of victory since the dude would have just joined.

In conclusion, Zoro will steal Sanji's RS and defeat King with a second PU.

2020 Edit: Sanji vs King bitches
This is one of your worst predictions

Whoever liked that should remove this