Questions & Mysteries Why are Vinsmokes so weak?

Do people rate X-Drake stronger than Perospero? Because Sanji without his RS, was more concerned with Zoro taking Hiyori than with X-Drake.
So Sanji attacking Drake twice, failing both times & getting bruised in the process is a sign of superiority & not a give a fuck attitude, interesting logic.

Based on that logic I guess Zoro decided to take a nap after one shotting Killer.

They aren't weak but they were certainely far from being as strong as some thought they would be. I still remember these comments saying that Ichiji would be able to give a real challenge to Katakuri or that he would tag team with Sanji to beat him and that a few thought that Judge was admiral lvl.
Lmaooo good times, I remember when everyone thought Judge would be Sanji's big opponent and the Shogun would be Zoro's big opponent.

Fun days

Lmaooo Orochi would get no diffed by Usopp's nose hair
Hey, Oda pushing the fight, not me. If he is hyping Orochi especially last chapter, that means he might not be a 'joke' if Zoro wants to fight him that much.
Post automatically merged:

Sanjis final opponent in his own arc was a cake. Know your place and don’t speak on zoro
Zoro be fainting like a bitch after getting his STD from Hiyori from sloppy seconds while Sanji taking care of his fights like a man. Bitch please :cheers:.

I

Inspector_Mu

The same people saying nothing happened to Oven are the ones who are bringing up Katakuri vs. Ichiji. Hilarious. What's even funnier is that Ichiji had to self-sacrifice in the middle of enemy territory, while Oven was protected by an army right after he got attacked.

I did. Where was he at the end? Him and Snack got knocked the fuck out. Smoothie, Daifuku and one-armed Pero were the only ones left standing.

People forget Snack+Oven were supposed to take care of Germa, while Smoothie+Daifuku were supposed to chase Straw Hats. When Straw Hats left, the Fishman pirates fought them.
As far as I remember oven was with his siblings by the sea fighting off fishmen, snack is the only one who went to fight judge with that random fighter

Just like Mihawk beat Yonko Shanks as I remember from your headcanons.
"Mihawk has beaten Shanks (was yonko at the time) "
"Luffy = kata before the fight but but FS was the only problem " you dont even know what you are saying

As far as I remember oven was with his siblings by the sea fighting off fishmen, snack is the only one who went to fight judge with that random fighter

Just like Mihawk beat Yonko Shanks as I remember from your headcanons.
"Mihawk has beaten Shanks (was yonko at the time) "
"Luffy = kata before the fight but but FS was the only problem " you dont even know what you are saying
Mihawk beat Shanks because they duelled and he won, therefore becoming the WSS. Hence, he is waiting for someone to "surpass Shanks". When Shanks became a Yonko is irrelevant, because the Yonko almost never fight directly against one another. Whitebeard/Shanks and Kaido/Big Mom hadn't seen each other in decades.

Luffy = Kata, because Kata himself stated it when Luffy barely saw the future 2-3 times, and Luffy in Dressrosa had surpassed Jozu by breaking through parasite.

the vinsmokes aren't weak but its just that were kind of expected to be a near Yonko crew level family but it turned out that they are still very very far from this level but they are still much stronger than most of the organisations or pirate crews that we know about , to say the least they much stronger than any SN crew except the strawhats and they could have been even stronger with sanji not to mention that they still didn't hit their prime since they are as old as sanji .