Future Events Why I am not Convinced that Luffy Defeats Kaido

Who lands the final attack on Kaido?

• Luffy alone

• Zoro alone

• Luffy and Zoro together

• Some other group/character

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol It's hilarious your making up some fiction about How I've feeling and all... Aren't you projecting a little to hard on me?
You're trying too hard to be a bigshot. Slow your role. It's making you look desperate.
Isn't it funny how you are making some fiction about what I am doing or what I will do?
lol It's hilarious you're trying your best to troll. Just shows how much I triggered you after I told you the facts and truth. Go cry alone into your pillow.
You do look like the desperate guy here. Just keep wanking them Ls till you feel better.
Post automatically merged:

First time seeing a human talks with a shit . U r one of a kind bro . experimenting something ?
I won't say that I am not high or something.
Post automatically merged:

Literally the same, lol.
I mean if he does KK I am ready to go flex on some guys. If he doesn't I can gladly say that I was sure that he would't do it (even tho it was only a 50% I was still sure lol).

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I don't think that these are convincing arguments for Zoro to surpass Oden this arc tbh.

- We don't know if turning Enma black means that he has surpassed Oden overall or in just one aspect.
- The reason Oden couldn't slay Kaido was because of the whole hostage thing and also, Zoro isn't 1v1ing Kaido like him.
- I don't think that anything in the essay strongly implies that Zoro will be surpassing Oden.

I'm not saying he can't. He might do it but I don't think that your arguments are convincing enough.
Eh, I'll either rewrite it or make a new post specifically about Zoro surpassing Oden when I have time. I'm pretty burned out right now.

Oda created Shichibukai & he left their Strongest for Zoro to Surpass (Mihawk)
And also made Kuma have a Memorable Clash with Zoro instead of Luffy

And then he created Supernova to Rival Luffy for One Piece
And yet he allowed Zoro to Defeat Killer & Apoo & handle Hawkins (+ Clash with Drake)
While Luffy didn't Fight any of them

So what stops Zoro from taking the Head of One of Yonko while Luffy gets Three?
Oda have no Problem letting Zoro share Glory with Luffy in taking Notable Groups

Luffy needs to Defeat Teach, Surpass Shanks & Handle BM
While Zoro gets Kaido
It's perfectly Acceptable & it actually makes sense that Zoro Kills the First Yonko
It's better than leaving Second Main Character get the Last Yonko, it's more fitting that Oda gets done with Zoro's Share & then switch to True Main Character who will Surpass Shanks/Teach in Final Arc

Literally hundreds of chapters before we even knew Yonko existed, we believed Shichibukai are Strongest Group out there & First One Introduced was Zoro's Fight & part of his Story Arc so Oda clearly doesn't mind giving Zoro such Portrayal & Important Fights

So accept it before it's too late
Kaido is Zoro's Fight

Oda created Shichibukai & he left their Strongest for Zoro to Surpass (Mihawk)
And also made Kuma have a Memorable Clash with Zoro instead of Luffy

And then he created Supernova to Rival Luffy for One Piece
And yet he allowed Zoro to Defeat Killer & Apoo & handle Hawkins (+ Clash with Drake)
While Luffy didn't Fight any of them

So what stops Zoro from taking the Head of One of Yonko while Luffy gets Three?
Oda have no Problem letting Zoro share Glory with Luffy in taking Notable Groups

Luffy needs to Defeat Teach, Surpass Shanks & Handle BM
While Zoro gets Kaido
It's perfectly Acceptable & it actually makes sense that Zoro Kills the First Yonko
It's better than leaving Second Main Character get the Last Yonko, it's more fitting that Oda gets done with Zoro's Share & then switch to True Main Character who will Surpass Shanks/Teach in Final Arc

Literally hundreds of chapters before we even knew Yonko existed, we believed Shichibukai are Strongest Group out there & First One Introduced was Zoro's Fight & part of his Story Arc so Oda clearly doesn't mind giving Zoro such Portrayal & Important Fights

So accept it before it's too late
Kaido is Zoro's Fight
Why should he let Zoro defeat the first yonko, then make him fight a yc in the next. It is like Zoro should have defeated crocodile not luffy.

- I don't know why ppl are waiting for 1 vs 1 against Kaido for Luffy lmao dude used Gear 4th Boundman arsenal attacks except KKG against Kaido and he is down for 10 minutes Oda always gave him 2 rounds of Gear 4th the first one passed and the second one is coming which always shows that Luffy uses his ultimate :

1- in Dressrosa , Luffy used KKG against Doffy in the second round .
2- in WCI , Luffy used Canon Ball against cracker in the second round .

and both of them are ultimate techniques of Gear 4th forms ( boundman / tankman ) .

- the only exception is against Katakuri but that was when Luffy had a problem of bypassing his FS which isn't the case here Luffy doesn't have a problem with Kaido durability he can hurt him with Adv CoA so we are talking about dressrosa / WCI examples .

- again ppl need to know that Luffy already got his 1 vs 1 against Kaido because others didn't do a shit and only called tricks or something vexing ( Kid and Law didn't draw blood from him ) meanwhile Zoro attack didn't land : ( the first round )

1- He got a Chapter ( 1000 ) that highlighted him while evading Kaido and using Gear 3rd .
2- Barely Evading Kaido thunder bagua .
3- Using Gear 4th attacks ( he has the most interaction with Kaido durability using his arsenal than any supernovas ) :
- Kong gun did a damage .
- Kong rifle did a damage .
- Rhino schneider did a damage .
- Tanked a thunder attack and Boro breath ( with damage )
- Kong Gatling ( strongest technique after KKG ) did a damage .

4- Now he is out after using all of his Haki .

if you noticed that only after Luffy is out did Zoro damage Kaido by using tatsumaki while his previous attacks they are either not hardened or they didn't land on him so to make that stage for Luffy so then we have :

- Now it's the time for Zoro vs Kaido ( 1 vs 1 ) which is supported by Ryuma / Oden parallel and Kaido speech and recognition of someone Like Zoro as a worthy one of enma which is a blade of a monster samurai like oden + Tiger vs Dragon theme + we are near the capital and Luffy is out : ( opening old scar + scarring him again + comparison with oden ............. )

- Afterwards i can say both of them dealing with Kaido after Luffy returns and this will mirror the same work they did against the Dragon in Punk hazard .

This is just a bad take.

Oda: “When Kaido appeared for the first time, I said that Luffy can’t defeat such a strong character yet. And I’m yet to know how Luffy would defeat Kaido. Probably my audience will not be satisfied if the reason for defeating Kaido is just because Luffy’s punch is so strong. Luffy and I have to find a solution somehow.”

He makes it quite clear Luffy will beat Kaido

Luffy is gonna have a huge punch on hybrid Kaido and Kaido will look defeated.
Readers will think it's over, "the theory of ZKK is dead", etc...

Then Kaido gets back up and flies in the sky going towards Luffy.
The country of Wano will see Kaido in the sky, they will be shocked and so will the reader.
Kaido attempts to come back to Luffy, but Zoro will kill him instead.

Similar to Thriller Bark, the shine will be on Zoro.
Sure, Luffy defeated Moriah, but the spotlight of the arc was Zoro taking all of Luffy's pain and surviving.
This will be a nice contrast to how Zoro's training (to protect Luffy) has actually paid off.

Of course, people now say "b-but... then Zoro would look stronger than Luffy!!".
Not true, people will still argue in the future. Nothing changes...

Luffy fans will say defeating Hybrid Kaido is more impressive.
Zoro fans will say killing Dragon Kaido is more impressive.
The ambiguity remains.

Here's how I see the volumes playing out.

Volume 99 - Yonko v Supernova
^ This would be till around Ch. 1004

Volume 100 - Alliance v Beast Pirates
Volume 101 - Alliance v Beast Pirates (cont.)
Volume 102 - Supernova v Yonko (cont.)
Volume 103 - Kaido's defeat, ZKK, and the big celebration.

Roughly 40-44 more chapters.