Future Events Why I am not Convinced that Luffy Defeats Kaido

Who lands the final attack on Kaido?

• Luffy alone

• Zoro alone

• Luffy and Zoro together

• Some other group/character

Results are only viewable after voting.
You shouldn't be concerned with ZKK happening. It won't happen.
I still remember when some people didn't expect Zoro to possess Asura or CoC at all lol.

Good thing the manga didn't kill the ZKK hype at all for the reasons I explained, such as Big Mom most likely striking back and Luffy's words open for interpretation since they don't settle anything technically. All he said was "I got this", so would he still get it if Big Mom returns?

It does not mean anything at all if zoro getting exhauted and be healed and helped by ankther person then going kill kaido who nearly die by luffy attacts. It just makes you feel satisfied because your hero does the last hit
Are you salty because you could give Sanji the raid suit 20.0 and he wouldn't even be able to scratch Kaido?
Post automatically merged:

I still remember when some people didn't expect Zoro to possess Asura or CoC at all lol.

Good thing the manga didn't kill the ZKK hype at all for the reasons I explained, such as Big Mom most likely striking back and Luffy's words open for interpretation since they don't settle anything technically. All he said was "I got this", so would he still get it if Big Mom returns?
Just like Zoro facing Kaido, something that would never happen.

why u think he does not have though he wasnot here, you say that just because u hate him, please use your brain instead of your kid heart
Ight let me use my brain and let me think about one skill that he has that might bypass his durability... Oh yeah, he doesn't. He wasn't there but there are several character that have the capablities to harm Kaido despite them not fighting him right now. Tell me one skill or one thing that Sanji can do to bypass Kaido's scales and I will take my L.

So much build up for Zoro slaying a dragon that I would indeed call it one of the biggest Chekhov's gun. "You say that to feel better" Lmfao, why would I say that to feel better? An L is an L idk what do you expect. Unless you can give me exaples of Chekhov's gun in anime, and I am speaking about big examples. Don't worry I will give you time to search what it is and to look some tops in google.

So much build up for Zoro slaying a dragon that I would indeed call it one of the biggest Chekhov's gun. "You say that to feel better" Lmfao, why would I say that to feel better? An L is an L idk what do you expect. Unless you can give me exaples of Chekhov's gun in anime, and I am speaking about big examples. Don't worry I will give you time to search what it is and to look some tops in google.
You're making stuff more than what it is. That's the problem.

Didnt Zoro already slay a dragon in Punk hazard?
A dragon that no one witnessed, the main point of it is slaying a Dragon like Ryuma did and thus, a new legend will be born.
Post automatically merged:

You're making stuff more than what it is. That's the problem.
May I ask What am I supposed to be making?

That’s fair personally I just can’t see Oda killing a main antagonist. Even those that seem like they should have been killed weren’t.
That's the part that makes be 50/50 in ZKK. But this arc showed us that it isn't a normal arc so there's my hope. Plus I look back at Kaido's introduction and the only thing I can think about is "If he is defeated how are they going to keep him in prison?". And I look back at the W that we took when they were calling us "Zoro tards" just because we thought that Zoro will fight Kaido and I can't do anything but have hope. After, Oda is the god of One Piece and god has the last word in everything. And this ends up with one of my favourite quotes "Time proves people wrong, it could be either you, or me."

That's the part that makes be 50/50 in ZKK. But this arc showed us that it isn't a normal arc so there's my hope. Plus I look back at Kaido's introduction and the only thing I can think about is "If he is defeated how are they going to keep him in prison?". And I look back at the W that we took when they were calling us "Zoro tards" just because we thought that Zoro will fight Kaido and I can't do anything but have hope. After, Oda is the god of One Piece and god has the last word in everything. And this ends up with one of my favourite quotes "Time proves people wrong, it could be either you, or me."
That’s fair, the way they’ll keep him imprisoned will probably be how Momotaro ended. He’ll be sent to work in the mines for the rest of his life. There’s full power seaprism stone around there and no matter how strong a devil fruit user you are, sea prism stone is an immutable law.

Even beyond then, we were told that in recent record the marines and their bases have gotten increasingly stronger. I’m sure akainus prison is more than enough to jail Kaido until Luffy becomes strong enough to be the nuclear deterrent and become pirate king

That’s fair, the way they’ll keep him imprisoned will probably be how Momotaro ended. He’ll be sent to work in the mines for the rest of his life. There’s full power seaprism stone around there and no matter how strong a devil fruit user you are, sea prism stone is an immutable law.

Even beyond then, we were told that in recent record the marines and their bases have gotten increasingly stronger. I’m sure akainus prison is more than enough to jail Kaido until Luffy becomes strong enough to be the nuclear deterrent and become pirate king
It might be but don't forget that he is able to coat himself in CoC. So ig that was the reason of why they couldn't execute him. If Doffy escaped with such ease Kaido will clutch them. But who knows.