Questions & Mysteries Why are Vinsmokes so weak?

Vimsmoke Family:
Feats
  • Judge: Was able to tango with Snack (low YC Commander level)
  • Ichiji: Destroyed Oven, smacked Perospero around a bit, wrecked Nusorte’s (or whatever his name is)
  • Niji: Clashed equally with Oven
  • Yonji: Strong enough to subdue Daifuku’s Genie (which is pretty powerful) & wrecked Yuen.
  • Reiju: Her abilities are dangerous enough for Smoothie (mid/high Commander level) to be wary of her.
Conclusion off feats:
  • All of the Vinz have portrayal that easily puts them on the same level of the like of Oven/Daifuku etc.

Supplement:
  • The siblings have an exoskeketon which makes them invulnerable to bullets & physical impact to a degree. The exoskeketon is also very malleable. They can fix dislocations & the likes easy.
  • Their raid suits make them invulnerable to fire.
  • Their raid suits give them increases acceleration & flight making them very mobile.
  • They have an army of easily disposable and controllable and clone soldiers who are programmed to protect the vinsmoke family at any cost (even death) thus making them very efficient meat shields (I doubt any armies in the world can boast of soldiers as loyal and efficient as Judges.)
The Germa are anything but weak and the only nations in the whole verse that boast a stronger army are prolly Wano, the Giants & the minks.

Of course they can’t stack up to the force of the Yonkou or the WG but that’s why those aforementioned factions maintain the balance of power in the verse.

I am pretty sure that the perception is skewed since they went against a yonko and her entire force. if their power could rival yonkos they would be treated like yonkos.
they also got tricked.

only thing that leaves a sour taste in my mouth is how powerless they were at WCI. not sure how Oda could manage to redeem them.

germa as a whole is at best as strong as 5VA and a few battleships which is nothing

did oda hyped the mythical army too much ?
That's more than enough for being considered a formidable force in the New World. On top of that, their army is disposable and can be replicated and they are willing to take a bullet for those 5 VA level fighters.

Germa in my opinion lived up to the supposed level they should be on.
You cannot expect them to be an equal to a Yonko crew! If so, they wouldn't try to ally with Big Mom to ease their way to conquer North Blue easier without enemy putting resistance.

They are a capable group who can support you with military force that is willing to die for the mission as well as 5 veteran level fighters. That imo is "GOOD ENOUGH"

You shouldn't have higher expectation than the norm to begin with!

Oda didn't hype them beyond imagination. It's the fandom who actually got rediculous and thought that Sanji's family as "Assassin family" would be the Zodiac from Hunter x Hunter

You guys had expectation Oda himself didn't set up by comparing the Vinsmoke to the Zodiac LOL!

But generally, the level of force you are talking about here is basically >>> than a buster call

Cause Buster call = 5 VA with 10 ships

Germa = 5 VA fighters with a KINGDOM composed of MANY ships

It's a "Good enough" military might to be called "formidable" even by New World standard!

Again, do not compare it to the Zodiac, and do not try to compare them to Yonko or Rev Army, or Navy, cause otherwise, Doflamingo would have mentioned Germa as part of the speech about who controls the sea. Oda was reasonable with his hype and they lived up to that level of hype. It's the fandom who were putting too much expectation that isn't there, and when it was not met, people started to look at the "Reasonable results" as disappointing

Fans hyped up Germa far more than Oda did. Stuff like "Elbaf is the strongest nation", "even the Marines fear to enter Wano","mobilise the admirals because this could the biggest threat that Sakazuki's leadership has faced", now that's hype. That's measuring things against known quantities so the reader knows that Oda is saying "these guys are big deals."

Germa never got anything like that. They ended a war in a place we'd never heard of. Judge beat four fodder kings. Their glory days of ruling East Blue were centuries ago. We had enough to know that they were no pushovers, but absolutely nothing that they were one of the great powers of the world.

nah they trash

if they would be a pirate crew

their bounties would be

Judge 300
Ichiji 200
Reiju 220
Niji 150
Yonji 100

Katakuri solos
Bruhhh!
I guess Perospero, Snack, Daifuku, Oven, Smoothie all have fake bounties then. Cause it's those characters that Oda made Vinsmoke characters shine on by clashing with them.
But hey, at least now I know that you created this thread just to hate on them and not trying to argue logically LOL. I thought I needed to argue and explain shit, but with this response, I am certain that arguing more only will waste my time and your time haha.