Speculations Who will Kizaru and Saturn fight?

What will happen?

• Luffy fights Saturn and then fights Kizaru

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't see Saturn fighting as Gorosei more looks like political figure for marines so they will prevent him to fight
But if he does it will be Luffy for sure

As for Kizaru a few Sh's (that's why lightning gloves were introduced) against him looks a good choice or Luffy alone if Saturn don't fight

You know fighting with someone who can dobge laser and someone who is light himself is a difference.
Also , All he did with light and laser is dobge not Attacks.
Zoro has Haki/ryou/Adcoc arc Nemesis of Logis fruits in general and Kizaru ain't as tanky as Kaido , Zoro is a perfect matchup for Kizaru than sanji ever was.
Post automatically merged:

Y'all reading this
:whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

Did not do much?
Bro was MVP in damage on rooftop.
Blocked hakai.
Carried luffy.
What are you reading.
:lawsigh:
Sanji also has haki and that’s all you need to be able to fight logia doesn’t matter how advanced.

Playing devil's advocate here, Oda had karasu and Morley stalemate Fuji and GB, it's not impossible that Lanji gets a panel or 2 with an Admiral.
With that said, Luffy vs Saturn(boss) and Zoro vs Kizaru(strongest enemy swordsman). The others are lesser combatants and they fight weaker people like always.
Kizaru is the strongest swordsman on that fleet and that's all I need to know about any potential fights.

I don’t know what manga you’re reading if you think Zoro has bugging nothing to do with Sanji. But you’re going to be disappointed if you think that
Lanjis whole existance is about Zoro, especialy his fans.
You dont hear zoro fans going zoro & lanji are gonna team up.
Zoro did team up & fight with luffy againts Kaido
Whilst every arc Lanji fans want Zoro & Lanji to team up & it never happens
Zoro had more team ups with luffy in Arabasta vs mr5 & miss Wendsday, Water 7 vs lucci & kaku than Aaqua Laguna team attack
litlle bit in dressrosa vs fujitora & now wano vs kaido. Probably missed some.
When did Lanji & Zoro fight againts the same opponent
Gap between Lanji & Zoro is getting bigger.
You keep lying
King Midd diffs Queen
Katakuri midd diffs Smothie
Ben Beckman low diffs Lucky Roo
Zoro is stated to be Luffy's equal in many official documents including a recent one and is the Moon to Luffy's Sun; they're obviously Close. Zoro neg diffs Lanji

I didn't said that will be his BBP matchup, i'm only talking about Egghead potecial matchup
Someone will run into BBP here on Egghead if they will fight idk

I feel Egghead will be most about clashes & escaping the island
Cant see it being "just" clashes. The idea of "total war emminent" and a "world shocking" result heavily suggests fights and the defeat of a military force imo.

Same thing basically happened here that resulted in the losses of Kaido and BM:

Repost!

If Sanji doesn't fight Kizaru or team up with Zoro against Kizaru then:

I think Oda trying to replicate match-ups through the popularity poll.

Saturn vs Luffy
Kizaru vs Zoro
The VA with glasses and cool eyebrows and hair will fight Sanji (he could be a Zodiac)

Then the 3 below that VA are Jinbei, Franky and Robin opponents respectively. That 6 necks VA could be a fishman so Jinbei might fight him.

One with long beard could fight Franky while Doll will fight Robin.

K
Repost!

If Sanji doesn't fight Kizaru or team up with Zoro against Kizaru then:

I think Oda trying to replicate match-ups through the popularity poll.

Saturn vs Luffy
Kizaru vs Zoro
The VA with glasses and cool eyebrows and hair will fight Sanji (he could be a Zodiac)

Then the 3 below that VA are Jinbei, Franky and Robin opponents respectively. That 6 necks VA could be a fishman so Jinbei might fight him.

One with long beard could fight Franky while Doll will fight Robin.
How old is the poll
And if new Sanji back at 3 :shocking::moonwalk: